SteelersFever
04-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Title: Steelers Go To Church
Source: Steelers Fever
Author: Marc Simon

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0719.html

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-02-2007, 02:44 PM
good read........Its tru.....we really need help at our linebacker positions....like it or not

The Duke
04-02-2007, 03:00 PM
If he turns out to be something like willie in LB that's great. The Rooneys know why they signed him

HometownGal
04-02-2007, 03:07 PM
The way I look at it - what do the Steelers have to lose? He'll have to compete for a roster spot in camp just like everyone else.

polamalufan43
04-02-2007, 04:46 PM
^^^^I agree, at this point we have nothing to lose, especially with that position, and everything about the deal so far seems good, so why not?

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Elvis
04-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I really believe this is where the Steelers will use their 1st round pick in this years draft. OLB Timmons from Florida St. looks to be the man if he is still there. But I seen on NFL Network tonight that the Raiders had WR Charles Johnson in town for a workout and they rate him in a scale of 1-10 an...11. I think that he might have just changed the way the draft is gonna go now. If the Raiders now want Johnson, then do they take him? or do they trade down a couple picks and pick up some extra picks and then get him at 3 or so? Its The Raiders.. Just remember that...
Jesus Loves You
Elvis

GBMelBlount
04-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I really believe this is where the Steelers will use their 1st round pick in this years draft. OLB Timmons from Florida St. looks to be the man if he is still there. But I seen on NFL Network tonight that the Raiders had WR Charles Johnson in town for a workout and they rate him in a scale of 1-10 an...11. I think that he might have just changed the way the draft is gonna go now. If the Raiders now want Johnson, then do they take him? or do they trade down a couple picks and pick up some extra picks and then get him at 3 or so? Its The Raiders.. Just remember that...
Jesus Loves You
Elvis

Thought I heard Timmons was a little slow at the combine, though that's not everything. How is his size? Is he a little small or was I confusing him with someone else?

The Duke
04-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Thought I heard Timmons was a little slow at the combine, though that's not everything. How is his size? Is he a little small or was I confusing him with someone else?

Not so sure about this, but most OLB in the draft are around 6-0 to 6-2, at least most of the better ones.