PDA

View Full Version : trade faneca and #15 pick...

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 12:31 AM
to arizona for their #1 and #2.

(for all the draftnicks) how does this sound? more specifically, what if we were guranteed to land gaines adams and j. blaylock?

how does adams grade against a player like merriman, and how does blaylock grade against faneca coming out of the draft?

of course when you trade you wanna feel like youre giving it to your trading partner with no vaseline, but the rooneys dont necessarily operate that way. if adams is a merriman type impact player AND if blaylock can hold his own and potentially have 5-7 pro bowl bids in the next 10 years, this is a trade that is fair to both sides, yet definitely benefits us and our needs for the long haul.

am i looking at fools gold? a move like this would have no negative impact on our cap. it would probably save us tons of $$$ for the long haul.

i know AZ wouldnt give up #6 for faneca and he is worth more than their 2nd alone...

thoughs? scenarios? what could we do with the #6 pick and 2 2nd rounders?

SteelShooter
03-30-2007, 05:55 AM
Hmmmmmmm, that is definitely thought provoking Tony.

Dammit! Let's just get the draft here! This is killing me!

Buzz05
03-30-2007, 08:02 AM
i know AZ wouldnt give up #6 for faneca and he is worth more than their 2nd alone...

I def. think Faneca is worth more then their # 6 and 2nd rounder..maybe get their 2nd rounder next year as you said Tony. But i think it would be worth looking into. Faneca can be reunited with his boy Grimm as it seems like he wants. I have a feeling he is gonna be leaving for the 'dry heat' after the season anyway, we might as well get something for him right?

TJSteeler
03-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Based on the draft value chart, Arizona's picks at 6 and 38 are worth 2120 (1600+520), the steelers 15th is worth 1050. So essentially the value on Faneca is 1070 or basically a 15th pick. A good way to look at it is would you trade our 15th pick for Faneca if he were on another team. I would say yes but if other teams believe he is going to hold out etc they may want to devalue him to a lower first or second round pick thinking the steelers are desparate.

Personally, I think Faneca will be back in the fold and happy before training camp and I would rather see us trade down. Our #15 pick for Atlanta's 39th, 44th and 5th rounder. Thats works based on the value chart and would give us 3 picks between 39th and 46th, which in this draft is where it looks like a lot of value can be had.

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Based on the draft value chart, Arizona's picks at 6 and 38 are worth 2120 (1600+520), the steelers 15th is worth 1050. So essentially the value on Faneca is 1070 or basically a 15th pick. A good way to look at it is would you trade our 15th pick for Faneca if he were on another team. I would say yes but if other teams believe he is going to hold out etc they may want to devalue him to a lower first or second round pick thinking the steelers are desparate.

Personally, I think Faneca will be back in the fold and happy before training camp and I would rather see us trade down. Our #15 pick for Atlanta's 39th, 44th and 5th rounder. Thats works based on the value chart and would give us 3 picks between 39th and 46th, which in this draft is where it looks like a lot of value can be had.good points. i dont think faneca will hold out. thats what i did, was look at the value chart (arizona is at 5 and 37). this puts fanecas value right at 12-13th pick.

then i asked myself, would arizona pick him at 13 if he were thrown into the draft? yes.
where would faneca rank compared to other linemen in the draft? probably 3rd right behind levi brown and j. thomas. to me it seems fair value and fair trade. fanecas age and contract situation are negated by his experience and status. while you could be getting the next robert gallery if you select thomas or brown, you know exactly what youre getting if you trade for faneca.

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
who would we draft with arizonas picks?

Black@Gold Forever32
03-30-2007, 03:44 PM
to arizona for their #1 and #2.

(for all the draftnicks) how does this sound? more specifically, what if we were guranteed to land gaines adams and j. blaylock?

how does adams grade against a player like merriman, and how does blaylock grade against faneca coming out of the draft?

of course when you trade you wanna feel like youre giving it to your trading partner with no vaseline, but the rooneys dont necessarily operate that way. if adams is a merriman type impact player AND if blaylock can hold his own and potentially have 5-7 pro bowl bids in the next 10 years, this is a trade that is fair to both sides, yet definitely benefits us and our needs for the long haul.

am i looking at fools gold? a move like this would have no negative impact on our cap. it would probably save us tons of $$$ for the long haul.

