PDA

View Full Version : LSU Lady Tigers Marching Into Cleveland

Jeremy
03-27-2007, 03:06 PM
After whipping the puppies from UConn, my Lady Tigers are getting ready to claim their first National Title in Cleveland this weekend.

Geaux Tigers!

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I work in and around Cleveland, and had an appointment right downtown today...there were a lot of women's B-Ball players walking around. You could tell the difference between the Rutgers women and the LSU, UNC and Tenn women by the way they walked around downtown. The country gals were a little spellbound by the big city...

Godfather
03-30-2007, 07:26 PM
That was AWESOME! I just hope we can finally take the whole thing this year! It's just too bad the reward for making the Final Four is CLEVELAND of all places.

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 07:51 PM
I begrudgingly must come to the city's defense.

First off, know this: About half the football fans in the greater Cleveland metro area are Steelers fans.

Cleveland has: World Class Orchestra, great museums, a great lake (it's clean now), RNR HOF, a Hard Rock, etc, etc...I give the credit to us Steelers fans who openly flaunt our allegiance to the lesser and sillier people who work for us and cheer for the perennial failures in orange and brown...

RoethlisBURGHer
03-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Cleveland as a city isn't bad.

There is lots to do in Cleveland and nearby cities/towns.

Indians,Cavs,and Browns games (yea,the Browns)...Science Center,Rock Hall,,a bunch of malls (Great Lakes/Mentor,Steelyard,Tower City,Great Northern,Midway)...there is all the stuff to do in Akron/Canton...Columbus is a 2-3 hour drive

Godfather
03-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I begrudgingly must come to the city's defense.

First off, know this: About half the football fans in the greater Cleveland metro area are Steelers fans.

Cleveland has: World Class Orchestra, great museums, a great lake (it's clean now), RNR HOF, a Hard Rock, etc, etc...I give the credit to us Steelers fans who openly flaunt our allegiance to the lesser and sillier people who work for us and cheer for the perennial failures in orange and brown...

Touche.

Of course, LSU and UNC girls aren't exactly country. Baton Rouge is Louisiana's largest city (almost a half-million people) and is only 80 miles from New Orleans. The Research Triangle is also a decent size metro area...only Knoxville is a hick town :smile:

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah, but Cleveland is an old city...and it's a big city geographically.

Godfather
04-01-2007, 08:36 PM
We laid an egg again. ^&$%&$%!!!!