PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe

Jeremy
03-27-2007, 02:31 PM
What does everyone think of taking a chance on Bowe in the second of third round?

dhosmer
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
most expert mocks i've seen have him going in the first. if he was still there though, i'd say go for it. at some point we're going to have to draft to replace hines. we should probably wait til next year, but if we can get bowe at 15 in the second round, i don't know why we'd pass that up. unless superior defensive talent was there.

DACEB
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
D. Bowe will most likely go in the 1st round. I would be shocked to see him at the 46th pick. I think he would be what the Steelers are looking for though, he has good size and is physical and isn't afraid to block.

Jeremy
03-27-2007, 04:01 PM
If we traded up to get Holmes, why not try to see who's willing to move out of a late second round spot and nab Bowe? I mean he's a guy who can eventually replace Ward in 2-3 years. We all love Hines, but the shelf life for players in this league is short and we can't hurt ourselves in the long term by not going after a guy who fits perfectly with out philosophy.

Elvis
04-02-2007, 12:21 PM
If Bowe is available in the 3rd round for the Steelers then I say "Nab Him" but I dont see that happening. He will not be there that late.
God Is Slow TO Anger, aint ya glad?
Elvis