PDA

View Full Version : Overweight Bengal Fan

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2007, 02:19 PM
An overweight bengal fan consulted his doctor for advice. The doctor advised that he run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help him lose as many as twenty pounds.

The bengal fan followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, he was pleased to find that he had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. He phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, he asked one last question: "How do I get back, since I'm now 300 miles from home?"

polamalufan43
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
stupid Bengals fans....

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

verks36
03-29-2007, 07:29 PM
An overweight bengal fan consulted his doctor for advice. The doctor advised that he run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help him lose as many as twenty pounds.

The bengal fan followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, he was pleased to find that he had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. He phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, he asked one last question: "How do I get back, since I'm now 300 miles from home?"

ha bengals = stupid :flap:

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 08:11 PM

haha:cheer: idiot bungle fan

SteelShooter
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM

:rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :busted: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl:

SteelersMongol
04-11-2007, 01:33 AM
:sofunny: I wonder if he was crying and whining at the same time while he was on the phone. :wink02: