PDA

View Full Version : Those are not my champions

PAMillerGrrl83
03-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Agh, as much as I love my fiance`, sometimes he drives me insane:dang: . Take today for example, he came home from work and came to see me where I work as a babysitter, well he had this bag in his hands and I saw he was wearing his Colts Superbowl Champions shirt. He hands me the bag and says "Here I bought you something", I open the bag and its a fricking Colts SB Champs shirt in pink. I kinda held it like it was diseased and smiled and said "Sorry sweetie but those are not my champions, my champs are the black and gold". He knows I wont wear a stupid Colts shirt and yet he still bought one, he thinks us moving to Indianapolis after we get married is gonna change things, puhlease I'll bleed black and gold when we have kids.:tt02:

PisnNapalm
03-31-2007, 01:15 AM
You need to get a pre-nup agreement saying that the kids will be raised as Steelers fans. ;)

SteelCityMan786
03-31-2007, 10:31 AM
You need to get a pre-nup agreement saying that the kids will be raised as Steelers fans. ;)

Amen to that. Tell that Colts fan of a fiance that your Pittsburgh Steeler to the end. and the Kids will have common sense and will be Steelers fans.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Just teach your kids when you have them that Peyton Manning is the anti-christ.lol

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 10:56 AM
yea wow lol sign a contract

Stlrs4Life
03-31-2007, 07:54 PM
God Bless you BR7Steelersbabe!

HometownGal
03-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Well - me thinks your fiance deserves a gift in return. :banana:

http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/08/aa/7c/ef_1.JPG

SteelCityMan786
03-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Well - me thinks your fiance deserves a gift in return. :banana:

http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/08/aa/7c/ef_1.JPG

remember he's a colts fan, it takes them awhile to learn, they might be defending champs, but we still have more.

PAMillerGrrl83
03-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Hehe, glad yawl agree with me, but I think its a bit late for the Peyton Manning thing, we have a one year old and her name is Elizabeth Peyton...not my choice. I told him when we have a son his name is going to be Ben. I got him a Heath Miller jersey for his b-day (tomorrow) LoL he's gonna be shocked.

Stainless Steel
04-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Her name is Elizabeth Peyton...
:dang::dang::dang:

lol The next, if a boy, should be named Ben R. _______. Push for parody. (Hey, that didn't sound good)

stillers4me
04-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I have serious concerns about the longetivity of this relationship..........:wink02:

Good luck in your mixed marriage.......:sofunny:

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 10:53 AM
you must have an intersting time when the season comes around

polamalufan43
04-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Put something in the vows...

"Do you take this women to love and to hold, that your children and your children's children, will be Steelers fans, as their mother, forever and ever?"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stillers4me
04-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey, if you marry a Catholic you have to commit to raising your children in that faith. I think raising your children to be Steeler faithful is no less important......maybe even more so. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/dontknow.gif

PAMillerGrrl83
04-01-2007, 11:31 PM
LoL, when our daughter was born I agreed to let him choose her middle name and trust me I was as shocked as anyone else when he spat the word "Peyton" at me, but what choice did I have. I had already agreed. He even tried to get me to agree to have the colors of our wedding as *Colt Blue, White and Silver*. I said are you serious and he was like yea I'm serious and I said then you need to marry Peyton Manning. Trust me though my children will know that the Colts=EVIL and the Steelers=GREATNESS!

fansince'76
04-01-2007, 11:37 PM
....I think its a bit late for the Peyton Manning thing, we have a one year old and her name is Elizabeth Peyton...not my choice.

Simply more proof that "Peyton" is a girl's name....:chuckle:

PAMillerGrrl83
04-02-2007, 12:24 AM
^^Haha, I told him that long long ago. Good thing I had sense enough to pick out a good first name for our daughter, even though his family calls her Peyton...*gag*

stlrtruck
04-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Remember her name is just her name. It's the words coming out of her mouth that will change lives forever! So start her young, show her often, and rejoice in the day when she says, "STEELERS"

RoethlisBURGHer
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Ugh,he chose PEYTON as a girl's middle name?Is he on drugs?

Definatly name your son (if you have one,and I hope you do) Ben.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
..or just patronize him with a..."OH!...thats right...they have "A" superbowl win...how cute."

.... and by the way....my personal opinion is that you shouldnt wear a pink jersey...people will confuse you with a male Bengals fan.

PAMillerGrrl83
04-03-2007, 09:20 PM
^^LoL, trust me if I have a son and I hope our next child is a boy, his name will be Ben, I've already made that perfectly clear. As for our daughter she knows how much mommy loves the Steelers, I got her a Steelers onsie from Hibbetts for Christmas and my dad got her a little Ben jersey so she's gonna be brought up right regardless of her middle name.

SteelShooter
04-03-2007, 09:33 PM

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Elvis
04-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I live in Carolina Panthers country and people have asked me "man why dont you pull for the Panthers?" I just say.. hey.. .I do... but they aint the Steelers and as long as they are Not playing the Steelers I will pull for them.. Dont matter where you live to who you should pull for.. in my opinion... Dont give in.. be a Black N Gold Girl 4 Ever!!!
:thumbsup:

polamalufan43
04-09-2007, 05:59 PM
I live in Carolina Panthers country and people have asked me "man why dont you pull for the Panthers?" I just say.. hey.. .I do... but they aint the Steelers and as long as they are Not playing the Steelers I will pull for them.. Dont matter where you live to who you should pull for.. in my opinion... Dont give in.. be a Black N Gold Girl 4 Ever!!!
:thumbsup:

:iagree:
enough said
let's break out the jersey's and special Steeler fan marriage agreements so all can use them.

BOXCAR JOEY
04-10-2007, 07:24 AM
honetly if my gf, wife, fiance, or what ever you wanna call it brought me a shirt like that i would first proceed to burn the shirt, pee on the ashes, then slap my significant other and make them go by me a steelers shirt cuz if they were insensitive enough not to remember that i will be the biggest steelers hooligan they will ever meet.

either that not talking to them ifor a month is good enough punishment too

PAMillerGrrl83
04-10-2007, 04:06 PM
^^LoL smacking around my fiance` wouldnt be easy for me I'm only 5'3 and my fiance` is 6'5 haha. I left the shirt hanging in my closet WAY in the back FAR away from my Steelers apparel. Oddly enough he's wearing the Heath Miller jersey I bought him for his b-day. I personally think he's sucking up.

polamalufan43
04-10-2007, 04:49 PM
^^LoL smacking around my fiance` wouldnt be easy for me I'm only 5'3 and my fiance` is 6'5 haha. I left the shirt hanging in my closet WAY in the back FAR away from my Steelers apparel. Oddly enough he's wearing the Heath Miller jersey I bought him for his b-day. I personally think he's sucking up.

Hahaha. Hmmm, at least he's trying. Which is perfectly fine. I wouldn't soil myself with another teams stuff, I might burst into black and gold flame.

PAMillerGrrl83
04-10-2007, 05:50 PM
^^When our daughter was born her grandad *my fiance`s dad* got her a Colts recieving blanket that someone had made for her. It quickly became more of a spit up rag.