If this trade just could land the Steelers Gaines Adams then I would be all for it. But you also mentioned Blaylock. So yes I would be all for this trade. One thing though the Cards have the 5th overall pick. The Skins pick 6th.

MasterOfPuppets
03-30-2007, 05:32 PM
good points. i dont think faneca will hold out. thats what i did, was look at the value chart (arizona is at 5 and 37). this puts fanecas value right at 12-13th pick.

then i asked myself, would arizona pick him at 13 if he were thrown into the draft? yes.
where would faneca rank compared to other linemen in the draft? probably 3rd right behind levi brown and j. thomas. to me it seems fair value and fair trade. fanecas age and contract situation are negated by his experience and status. while you could be getting the next robert gallery if you select thomas or brown, you know exactly what youre getting if you trade for faneca.

but what would faneca's contract be like compared to a 1st rd rookie? by that i meen fanaca is going to be looking for a huge signing bonus (garuanteed money) since its probably his last contract.

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 05:46 PM
No way...a #6 pick nowadays is staring at a 15 million signing bonus (Hell, maybe more) and that's for an unproven guy who could end up like Robert Gallery or Ryan Leaf. I'd rather pay Faneca big cash than some untested rook...

MasterOfPuppets
03-30-2007, 05:55 PM
who is the highest paid guard right now?

MasterOfPuppets
03-30-2007, 06:02 PM
But what is really staggering – and what threatens to create some serious salary cap problems down the line – is the money the offensive guards have commanded. Many talent evaluators have long considered guard a non-essential position and there was a belief that you didn't need to pay major sums to sign the most talented guards. The feeling was that for $4 million-$5 million a season and modest guaranteed money, you could sign some of the best guards in the league. That was before the combined $137 million in deals, $52.5 million guaranteed, signed by Eric Steinbach (Cleveland Browns), Kris Dielman (San Diego Chargers) and Derrick Dockery (Buffalo Bills).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-wildsalaries030507&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

the rest of the article is pretty informative also.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/03/bills_turn_heads_by_doling_out_1.html

Buffalo's best acquisition thus far in free agency has been ex-Washington Redskins left guard Derrick Dockery. The Bills set the market for interior O-linemen by signing the 6-foot-6, 325-pounder to a seven-year, $49 million deal with $18 million in guaranteed money. Shockingly, it's the same contract the Minnesota Vikings signed Steve Hutchinson to last offseason, which was at the time the largest deal ever for an offensive guard.

Later Friday, the Cleveland Browns signed the consensus top guard, Eric Steinbach, to a seven-year, $49 million deal with $18.5 in guarantees. Therefore, the Bills' front office and coaches perhaps believed Dockery, not Steinbach, was the best guard available.

anyone still think the steelers will resign faneca?

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 06:31 PM
but what would faneca's contract be like compared to a 1st rd rookie? by that i meen fanaca is going to be looking for a huge signing bonus (garuanteed money) since its probably his last contract.even more reason to trade him. seattle was about to throw the bank at dielman from the chargers. does anyone really know who is deilman? i still cant remember the 2 linemen buffalo picked up. theyve never even been to a pro bowl. leonard davis? all these guys, along with hutchinson, are in the $50 million range. is faneca really gonna take a discount to them when teams are dying to spend, spend, spend?

fanecas money for his next contract is already money in the bank. he can come out and perform like leonard davis, and you know what? he will get paid like leonard davis. the only thing that will hurt this is him getting injured. im not sure i want a player who is playing not to get injured or whos focus is on their next team.

i would love to keep him but at the expense of who? m. smith, h. ward, c. hampton, i. taylor, j. farrior, a. smith?

we got about 20 players making 4 mil+. thats 80 mil of the cap right there leaving 30 mil for 30 players. we have tons of back up players and even starters making well over a million per. players like ward, hampton and smith are gonna be over 6 mil each in cap space next year.

are we gonna let players coming off their rookie contracts walk to keep faneca for the next 5 years? anthony smith, polamalu, simmons, miller, mcfadden, starks?

