PDA

View Full Version : NFL football follies 2007

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
03-28-2007, 11:28 PM
If you get a chance to watch the follies on the NFL channel it's pretty good. It will re-air Thursday at 12:30 and a second one at 1:30 EST.

To the ladies of the forum they asked a couple players "boxers or briefs" two of the players were Ward and Troy.

And their preferences .....Ward went with the high bred boxer/briefs and Troy's answer " I like shorts, I like to steal the shorts they give out at practice because those are always pretty comfortable." And yes Troy you are some very yummy eye candy no matter what your wearing. :heart:

Livinginthe past
03-29-2007, 05:09 AM
Thats a wonderful mental image, thank you.

klick81
03-29-2007, 09:43 AM
And yes Troy you are some very yummy eye candy no matter what your wearing. :heart:

You know...i always thought you were a guy for some reason. Now i'm just hoping. If not, then: :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
03-29-2007, 12:21 PM
You know...i always thought you were a guy for some reason. Now i'm just hoping. If not, then: :sofunny:

It might make you ask what she would do with Troy's hair once she got hold of it.

polamalufan43
03-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow, the things reporters will ask...:sofunny:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
03-29-2007, 11:46 PM
It might make you ask what she would do with Troy's hair once she got hold of it.

You know I was thinking that same exact thing. ... hmmm what to do with those beautiful locks :lust:

I'm always open to suggestions....you know from a guys perspective... :sofunny:

vasteeler
04-06-2007, 12:22 PM
i too want troys hair but only because im BALD:dang:

ben2hines=6
04-06-2007, 01:21 PM
too want troys hair but only because im BALD

hahaha....that one caught me off guard

u may even be able to turn his hair into a skirt

ARKIESTEEL
04-09-2007, 05:55 AM

Ask LJ from KC what to do with it:jawdrop:

HometownGal
04-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Thats a wonderful mental image, thank you.

To the ladies of the forum they asked a couple players "boxers or briefs" two of the players were Ward and Troy.

Are you a lady of the forum? :wink02: :flap:

Boxers, briefs, thong - whatever their preferences - Hines and Troy are most definitely lookers. :banana: However, the only thing I care about going into the season is how many TDs Hines is gonna score and how many TDs Troy is gonna take away. :thumbsup: