PDA

View Full Version : 7 Primetime Games for Cowboys

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 06:42 PM
(6 if youre not counting thanksgiving) :dang:

i would rather watch 16 packer games with a brett favre slobfest between john madden, joe theisman, and dennis miller, giving commentary.

verks36
04-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Ya what is up with that i also noticed this. Does Roger still think the cowboys are americas team because guess what THEY ARE NOT

MACH1
04-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Thats sucks!!!

I'd rather watch 16 colts games with the peyton slobfest.

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 07:55 PM
just doing quick math, ive seen cowboys games featuring eagles, redskins, and giants about 90 times. thats not even counting the 2X/year slaughter of the cardinals i would witness for about 12 years, and every thanksgiving game plus all game in between that count as reginal coverage. the sorry thing is denver and phoenix are both closer.

i would rather watch the bengals 7 times. i would rather watch the sorry cardinals vs the 49ers in mexico 7 times! i hate the freaking cowboys.

i wonder how many times tony romo will be hailed as the next tom brady? maybe romo and brady quinn will match up and get into a pre game slapfight over some american idol reject. :sissies:

ChronoCross
04-11-2007, 09:05 PM
So we get to see FumbleRomo make a laughing stock out of himself against good teams. WoW just great. I could care less to watch a QB like Romo run around with the ball stretched out 3ft and fumble the ball. You know if Romo would of played a full season last year he would of broke the INT record and most fumbles in a season record also. Cowboys have not done anything in over 11 years now and they give them wash ups 7 prime time games. Glade the last part of the season they get to change some of them out.

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 09:25 PM
So we get to see FumbleRomo make a laughing stock out of himself against good teams. WoW just great. I could care less to watch a QB like Romo run around with the ball stretched out 3ft and fumble the ball. You know if Romo would of played a full season last year he would of broke the INT record and most fumbles in a season record also. Cowboys have not done anything in over 11 years now and they give them wash ups 7 prime time games. Glade the last part of the season they get to change some of them out.
unfortunately jerry jones has deep pockets and i doubt he will allow any games to be changed out. funny how there is more hype without parcells as there was with him. simply amazing :rolleyes:

im sure jerry jones new stadium, and sb hosting bid have something to do with it, along with the dream of re-capturing the "americas team" title.

Jeremy
04-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Ya what is up with that i also noticed this. Does Roger still think the cowboys are americas team because guess what THEY ARE NOT

They get ratings.

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 10:15 AM
I think someone is a little sore they are stuck in Cowboy land. :dang: :dang:what sucks is dallas is 12 hours away! phoenix is only 5.5 hrs away. now i know the cardinals havent been there forever (and they suck) but i pray for them to have a good team. i see enough shitkickers and cows as it is. i look out my window at work, across the highway and theres a damn cow standing there. i just wanna go punch it! :sofunny: so you can imagine how tiring it gets for all local football coverage to be devoted to cowboys, broncos, and now the texans. :poop:

Elvis
04-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Tony.. I hate it for ya brother... until satelite came along I had to watch all the Falcons games and the stupid Braves as well... now that I have satelite, there is usually atleast 4 channels of Braves games on at one time.. I hate the Braves like you hate the Cowboys...:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Tony.. I hate it for ya brother... until satelite came along I had to watch all the Falcons games and the stupid Braves as well... now that I have satelite, there is usually atleast 4 channels of Braves games on at one time.. I hate the Braves like you hate the Cowboys...:thumbsup: actually with TBS, we get more braves games here than any other team too. (except for the cubs on wgn maybe)

i hate sid bream :dang:

SteelerFan091472
04-12-2007, 09:38 PM
It's always nice to see someone who has the same disdain for the Cowboys that I do (28 years and running). The most absurd thing about this is the Cowboys are on the Nothing But Cowboys network (NBC) 3 times before the flex schedule kicks in which means that the Cowboys will probably be on at least 4 times on that network alone. It's not like the Cowboys have been anything relevant for the last decade anyway.

I'd rather watch the Ravens and the Bengals play each other 16 times a season than watch the Cowboys play on TV.

BettisFan
04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
TONY ROMO IS NO MORE

BettisFan
04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
HE IS A FOOL

Edman
04-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I despise the Cowboys, too. If there has been any team that was truly Anti-Steelers, it's them. Complete polar opposites. They're all hype and glitz and Hollywood glamour while the Steelers are the ol' fashioned blue collar guys. They got the shiny blue and silver star, we got the gritty, less flashy black and gold. America's Team my behind. They haven't done anything since the Internet was in it's infancy.

I expect to hear a lot of "Tony Over-Romo is the best QB in the league" crap again. Ugh, I'm gonna be sick.

ChronoCross
04-13-2007, 10:25 AM
What is funny ask a Cowboy to break down and talk about another team and no matter what they revert back to talking and saying how great there team is. Only time you get them to talk about another team is if that was there favorite team they had before they jumped wagons to Dallas. Dallas has a fan base that jumps up and down when they win are loose that weekend.

I would not say like edman said were the less flashy black and gold when last year we were voted best dressed uni's in the NFL.. And its not the first are last time we will be voted best dressed, were always in the top 5 of best uni's in the league. Not to mention we have a quality big huge monster fan base around the world.

They want ratings they should have the Steelers on every prime time game. It is proven that we always draw a big audience. Out of the top 3 watched SBs of all time we are #1 and #3 in biggest crowds to view the SB on TV.