:jawdrop:

a caller to sirius today proposed trading faneca to arizona for their 2nd and 3rd rounders (this would keep our 15 and we wouldnt have to worry about paying a 5). tim ryan and pat kirwan agreed that this would be a move the steelers would seriously have to consider. i personally think its a little too low cause we are practically guaranteed a 3rd rounder from the nfl if faneca walks in free agency. anyways, looking at the draft chart (which i look at as value of the slot, and not necessarilly the player you wil get) arizonas 2nd and 3rd is equivalent to the 23rd pick in the draft. the steelers typically dont draft busts in the 1st round. sure theyve gotten burnt reaching for wr's but they even reversed that trend last year.

2 2nds, 2 3rds, and 2 4ths (and all the flexibility to do what you want with those picks) is mighty appealing to a rookie head coach looking to build a team in his image. why handcuff him?

our line was built with jerome, staley, and to some extent kordell in mind. its a far cry from willie parker and big ben. sure ben can scramble, but only stewart could scramble and escape with anything resembling the effectiveness of mike vick. ben was simply sacked too much last year. our line has always been great, but not just because of faneca. having a 6th and 7th blocker like jerome and breuner definitely helped.

the rooneys adeptly saw that cowher, whiz, grimm, porter are not our future. i think the writing is on the wall for faneca.

MasterOfPuppets
03-30-2007, 07:01 PM
the first guard taken in last years draft was davin joeseph.(tampa bay) pick # 23. he signed a 5 yr 10 million contract.

i agree tony. it would be foolish to keep him for 1 more year and get maybe a third supplement,when he has much more value now.

its crazy when you think about it....but having a top performer at his position,is a liability in todays nfl.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
I think we should get thier second rounder this year and next year for Faneca.

I'd love to see us take Levi Jones with the 15th pick,take Ben Grubbs (Gaurd,Auburn) with Arizona's pick in the 2nd (ala Faneca is replaced),and then take a LB/DE with our other pick in the 2nd round.

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 07:22 PM
I think I've lost touch with today's fans...trading Faneca now is just insane, and it won't happen, but the fact that it's even being considered just rocks me...

The Hutch thing was an anomaly and the NFL will have to readjust after they get over the new TV money. You can't pay OG's LT money...it just won't work.

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 07:25 PM
the first guard taken in last years draft was davin joeseph.(tampa bay) pick # 23. he signed a 5 yr 10 million contract.

.thats a hell of a coincidence that arizonas 2nd and 3rd picks = 23rd over all on the draft value chart.

if faneca does play out his contract, its possible arizona and seattle get in a bidding war for his services. seattle is kicking themselves for losing hutchinson. deilman turned down a much richer offer from them to remain with SD. the steelers simply dont get involved in bidding wars. they have a price in mind and it will not be exceeded for nothing (not even an extension for a reigning champion head coach)

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 07:29 PM
In fact, here are some articles that outline the ridiculousness of the situation:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-03-16-free-agent-market_x.htm
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-freeagency032607&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-freeagency022407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
http://www.examiner.com/a-591228~Column__NFL_Free_Agency_Is_No_Bargain.html? cid=rss-Sports

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 07:46 PM
I think I've lost touch with today's fans...trading Faneca now is just insane, and it won't happen, but the fact that it's even being considered just rocks me...

The Hutch thing was an anomaly and the NFL will have to readjust after they get over the new TV money. You can't pay OG's LT money...it just won't work.you dont think thats what faneca will instruct his agent to say next year to the team that offers him LT money do you? the cap wont keep going up forever but it is going up again next year and 20 mil guaranteed is 20 mil guaranteed. youre right, the rooneys wont give him LT $$$. with fanecas resume, some team will though.

i cant hope for him to take a hometown discount to the tune of 2 mil/year. (if he was inclined to do that wouldnt he have done it already?) i sure hope im wrong cause the steelers are definitely better with him than w/o.

