PDA

View Full Version : Is this funny or blasphemous?

Stainless Steel
04-07-2007, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjnP1lXzpM

I find myself laughing at this, yet I am trying to decide if it could be considered blasphemous. I am sure that some will find any parody of this nature blasphemous. Those same people might also tell St Peter and the pearly gates jokes as well.

What do you think?

polamalufan43
04-08-2007, 06:23 PM
IDK, one part of me is saying laugh and the other is forgiving the poor souls who made this because I have a feeling God will smite them

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

PisnNapalm
04-08-2007, 08:05 PM
It's funny. I gotta admit I laughed pretty good at Judas.

Stainless Steel
04-08-2007, 08:51 PM
IDK, one part of me is saying laugh and the other is forgiving the poor souls who made this because I have a feeling God will smite them

That's exactly my thoughts. It is nothing more than a fictional combination of the Terminator story with the life of Jesus. I have more troubles with serious movies that fail to follow the gospels and add some unbiblical content like "Jesus of Nazareth".

LOL at poor Judas. "Pontius Pilate at 10 o'clock... Boom!"

GBMelBlount
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Who knows, would JC get a chuckle out of this? Believe it or not even christians (and a few isolated bungals) have a sense of humor. Hopefully isn't intended to tarnish the truth...then may be a problem.

Stainless Steel
04-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Who knows, would JC get a chuckle out of this? Believe it or not even christians (and a few isolated bungals) have a sense of humor. Hopefully isn't intended to tarnish the truth...then may be a problem.
That is why I don't see the harm in it. It isn't an attempt to warp the gospel. To me I see it as a "What if this fictitious character, terminator, were assigned to protect the Son of God. We know that Jesus could shut him down in an instant, being the Creator of the universe.

Godfather
04-09-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm a Christian and I thought it was funny.

Jesus has a lot worse things than this to be angry about.

polamalufan43
04-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Oh well, I guess it's okay then...