PDA

View Full Version : My new Video Series "Steelers Weekly News"

BettisFan
03-28-2007, 10:56 PM
hey why not support your friend ParkerFan, i just started a Steelers video series go check it and if please suscribe i will be making a new video weekly support me please. Sendme yu questions or what ever u want me to say on air in Pm's here or to my email resso@steelersfan.net. Thanks guys

Steelers Weekly News 3-28-07 Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSe33N3cG8

The Duke
03-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Interesting, i'll subscribe.

BettisFan
03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
thanks its new and upcomign any suggestions would help

tony hipchest
03-28-2007, 11:47 PM
well....

i have a few suggestions, with an atari or rubics cube at the top of the list...

will someone please stab my eyeballs out with an icepick, snuff out lit cigarettes in my ears, and hack off my fingers with a butterknife before i ever click on that link again?

please?

serioulsy dude, have fun with it. learn what a mock draft is, what the "immaculate reception" is, and in the mean time these posts are better suited for the media section.

as for your weekly webcast, this board can be a great source of information for you, if you listen and learn... feel free to use any of my jokes. when in a jam, always mention ben cutting the cheeze in switzerland, (that always seems to go over real well) and you should be fine.

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

BettisFan
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
well....

i have a few suggestions, with an atari or rubics cube at the top of the list...

will someone please stab my eyeballs out with an icepick, snuff out lit cigarettes in my ears, and hack off my fingers with a butterknife before i ever click on that link again?

please?

serioulsy dude, have fun with it. learn what a mock draft is, what the "immaculate reception" is, and in the mean time these posts are better suited for the media section.

as for your weekly webcast, this board can be a great source of information for you, if you listen and learn... feel free to use any of my jokes. when in a jam, always mention ben cutting the cheeze in switzerland, (that always seems to go over real well) and you should be fine.

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

:jawdrop: mmmmm well

tony hipchest
03-29-2007, 12:05 AM
:jawdrop: mmmmm wellseriously dude, have fun with it. you could be laying the foundation for a serious career in broadcasting for all i know.

in the meantime id suggest hanging a few farah fawcett bikini posters in the background. (bald brittney spears photos may work) :hunch:

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 12:08 AM
lol

ChronoCross
03-29-2007, 04:08 AM
Totally horrible. Not worth discussing. AAA, UMMM, Stutters, Info wrong.

http://www.usoe.k12.ut.us/curr/science/core/6th/SCIBER6/microbes/images/stinks.jpg

Livinginthe past
03-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Hey Parkerfan,

Moving this to the media section (thats where it really belongs) - you can put your updates in there when you do them.

I think the most difficult thing is to get up in front of that camera and just start talking, so props to you for that in the first place.

If you are after constructive criticism, so you can make yourself better im sure the folks here would help out.

I'll start you off.

1. Try not to talk too much about stuff every Steeler fan already knows about - Jerome retiring and Bens accident for example.

Those subjects have been discussed to death already.

2. 10 minutes is probably a little long - instead of trying to cover multiple playing positions in the one video you could divide it up.

3. Mix in some stats, but don't just read them out one after the other - its a little repetitive.

4. Name checking some of the guys here is a good idea if you want to mention some of their ideas - secretly we all imagine ourselves on ESPN making the world of football a more illuminated place.

Good first effort, and you'll get better with time. :cheers:

Favorite quote?

"I see alot of Willie"

But thats just me being childish (as usual).

touchdownward
03-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Not bad for a first broadcast.
As long as you don't become the next Mark Madden, you'll be alright kid. :smile:

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
alrigth alright thanks mostly to livinginthepast for your support i will do that and btw every oen hte second video is up please watch that but now i will start adding in all of your ideas every week! also how do i move this thread?

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 08:13 AM
: I AM OFFICIALY CHANGING THE NAME OF THE SHOW TO STEELERS FEVER, THIS IS DEDICATED TO OUR FORUMS!: i will be posting my weekly topics ahead of time and you all can respond to the thread with what i can say on the show and i will say its you guys! alright!

ARKIESTEEL
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
1. keep your hands out of your face when you talk:dang:
2. make some notes as to what you want to talk about so it seems you are going in a
direction
3. shorten it up by to about 1/3 what it is now.:yawn:
4. facts facts facts:coffee:

Other than that you tried and that is alot more than the rest of us are doing:tt02:

good job

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 08:46 AM
thanks

Livinginthe past
03-29-2007, 01:26 PM
alrigth alright thanks mostly to livinginthepast for your support i will do that and btw every oen hte second video is up please watch that but now i will start adding in all of your ideas every week! also how do i move this thread?

No problem.

I already moved the thread to where it should be, so no need to worry about that.

Good luck