PDA

View Full Version : Arena Football

RiverRats
04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Steeler fans, I know its the off season and most of you are probably chomping at the bit for some football. Well, Im here to help with that. Im Director of Game Day Operations for the Pittsburgh RiverRats, we are an Arena Football Team and members of the AMERICAN INDOOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION. We play our games at the Rostraver Ice Gardens on Rt. 51 in Belle Vernon.

If you have never seen Arena football, I wont insult you by saying its just as good as the NFL. But it is a good brand of football thats exciting, hard hitting and high scoring. Most of our players have played college ball with some at major Universities like Pitt and WVU and a few even have some NFL experience.

Visit our web site at pittsburghriverrats.com and come check out a RaverRats game. Its the perfect cure for football withdrawel.

83-Steelers-43
04-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Used to play ice hockey up at Rostraver and have caught a few RR games in the past. Fun time and nice revenge win against Johnstown on Friday night. I'd like to catch that April 28 game vs Canton. Unlike with the Pirates, it's actually worth your time and money.

Thanks for the info.

Jeremy
04-05-2007, 01:10 AM
When the new arena is done, look for the AFL or AF2 to roll into town.

SteelCityMan786
04-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I could say it's possible for both AFL and AF2.