PDA

View Full Version : NCAA FLORIDA

BettisFan
04-02-2007, 11:39 PM
MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS GONE TO FLORIDA AND IT BRINGS US PRIDE TO SAY BACK TO BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONCHIP WINS (BASKETBALL --- FOOTBALL---BASKETBALL)

FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLORIDA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Suitanim
04-06-2007, 03:09 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6648830

Getting a head start to catch with some of the other Florida notables, I see...

SteelCityMan786
04-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Not a good thing when it comes to getting back to back football for Florida now. That's ok, everyone with Penn State doesn't mind taking it from them. Heck, there are many other schools who wouldn't mind booting Florida from their thrown.

Suitanim
04-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Revenge factor? Could there be any team in the Universe that wants revenge more than OSU?

In fact, I think the Buckeyes will be a bear to beat next year because of the ginat chip they'll be wearing on their shoulder, but I'll tell you what i have learned over the last year:

Conference pride is more important than you think. After seeing the overbearing ignorance and arrogance of SEC fans last year, I've become a much bigger Big Ten fan than I was before...

SteelCityMan786
04-06-2007, 08:57 PM
OSU is losing everyone on the offensive side of the ball that brought them most of their scoring though. That's the problem. I don't like OSU's odds, but Cinderella's are bound to happen sometime.

BettisFan
04-07-2007, 07:53 PM
wow so all of the juniors are goign to the NBA. Noah will go amazingly high in the draft

Elvis
04-09-2007, 05:42 PM
TAR HEELS WILL BE BACK...:wink02:
Congrats to the Gators for a job well done..:banana: