PDA

View Full Version : Terry Hanratty?

verks36
04-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Do any of you older fans remember Terry Hanratty? Well if you do remember him he lives in my town in CT and is one of my families friends. He has coached my younger brother in football for the last past 3 years and baseball for one. Connor Hanratty (terrys son is one of my bros best friends and comes over to our house occasionally. Terry who was one of the greatest QBs at Notre Dame. Right now terry is a stock broker but my dad is trying to help him find a new job. If you have any questions about him that u might want to anserwe i can give u a shot.

Quote from terry

Me," what is the steelers problem this year why cant they win."
Terry," its all in the o line."

Mosca
04-11-2007, 09:09 AM
I knew Rat a little bit about 25 years ago when he lived in Fox Chapel and helped out with the O'Hara Township midget football team. He was a nice guy then, It's nice to know he's still the same way. He's what, about 60, 62 yo now?

edit: 59.

Tom

HometownGal
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I never got to meet Terry personally, but I always respected his team first 'tude and his efforts behind center. Please tell him hello from all of us Steelers fans and also a big THANK YOU! :tt02:

verks36
04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I never got to meet Terry personally, but I always respected his team first 'tude and his efforts behind center. Please tell him hello from all of us Steelers fans and also a big THANK YOU! :tt02:

Sure thing if u remeber well he was traded his last year of football to the bucs when they sucked but he is still a steeler fan in heart. And he hates the bucs now:sofunny:
He won 2 super bowls with the steelers