Suitanim
03-30-2007, 07:54 PM
The spending spree has to end sooner or later...I'm hoping sooner.

As an example, how did WAY overspending on Steve Hutchinson work out for the Vikings?

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 08:06 PM
The spending spree has to end sooner or later...I'm hoping sooner.

As an example, how did WAY overspending on Steve Hutchinson work out for the Vikings?well it didnt work for the vikings, but it sure hurt seattle by not being able to match. so much in fact, they were willing to try and make up for the mistake by throwing tons of cash at deilman. this spending spree will end. but not at the hands of players. it will take savy owners such as the rooneys, to say "the buck stops here", and not acting rediculous with their money and a player. an act like that might force other teams to reconsider (although it sure didnt with porters situation).

right now, the numbers say its between troy or faneca. or else cut all our experienced depth and beg ward to take a severe pay cut.

MasterOfPuppets
03-31-2007, 01:39 AM

The Hutch thing was an anomaly and the NFL will have to readjust after they get over the new TV money. You can't pay OG's LT money...it just won't work.

how was the hutch thing an anomally when it was repeated the following year with far lesser players involved?

Buffalo's best acquisition thus far in free agency has been ex-Washington Redskins left guard Derrick Dockery. The Bills set the market for interior O-linemen by signing the 6-foot-6, 325-pounder to a seven-year, $49 million deal with $18 million in guaranteed money. Shockingly, it's the same contract the Minnesota Vikings signed Steve Hutchinson to last offseason, which was at the time the largest deal ever for an offensive guard.

Later Friday, the Cleveland Browns signed the consensus top guard, Eric Steinbach, to a seven-year, $49 million deal with $18.5 in guarantees. Therefore, the Bills' front office and coaches perhaps believed Dockery, not Steinbach, was the best guard available.

i agree it doesn't work,thats why these teams will stay bad or mediocre and in cap hell. the rooneys are to smart to paint themselves into a corner over any one player, but a lot of owners are not.thats why faneca will get a big payday and believe it or not,it won't be by the steelers. you shouldn't point the finger at fans as if there guilty of blasphemy,when were just being realistic. your right,they may not trade faneca,so we get one more year out of him,then he walks just like they let porter.and for what? a 3rd rd compensation pick?

Suitanim
04-01-2007, 02:02 PM
That's what I'm saying...if you spend all your money on OG's, how will you be able to afford skill players who are going to be demanding 100 million dollar contracts?

Short-term overspending is only justifiable if you are a piece or two away from contention...teams like the Browns and Vikes need a lot more than an OG to be in contention.

But that does give players a choice...get overpaid to play on shitty teams or play for less and win.

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
That's what I'm saying...if you spend all your money on OG's, how will you be able to afford skill players who are going to be demanding 100 million dollar contracts?

Short-term overspending is only justifiable if you are a piece or two away from contention...teams like the Browns and Vikes need a lot more than an OG to be in contention.

But that does give players a choice...get overpaid to play on shitty teams or play for less and win.
suit,you've got me pretty confused. at one point you say "I'd rather pay Faneca big cash than some untested rook..."
then its "if you spend all your money on OG's, how will you be able to afford skill players who are going to be demanding 100 million dollar contracts?"
so what exactly is your position on what they should do with faneca?
a trade him this year
b let him play out his contract then let him walk
c pay him the kings ransome

Suitanim
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
suit,you've got me pretty confused. at one point you say "I'd rather pay Faneca big cash than some untested rook..."
then its "if you spend all your money on OG's, how will you be able to afford skill players who are going to be demanding 100 million dollar contracts?"
so what exactly is your position on what they should do with faneca?
a trade him this year
b let him play out his contract then let him walk
c pay him the kings ransome

My definition of "Big cash" needs to be "Steelerized".

If Alan wants to stay on a winning organization, he should accept a big pay raise. A BIG pay raise.

But if he wants to play for Cleveland or Arizona or Detroit, than, by all means, accept some crazy contract that is worth 3X what he's worth.

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2007, 04:51 PM
My definition of "Big cash" needs to be "Steelerized".

