PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever Episodes ( all becuase of your support)

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 05:09 PM
ok thanks for everyones support!!! Steelers Fever episode 2 is up!! The topic is mike Tomlin!! i have alot of stuff about Steelers Fever Forums and all of your stuff that u wanted in their in there!! loyld i put ur commecials in !! so u should watch guys!! Ok so now i am starting to get stuff for episode 3, episode 3 is goign to be about Steelers postions that need to be filled, like if we need a new starter for out Offensive tackle and ect... so please respiond with as an example : I think the running back position is great parker will be our starter and that is perfect but our corner backs are nto doing well adn we need to fill that postion with a new starter!' ok so guys pelase tell me as many positions as possible thanks for your support and with it i can keep making episodes!

PS. Loyld i need more comercials

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 09:38 PM
the thing is my vid is liek 15 min and i am not sure how to split it in half!

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 10:57 PM
ok i got it up episode 2 is up

part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vidt0YfjnE
part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlxUIQvCWRs

Borski
03-31-2007, 11:38 PM
it would be pretty cool if you paste the video strait to the forum.

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 01:27 AM
i would rather you all watch it directly

ChronoCross
04-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Even tho I was very close to not clicking on the links I did.. I do not care for commercials, and outtakes come on.. Get to the points and the quotes. I dvr past all commercials so think goodness i let them load first. It will also shorten your video time. Get some steeler stuff in the background on the walls, paint the walls, do something. This video was better then the last video were you got a bunch of info wrong but its a improvement.

Livinginthe past
04-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey Parkerfan,

I thought that effort was definitely an improvement on the 1st effort.

Don't rely too much on Hipchest for material though - he'll only get a big(ger) head. :wink02:

Not sure about the adverts - to be honest there are enough of those on TV.

If you can keep it up until the draft there will be plenty of new material and things to talk about.

Good luck.

Stlrs4Life
04-01-2007, 05:28 PM
It's pretty good, but I don't think we need to draft our new Starting CB.

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 09:22 PM
thanks everyone yea i thought it was better but what should i do to make it better for episode 3? btw the topic is "Steelers postions that need to be filled, like if we need a new starter for out Offensive tackle and ect... so please respiond with as an example : I think the running back position is great parker will be our starter and that is perfect but our corner backs are nto doing well adn we need to fill that postion with a new starter!' ok so guys pelase tell me as many positions as possible" thanks !!

Stainless Steel
04-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Here's a stat for you. Only 3 teams had more sacks allowed than the Steelers. Oakland, Detroit, and Cleveland. Not good company to be in!

Two other teams had as many sacks as we did (49) They were St Louis and Seattle.

Tied for 27th place (or tied for forth most sacks allowed... which ever way you want to look at it.) in sacks allowed is not where I want to be next season. Does THAT tell you where we need to put our efforts? I say let's overhaul the Offensive Line! Now!

Borski
04-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Thats true, I doubt we would have had anywhere near the amount on INT and incompetions of our OL played better, YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE QB!!

None on the OL should have a guaranteed roster spot after this past season, make them work alot harder to keep their job.

ARKIESTEEL
04-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Lot better than the first one keep up the good work!

Hamer
04-02-2007, 02:42 PM
I don't think you can really single out the O-line last year. There were plenty of times I thought Ben could have gotten rid of the ball sooner.
What everyone has to remember is all 3 aspects of the offense tie into each other. The line, the passing game and the running game all have to complement each other to work. A quarterback gets sacked when his recievers can't get open, because his line can't block forever when the running game isn't a threat and the defense knows to go after the QB.
Anyways, I hear Ben is 'improving his off season work ethic' this year, which will help all the way around. Hopefully Davenport can get some reps and stay healthy, and keep the chains moving in low yardage situations, too....

BettisFan
04-02-2007, 10:02 PM
thanks for all the unput please watch episode 2( please suscribe and watch episode 2 has half the views as episode 1!!)

part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vidt0YfjnE
part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlxUIQvCWRs

Stainless Steel
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't think you can really single out the O-line last year. There were plenty of times I thought Ben could have gotten rid of the ball sooner.
What everyone has to remember is all 3 aspects of the offense tie into each other. The line, the passing game and the running game all have to complement each other to work. A quarterback gets sacked when his recievers can't get open, because his line can't block forever when the running game isn't a threat and the defense knows to go after the QB.
Anyways, I hear Ben is 'improving his off season work ethic' this year, which will help all the way around. Hopefully Davenport can get some reps and stay healthy, and keep the chains moving in low yardage situations, too....

The running game has been good, so we can rule that one out.

Ben does tend to hold on a bit long. That might account for a few of these sacks. Ben likes to make plays. That is for sure. This I grant you. This might account for 6-8 sacks.

Receivers getting open? That can be true. It can be due to the receivers being poor, the game plan being poor, or Ben not seeing open WR's. I grant another 10 sacks.

That still only moves us half way down the list. I have seen the offensive line letting the pressure get to Ben WAY too soon last year. I still stand by my guns on need to work on the O line.