PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION

Big7BenHOF
03-30-2007, 12:31 AM
So, as I've said, I'm traveling from California this season to come and see a game.

1. When do regular tickets go on sale?
2. Can I get two tix for one game, or are they really hard to find?

ARKIESTEEL
03-30-2007, 07:41 AM
You can buy all the tickets you want online but they cost about 4 to 5 times as much. Stubhub and ticket master are 2 I think of hope this helps

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 11:40 PM
so would i be able to just fly into town and get tickits for the game not expensivly?

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-31-2007, 12:09 AM
if you just fly into town and buy them it would have to be from scalpers... don't know how much they charge...

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 10:53 AM
could i buy the tickits 2 weeks before the game online

Big7BenHOF
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
^^That's pretty much what I'm asking. I need to get 2 tickets when they go on sale. Are they hard to get?

steeler-dude
04-02-2007, 04:34 AM
The Single game tickets go on sale usually about the second week of May and will be announced on the official website. It's thru the mail, on a first come basis. You are lucky to get tickets that way, if at all.

Your best bet is Ebay.....and there are always scalpers out around heinz field.

ARKIESTEEL
04-02-2007, 07:06 AM
^^That's pretty much what I'm asking. I need to get 2 tickets when they go on sale. Are they hard to get?

They are not all hard to get if you are willing to pay for them. Last year the wife and myself went to the Fins game and paod like $225 a pop for the tickets on stubhub. Like I said they will cost you.

ARKIESTEEL
04-02-2007, 07:08 AM
could i buy the tickits 2 weeks before the game online

That might be cutting it close....From what I have found the farther out you buy them(time wise) the cheaper they are. I would hate to fly all the way from south Texas to only end up with no tickets

Big7BenHOF
04-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to be ordering the tickets as soon as they go on sale. It'll be loads of fun visiting a new place.

:tt02:

SteelersHoss
04-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Arkie, I am going to buy off of scalpers this year. I think you can get them cheaper around the stadium than some of those sites. Also, I think it would be better to wait until actual season ticket holders are selling their tickets on ebay. It looked liked it was a little cheaper last year, and you always have the option of emailing them directly and making a deal for them.
Just my thoughts

BettisFan
04-02-2007, 10:11 PM
so whAT Is the cheapest way for me to get tickits

Big7BenHOF
04-03-2007, 12:06 AM
How much are single game tickets usually?

ARKIESTEEL
04-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Arkie, I am going to buy off of scalpers this year. I think you can get them cheaper around the stadium than some of those sites. Also, I think it would be better to wait until actual season ticket holders are selling their tickets on ebay. It looked liked it was a little cheaper last year, and you always have the option of emailing them directly and making a deal for them.
Just my thoughts

You are more than likely right but the game tickets are cheap when you compare them to 2 round trip airline tickets and 3 nights at the hilton. I guess what I am getting at as anal as I am about this kind of stuff I couldnt take the first step that direction without haveing tickets. My luck I would be the only guy who couldnt get tickets bought and that would be a long way for nothing

BettisFan
04-03-2007, 11:10 AM
i think i am going to go with scalpers they are always there

SteelersHoss
04-03-2007, 08:21 PM
You are more than likely right but the game tickets are cheap when you compare them to 2 round trip airline tickets and 3 nights at the hilton. I guess what I am getting at as anal as I am about this kind of stuff I couldnt take the first step that direction without haveing tickets. My luck I would be the only guy who couldnt get tickets bought and that would be a long way for nothing

I agree with you on having the security of knowing you have the tickets in hand. Especially for you and I travelling from afar.

What were the prices of the hotel last year at the Hilton? Was it a good hotel to stay at? Did you see that they delayed the schedule for a week. Sons a Bitches, I was all stoked about know what week I was coming down this year.

ARKIESTEEL
04-04-2007, 06:58 AM
I agree with you on having the security of knowing you have the tickets in hand. Especially for you and I travelling from afar.

What were the prices of the hotel last year at the Hilton? Was it a good hotel to stay at? Did you see that they delayed the schedule for a week. Sons a Bitches, I was all stoked about know what week I was coming down this year.

Ditto on being upset about that. Yeah the hilton was great the team was staying there as well I got to talk to Whiz, and Omar Jacobs( they are both gone so I dont think I will talk to any more players) . I dont recall the price we bought a package that had the hotel and airfare together. What game do you plan to come to or are you looking more at a date than a game. We was thinking about a Browns game just so it was more of a AFC north feel to it.

SteelersHoss
04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
The Miami game for sure. And my 30th is on the 21st of October, sooo, my wife and I are coming the closest date to that date. My bday is on a Sunday, so it is perfect. I'll let you know for sure..

ARKIESTEEL
04-05-2007, 06:32 AM
The Miami game for sure. And my 30th is on the 21st of October, sooo, my wife and I are coming the closest date to that date. My bday is on a Sunday, so it is perfect. I'll let you know for sure..

O yeah I forgot about that buddy of yours that came last year the fins fan.......I bet you give him hell all the way back to the great white north:tt02: :sofunny:

Big7BenHOF
04-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks guys. BUT how much are single game tix over the internet?

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2007, 10:05 PM
The Miami game might be an easy one to get. They scheduled it the evening of First Day of Buck/Deer Season.