If Alan wants to stay on a winning organization, he should accept a big pay raise. A BIG pay raise.

But if he wants to play for Cleveland or Arizona or Detroit, than, by all means, accept some crazy contract that is worth 3X what he's worth.
then its option b....

Suitanim
04-01-2007, 04:56 PM
No, it's option D.

Let him play out his contract and have him sign a reasonable deal with a team that is poised to win one or more championships over the life of the contract.

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2007, 05:09 PM
No, it's option D.

Let him play out his contract and have him sign a reasonable deal with a team that is poised to win one or more championships over the life of the contract.

you do know he has a family to feed ?:sofunny: we are talking about the same guy who's already shot off his mouth because his guy,didn't get the hc job. that alone makes me believe a hometown discount isn't an option for faneca.

Suitanim
04-01-2007, 05:34 PM
"Shot his mouth off"?

This is a guy who's name is mentioned less than 10 times a season, and it's NEVER because he missed an assignment or gave up a sack.

Yeah, he's a real troublemaker:uhh:

Elvis
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't think we will trade up, but I do thinkAZ will look to trade down, they can fill thier needs farther down the list and get more players.
:thumbsup: That would be the smart thing for the Cardnals to do, but I would never believe the Steelers would make that trade.. NO WAY..
Just waitn' on my ride!! Jesus Is Coming Soon
Elvis

Elvis
04-01-2007, 06:02 PM
"Shot his mouth off"?

This is a guy who's name is mentioned less than 10 times a season, and it's NEVER because he missed an assignment or gave up a sack.

Yeah, he's a real troublemaker:uhh:
Never missed an assignment? Seems like he gets beat atleast once a game to me... Faneca is ok but he has made the Pro Bowl last year on rep only in my opinion..
Jesus... King
Elvis

Crushzilla
04-02-2007, 10:23 AM
And he looks totally sweet in my signature picture...

It seems like a bad idea to pull your veteran out of the OL when you've already lost Hartings and have a new OLine coach. Big Ben is going to look even worse this year if you throw a bunch of rookies in there...

He may be a more valuable market option now, but its more valuable to keep him around for AT LEAST one more year and have him work with the younger guys.

Ya moving around in the draft and picking up more players or bigger name players earlier may seem like a 'sexy' idea, but I have a feeling we would be regretting it when our francise quarterback gets abused so badly that he loses 2 years off his career because he gets smashed from the blindside once a possession. No thanks.

tony hipchest
04-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Ya moving around in the draft and picking up more players or bigger name players earlier may seem like a 'sexy' idea, but I have a feeling we would be regretting it when our francise quarterback gets abused so badly that he loses 2 years off his career because he gets smashed from the blindside once a possession. No thanks.you mean like last year with faneca, hartings and the rest of our veteran linemen in the line up? ive seen rookie linemen come into the league and start and do fine. i dont see why everyone is so scared of the inevitable change. its a normal part of the game, whether it be now, next year, or a few years down the road.

Elvis
04-02-2007, 11:05 AM
you mean like last year with faneca, hartings and the rest of our veteran linemen in the line up? ive seen rookie linemen come into the league and start and do fine. i dont see why everyone is so scared of the inevitable change. its a normal part of the game, whether it be now, next year, or a few years down the road.
This team would be crazy to take all those guys away from this team and expect it to do anything good this upcoming year. This is Not a rebuilding team right now, No Way No How!! There is way too much talent on this team to just give up and try to start over.
Jesus Rules
Elvis

Stainless Steel
04-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I would say being tied for 3rd worst in total number of sacks tells me that our offensive line needs reworked, retooled, or rekindled.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-PASSING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=11&_1:col_1=11

tony hipchest
04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
last year the saints picked up a guard in the 4th round. he started 16 games for them. the chargers drafted a left tackle in the 2nd round. he had a pro bowl calibur type year. can someone please explain the phenomenom of steelerfans being so paranoid about starting a rookie lineman?

no doubt faneca is a great player and almost guaranteed to give you 16 games. but hes got his own issues and the steelers are looking at salary cap hell (something theyve never delved in) if they wanna give him a long extension. id rather take my chances with a rookie than to have to purge half the roster in a few years to pay for i player.

