PDA

View Full Version : funniest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verks36
03-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Okay so as u might no i play alot of video games in my spare time when i am home from boarding school. I am also on alot of gaming forums. This happened in one of the forums i am in i put the 2 posts together and took a screen shot and cropped it. This is really really funny. Yet i prayed for him last night and hoped that god would heal him.

http://i10.tinypic.com/312ff9u.jpg

verks36
03-26-2007, 11:23 PM
:bump:

verks36
03-27-2007, 10:15 AM
It is funny when people realize that the internet is real life and not always some where to go and act a fool without paying the price.

verks , you sure you want us to know your xbox live tag? :grin:

Ya i agree people feel like the internet is like not real life or something. Why would u post that. That is wierd and there is a chance that they cool tell someone u know.

that was so funny though ha:flap:

Newzfoxjr
03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
He shouldn't be posting that kind of crap. There are too many idiots online.

He got owned. Fair and square.

dhosmer
03-27-2007, 12:14 PM
that is classic. poor guy.

tony hipchest
03-27-2007, 01:41 PM
lol. what a tool! his neighbors better hide their sheep.

baaaaaaaa!

Mosca
03-27-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure I share your sense of humor.

No, that's wrong. Let me try again...

I don't share your sense of humor.

There, that's better.

Tom

MACH1
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
ewwww--- thats almost as bad as sniffing his mama's undies

Livinginthe past
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
That post is utter BS.

'Somehow acquired my phone number.......' - pull the other one,pal.

This is just some bored guy looking to give his fellow posters a bit of titillation by making up outlandish stories.

Looks like it worked.

BOXCAR JOEY
03-27-2007, 04:05 PM
dam

SteelShooter
03-27-2007, 07:39 PM
BS!

PisnNapalm
03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I didn't find any of that funny. Weird, sad and a bit disgusting. Why don't you just stop posting this crap here and take your ass back to Myspace.

BettisFan
03-27-2007, 10:09 PM
ewww

verks36
03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I didn't find any of that funny. Weird, sad and a bit disgusting. Why don't you just stop posting this crap here and take your ass back to Myspace.

i hope you werent talking to me

u have mentioned and compared me to myspace twince already. I dont get it this the the humor section. I dont even have a myspcae

BettisFan
03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
no i said eww to the origainal post

verks36
03-27-2007, 10:16 PM
no i said eww to the origainal post

na i was talking to napalm

PisnNapalm
03-27-2007, 10:36 PM
i hope you werent talking to me

Well who the hell else would I be talking to? :dang:

Most of the people on these forums are adults. We try to get along and usually succeed. Things that a high school kid thinks are funny usually aren't to an adult. We have different values and usually more sense to know what is and is not acceptable to post.

polamalufan43
03-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok.......thats gross!

I agree. Excuse me while I vomit....

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

verks36
03-29-2007, 10:51 AM
I think PNP is against the recent youth movement http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/pir8bill/D_02BA1.gifhere at SF.. I guess I agree.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/pir8bill/118830jtec3dvqf1.jpg

dude what wrong with the youth coming in

we are just as much steelers fans as you guys?

Stainless Steel
03-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't say so much funny as I would say it was: Dumb ... Gross ... Weird ... Disgusting

Thanks for posting it though. Hopefully some other people with weird, gross, disgusting behavior with think twice before exposing it like an idiot. However, maybe people should think twice about their behavior.

PisnNapalm
03-29-2007, 12:36 PM
dude what wrong with the youth coming in

we are just as much steelers fans as you guys?

There's nothing wrong with younger folks coming in here to post. Just keep in mind that most of us are adults and we're not going to be laughing at the same things as a younger person. If it's something you wouldn't show your parents, then it's probably something you shouldn't post here.

Would you have shown or read the initial post to your mother? Be honest now.

Mosca
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't mind the youth movement. And the youths can post whatever they want. But the youths run the risk of not being taken seriously, and of people not reading their posts and responding to them thoughtfully.

As long as none of the youths mind being thought of as insignificant, it's all good to me. It's why we have an "ignore" function.

