PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green to Browns?

Stlrs4Life
03-29-2007, 10:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...e&type=fantasy

Trent Green: Cleveland Added to List of Suitors

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Thursday, March 29, 2007 Update: Cleveland has expressed interest in Green, the Palm Beach Post reports. Recommendation: The Browns join Miami and Detroit as potential trade partners with the Chiefs. Don't expect anything to happen soon though. "Until there's a deadline to get something done, it's difficult," Kansas City president and general manager Carl Peterson said. "It could come right down to the night before the draft." It seems all but certain that the veteran quarterback will be suiting up elsewhere this season, but the when and where remain unclear.

Livinginthe past
03-29-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't understand all this action Green is seeing - couple of years back he was a very good QB but not anymore.

This could just be an attempt to boost the potential trade value of Green from Kansas to Miami. (thats the thoughts of PFT aswell).

Im not sure why we aren't hearing more about David Carr.

SteelShooter
03-29-2007, 11:19 PM
I dunno......................... :hunch:

verks36
03-29-2007, 11:23 PM
lets the browns take him

it wont matter we we still beat them both times this year

Edman
03-30-2007, 12:56 AM
If this were 2-3 Seasons ago, I'd show concern about Green going to the Browns. Otherwise, Cleveland waited too late to even consider him.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
03-30-2007, 01:05 AM
with that offensive line --- he's a dead man.

Buzz05
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Green is getting up there in age...and after that brutal hit last year he may be starting to 'see the blitz coming' as some of the analyst say happened to Bledsoe..If Cleveland does get him it prob wont be for any longer then a year before he either retires or is sitting behind someone mentoring them for the starting position. I dont see a real threat here...

Stillers43
03-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Less mobile than Frye. I hope the Browns get'em! We will eat him up and spit him out!

Hines86Ward
03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
The Browns already have a QB controversy between Charlie Frye & Derek Anderson, getting Trent Green wouldn't make any sense. But hey, it's what the Browns do best....

NV STEELERS 723
03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
It would be a good pick-up for the Brown Stains....I just hope the STEELERS don't pound his head into the turf like what happenned in the Bengals game last year...

steelerbackr4life
03-30-2007, 06:33 PM
I guess if you are a Brown stain fan it would be good. Luckily reality dictates that I am a Steeler fan and dont have these sort of problems to worry about with the Steelers.

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 06:41 PM
This is all smoke. The Browns have made it very clear that they have no interest in any FA QB's, and, if they DO pick up a QB, it will ONLY be in the draft.

But what the fans around here just can't seem to wrap their brains around is that Frye and Anderson may both be quality QB's, but behind that sieve they call an OL, who could possibly know?