PDA

View Full Version : Bar Ideas

SteelersHoss
03-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Just about to build a bar. I am curious and looking for some suggestions to decorate my bar with some Steelers stuff. Any ideas? Any pics of other people's Steelers bars that I can draw some ideas from??

verks36
03-26-2007, 09:06 PM
good idea

ahhhhhh, here is my list

1. Steel
2. champtionships rings
3. one for the thumb
4. terrible towel
5.paulmalus hair
6. bill cowher jaw

u dont have to use them those are just some ideas

GBMelBlount
03-26-2007, 09:18 PM
My wife did an auction at our church last weekend (with Tionda Blount.) Tionda had a crapload of signed steelrs picture plaques from Ben, Jerome, etc. They went at a very fair price. That may be a great place to start. Best Wishes

83-Steelers-43
03-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Two ideas..........

The only part of that bar that should be either brown and orange, purple and black or orange and black are the urinals. In each urinal you should have a Raven, Brown and Bengal logo. A must.

Also, when you flush the urinal/toilet it should automatically scream "WHO RIDE? WE RIDE!!!". If your Davenport happens to be over a certain weight you should have Myron's voice scream "DOUBLE YOI!!!".

83-Steelers-43
03-26-2007, 09:51 PM
A few more.......

Every beer tap should have a Steeler helmet mounted on top. Steeler icons surrounding the joint (paintings or photographs). Five minutes before every Steeler game the joint should blast Steeler polka. If you have nacho chips, buy up the black and gold ones. Big yellow Steel beams supporting your bar (like the ones at Heinz). Instead of pillars, have Heinz ketchup bottles for supports.

Black and gold wallls covered with Rooney Sr. and Noll quotes.

MACH1
03-26-2007, 11:45 PM
If you have bar stools, get some Terrible Towels and upholster the seats with them.

DJfan
03-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Invite me to sample the options on tap.

SteelersHoss
03-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Love the ideas, The only beer that will be served at this point is Canadian Beer. that ok boys??
Until i get some IC,, mmmmm IC

MasterOfPuppets
03-27-2007, 08:03 PM
black and gold poles for the strippers to swing on!!!:thumbsup:

Stlrs4Life
03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Hoss, are you building a Bar as in a business, or like a Bar in your home for your Steelers room?

tony hipchest
03-28-2007, 09:34 PM
if youre gonna have a wooden counter top, you can always print out some photo quality steelwr photos from the web and lacquer or acrylic coat them onto the bar top. even mod podge would work on the sides or walls and is fairly cheap with a great effect.

HometownGal
03-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Love the ideas, The only beer that will be served at this point is Canadian Beer. that ok boys??
Until i get some IC,, mmmmm IC

Canadian beer rocks! :thumbsup: You guys can have the IC - the only beers worse than IC are Rolling Rock and Bud. :yuck:

Hobbes
03-30-2007, 10:57 PM
I have a panoramic print of the Steelers last home game at Three Rivers Stadium, that's going up in mine!
:cheers:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Canadian beer rocks! :thumbsup: You guys can have the IC - the only beers worse than IC are Rolling Rock and Bud. :yuck:

I'm not a beer drinker at all,it's all nasty!

Give me some Smirnoff or Mike's Hard (I like the lemonade best,plus it's got my team's colors on the bottle!).

SteelersHoss
04-03-2007, 07:25 PM

What's your Canadian beer of choice. We have maannnnnny great beers. Let me know, we'll chat somemore, when I come down in the fall, I'll bring you some..\

Last year, I brought some MolsonXXX to some ppl I tailgated with, they were sooo thrilled.

Stlrs4Life
04-03-2007, 08:07 PM
What's your Canadian beer of choice. We have maannnnnny great beers. Let me know, we'll chat somemore, when I come down in the fall, I'll bring you some..\

Last year, I brought some MolsonXXX to some ppl I tailgated with, they were sooo thrilled.

You bet! Real Molson XXX! That stuff was great! Thanks hoss.

ARKIESTEEL
04-04-2007, 06:21 AM

I thought we was freinds talking about my bud like that HTG :dang:

ARKIESTEEL
04-04-2007, 06:23 AM

Yeah but you also brought some good beer(bud lite) to your old buddy seems like I had a bottle of Jack.