PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo I am gonna get

RoethlisBURGHer
04-03-2007, 03:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Mustangmuscle86/Steelers/Tattoos/tattoo.jpg

I am gonna get that tattoo,only with yellow "gold" flames instead of the orange.It'll be on my right bicep,and hopefully be seen a little with a t-shirt on.

polamalufan43
04-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Looks cool:thumbsup:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

herewegosteelers
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
LOve it. I am gonna get mine redone this weekend. the yellow fades so fast

RoethlisBURGHer
04-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah,I can't wait to get it.

Living in Cleveland I get a lot of "bandwagoner" thrown at me,especially since Super Bow XL.A tattoo will shut them up.

SteelShooter
04-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Sweeeeeeet!

LambertIsGod58
04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
you can see my tat of Lambert at his website....lambert58.com under the "Jacked Up" section.

LambertIsGod58
04-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Actually here it is.....

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/lam2.jpg[/IMG]

LambertIsGod58
04-07-2007, 10:50 PM
One more time.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/lam2.jpg

Anthony_Smith27
04-09-2007, 01:22 AM
I am gonna get that tattoo,only with yellow "gold" flames instead of the orange.It'll be on my right bicep,and hopefully be seen a little with a t-shirt on.

cool concept for a tat, you just better hope your tattoo artist does a better job on the hypocycloids because the tattoo artist didn't do to good of a job on that guy in the pic

RoethlisBURGHer
04-15-2007, 06:40 PM
cool concept for a tat, you just better hope your tattoo artist does a better job on the hypocycloids because the tattoo artist didn't do to good of a job on that guy in the pic

Well,I am thinking of a different concept with the design.And I am gonna be wearing Steelers stuff when I get this tattoo,so he better get the damn hypocloids right or I ain't paying for the tattoo.

I want the sun theme (works since my whole life in football season revolves around this team)...but I was thinking of using tribal for the rays of the sun instead,just for a new look,and so nobody can say I was just copying someone.

Preacher
04-16-2007, 01:28 AM
All I gotta say is...

Think long and hard about the tats...

they are permanent... or painful to remove if necessary.

(yeah, I have a tatoo too)

fansince'76
04-16-2007, 09:38 AM
All I gotta say is...

Words of wisdom, Preacher - exactly why I've never gotten one, personally. Not to mention the fact I've never seen a tattoo on anybody else that I liked, so why would I feel compelled to get one myself?

floodcitygirl
04-16-2007, 09:58 AM
There is a Saturday Night Live skit about what happens to tatoos as people age. (They were specifically talking about lower back tats on women). But it still applies. If you haven't seen it and ever get the chance to......hilarious!

wv2kybohntr
04-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Got mine done in early March. Surprising how many Steeler fans there are no matter where you live. One of the artist here in town was drawing up a pic from a shirt when I went in to get mine. The balck needs touched up a little, but can do that any time over the next year

RoethlisBURGHer
04-17-2007, 11:12 AM
All I gotta say is...

I have thought long and hard about it.

I love the Steelers,but I get a lot of shit living in Cleveland.I get a lot of "it's easy to wear the clothes,t-shirts and hats aren't permanent" remarks,many by Browns fans that then show me thier Browns tattoo.

I don't think there is a better way for me to show my love and loyalty to the Pittsburgh Steelers than by getting a Steelers tattoo.

I am looking at it like this:

I will always love the Steelers no matter what,so it's okay for me to get a Steelers tattoo.I am engaged to be married at the moment,but I will never get my fiance's name tattooed on me,even if we get married because there is no gaurantee it will last.