I think we've had a lot of young posters for quite some time. I don't think any of them have done anything that would call attention to that aspect of themselves (until now).

Tom

verks36
03-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I have had at least 2 other "younger members" pm and say how they are getting mistreated just because there age. Like why does age matter. But if you ignore me i could really care less. So i guess its up to you guys. What have we done to bring attention to ourselves, (besdides this thread)

PisnNapalm
03-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Have I mistreated you? You may think that I have. I think I've given you my honest reaction to your posts.

Does your posting something about a kid who sniffs his sister's dirty underwear change my opinion of you? You bet. It tells me that you're not yet mature enough to consider how others may react to what you think is funny. It doesn't make you a bad kid or anything. It just says that your not yet an adult. You haven't reached a point where you think before you post. Maybe this incident will help you to better judge that for yourself.

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 11:48 PM
this isnt funny

boLT fan
03-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Judging by the guys avatar.. either he is just making this up, or realllly making fun of himself with that avatar.

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Judging by the guys avatar.. either he is just making this up, or realllly making fun of himself with that avatar.

yea but i guess we will never know

tony hipchest
03-31-2007, 04:27 PM
I have had at least 2 other "younger members" pm and say how they are getting mistreated just because there age. Like why does age matter. But if you ignore me i could really care less. So i guess its up to you guys. What have we done to bring attention to ourselves, (besdides this thread)i would say alot of the older, veteran members dont wanna see the whole board and every single thread cluttered with nonsense. post away youngsters, but all these posts (or atleast even a few) should probably have some substance behind them.

any nonsesnse and gibberish should probably be contained to a forum with less traffic such as the video game forum or something. im sure most people come here for conversation and insight. not to see kids ask a question in every single thread that has already been answered if they would actually take the time to read a thread, and not just type to hear themselves type, and get their postcount up.

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 02:00 AM
i would say alot of the older, veteran members dont wanna see the whole board and every single thread cluttered with nonsense. post away youngsters, but all these posts (or atleast even a few) should probably have some substance behind them.

any nonsesnse and gibberish should probably be contained to a forum with less traffic such as the video game forum or something. im sure most people come here for conversation and insight. not to see kids ask a question in every single thread that has already been answered if they would actually take the time to read a thread, and not just type to hear themselves type, and get their postcount up.
Tony come on man alot of us sreiously have questions and i as a younger diehard steelers fan really would appreciate that you understand that speaking for all of us "younger" SF members. But also Tony here we other members should not consider age. BTW verks is the one who started thread and just becuase one member decides to post something you can not generalize all younger members into a steriotype that we all do this

tony hipchest
04-02-2007, 02:15 PM
BTW verks is the one who started thread and just becuase one member decides to post something you can not generalize all younger members into a steriotype that we all do this
.i hope there was no misunderstanding. in no way was i implying all youngsters sniff their sisters panties. :toofunny:

Mosca
04-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Seriously ParkerFan, if you hadn't have said so I wouldn't have assigned any age at all to you. I would have looked at what you'd written and assumed you knew what you were talking about, and gone from there with your age being irrelevant. I think that's how most members handle it; age isn't considered if you don't make it an issue or call attention to it somehow.

Tom

Dynasty
04-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I think this entire thing is being blown out of proportion. The thing that is supposed to be funny isn't the panty-sniffing, it's the fact that the guy who did it supposedly got his life ruined.

EDIT: sorry for resurrecting a dead thread. i didnt look at the last post date until after i had posted

verks36
04-15-2007, 12:54 AM
I think this entire thing is being blown out of proportion. The thing that is supposed to be funny isn't the panty-sniffing, it's the fact that the guy who did it supposedly got his life ruined.

Thats why i thought it was funny in the first place. But i guess i just have a different sense of humor than must of the members on the forum. :wink02:

vasteeler
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
i dont know i am 38 and thought it was pretty funny:wink02:

Stu Pidasso
05-13-2007, 12:29 AM
Wait, wait, wait...

Just how hot is his sister?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-13-2007, 03:30 AM
People are crazy.......
If the story is true......Why would you post it?