ARKIESTEEL
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
I would say being tied for 3rd worst in total number of sacks tells me that our offensive line needs reworked, retooled, or rekindled.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-PASSING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=11&_1:col_1=11

Got to agree with this......they played fat and lazy they didnt open up many holes for willie or keep the other team off our QB's back. Not all of the int's fall on Ben when he was runnig for his life. trade faneca and the others will play harder

Just my thoughts

Suitanim
04-02-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm at a loss for words, except to say that "Chicken Little strikes again".

Why is it that every year we don't win a Super Bowl even the very best of our players are ripped apart and questioned? Is it a lack of football knowledge? Frustration? Or a little of both?

Faneca looked like he slipped this year because the Oline slipped...an NFL offensive line isn't 5 separate guys doing 5 separate things, it's 5 guys working as one, like a chain, and a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. The year before we won the Super Bowl, the fans tore into Kendell Simmons and wanted him cut or traded or burned at the stake, yet he was part of the best OL that year. And what about Starks? He's being ripped, too, yet he was also part of that Suber Bowl winning OL. Are you guys gonna tell me that Faneca, Starks and Simmons, 3/5ths of the dominating and Super Bowl winning OL from about 18 months ago are all either overrated or slipping?

It's more complicated than that...schemes leave teams vulnerable. Coaching counts. There are a million variables that go into an offense clicking on all cylinders and failing...

tony hipchest
04-02-2007, 08:13 PM

Why is it that every year we don't win a Super Bowl even the very best of our players are ripped apart and questioned? Is it a lack of football knowledge? Frustration? Or a little of both?

Faneca looked like he slipped this year because the Oline slipped...an NFL offensive line isn't 5 separate guys doing 5 separate things, it's 5 guys working as one, like a chain, and a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. The year before we won the Super Bowl, the fans tore into Kendell Simmons and wanted him cut or traded or burned at the stake, yet he was part of the best OL that year. And what about Starks? He's being ripped, too, yet he was also part of that Suber Bowl winning OL. Are you guys gonna tell me that Faneca, Starks and Simmons, 3/5ths of the dominating and Super Bowl winning OL from about 18 months ago are all either overrated or slipping?

It's more complicated than that...schemes leave teams vulnerable. Coaching counts. There are a million variables that go into an offense clicking on all cylinders and failing...
from my standpoint its pure economics. can we (or the steelers) trully force faneca to play for 6 mil/year?

i dont see how us retaining faneca beyond 07 is any more feasible than us bringing in a. thomas to replace porter. the money has got to come from somewhere. since steelerfans seem reluctant to part with ward or polamalu, it will be from all the veteran experience cowher and colbert have chosen to pay in the past.

http://www.steelersalarycap.com/articles/2007Projection.htm this offers a plan to keep faneca but it assumes he is willing to take a HUGE hometown discount, and pushes more steeler money into the future.

Crushzilla
04-03-2007, 07:29 AM
It's not that I am worried about a rookie lineman as much as I am worried about the stability of the line as a whole. Grimm is gone. Hartings is gone. I think that's enough for one year. Let him play out his contract, stick around for some veteran leadership (if nothing else). It may be hard to resign him, and if he wants bug bucks (when he wants big bucks) deal with it then. That's next season.

Obviously I agree, keeping Faneca at the expense of resigning some of our younger guys later (Polamalu, Ben) would be stupid. Its not gonna happen, though. The Rooneys aren't gonna pay off Faneca.

Rookies can definetly make an impact on the line, though. The Jets line improved leaps and bounds with two rooks. As for our offensive line last year, I have to agree with Suit. Schemes make it tricky and make an OLine look sad. As for not opening holes for Willie. Wasn't he like the third highest rusher in the conference last year?

ARKIESTEEL
04-03-2007, 08:40 AM

I still say they played fat and lazy......sometimes something like tradeing one will wake up the rest

ARKIESTEEL
04-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Was watching Savran on sportsbeat last night and they brought up the trade Faneca thing I wonder if this is closer than we think it is???