PDA

View Full Version : LITP needs to go

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 06:44 PM
I only do this as a favor to all who emailed and PM'd.

This board is garnering a reputation as a joke because you not only exercised the poor judgment (I think it was probably much more laziness on the part of the absentee owner) in electing a Pats fan as mod, but you KEPT him, even after he made fools out of some of you duller pencil leads.

This is a guy who doesn't know much about football other than what he reads at Pats boards, namely because he doesn't even live in this Country. Apparently, being a foreigner makes him feel comfortable lying to you all. I've caught him in several outright lies, but I guess it's all good...

Anyway, I'm out for good. As far as I'm concerned, Jeff Dahmer has more posthumous credibility than your pompous, power hungry and ****ed up new board leader.

And make no mistake about it: LITP owns this board. Just watch and wait and see what happens in the next few months...

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Are you gonna do it, SteelCityMan786? I saw that Mike was here 5 minutes ago, but he, as usual, did nothing.

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 06:59 PM
SOMEONE has to ban me..

SteelCityMan786
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Depends on how long you go Suit.

polamalufan43
04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I know I'm not a mod or anything, but here it goes...

What the heck do you have against LITP, and the fact that he's a Pats fan doesn't count. He's one of the better members here and does everything he can to help. Honestly, I don't see what the issue is with him. The fact that he is a fan of another team and he comes on here and respects us and others even though we're fans of a different team IMO shows character, something that most people from other teams don't have.
No offense Suit, but that last one just pissed me off. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm over reacting, but I had to say it.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Disgusting. How "long"?

LITP ****s sheep after he ****s his boyfriend.

Then he goes online and shows both the sheep and his boyfriend all the people he can infract on SF.

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I know I'm not a mod or anything, but here it goes...

What the heck do you have against LITP, and the fact that he's a Pats fan doesn't count. He's one of the better members here and does everything he can to help. Honestly, I don't see what the issue is with him. The fact that he is a fan of another team and he comes on here and respects us and others even though we're fans of a different team IMO shows character, something that most people from other teams don't have.
No offense Suit, but that last one just pissed me off. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm over reacting, but I had to say it.

You don't know shit, and you'll see in the long run exactly how wrong you are.

polamalufan43
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
You don't know shit, and you'll see in the long run exactly how wrong you are.

I know, you've told me that before remember?

In any case, I still don't think there's a reason for you to go off like this. Just do us all a favor and stop dude...

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 07:19 PM
I know, you've told me that before remember?

In any case, I still don't think there's a reason for you to go off like this. Just do us all a favor and stop dude...

Bwahahahahah!

One of these days in the not too distant future you're going to wake up and feel like a ***** who's been used and abused, and you'll remember old suit, the crazy old guy you told to "stop".

More people have left this board than are here now...you're just caught up in the interim.

verks36
04-11-2007, 07:36 PM
1. Why do people leave this forum like we are all steelers fans besides LITP but still he at least what i have seen is respectful

2. WHAt happened to BlitzburghRockCity?

3. What other steelrs fourms are there

4. What event made u decide to leave sf

Dude the scary thing is I trust this guy. He has been here for along time and he seems like he know what he is talking about. OK if multiple people have beed with LITP then why just because he is a pats fan?IDK.

LIke all u have contubited to the site and all the time and posts u can just leave it like that

Suitanim
04-11-2007, 07:51 PM
1. Why do people leave this forum like we are all steelers fans besides LITP but still he at least what i have seen is respectful.

People leave in droves because LITP is not a sheep, he's a wolf. A few months of observation will prove that...

2. WHAt happened to BlitzburghRockCity?
Blitz is an older, more experienced guy, and there was a power struggle between him and Mike (the board owner, who is just a kid really). Blitz left after that...

3. What other steelrs fourms are there
There are a billion, and many of them let you speak freely...ALL of them are NOT moderated by Pats fans.

4. What event made u decide to leave sf.

Coddling of opposing fans, and a double standard concerning buddies from other boards.

Dude the scary thing is I trust this guy. He has been here for along time and he seems like he know what he is talking about. OK if multiple people have beed with LITP then why just because he is a pats fan?IDK.

Me? You're damned skippy!!!!! I've been here for a long time and always catch LITP in his lies...yet I'm the interloper and HE'S the mod.
That's ****ed up...

LIke all u have contubited to the site and all the time and posts u can just leave it like that Today 08:19 PM

Livinginthe past
04-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, I guess this matter has been brought to a head - apologies to anyone who was labelled a 'duller pencil lead' for daring not to hate me. :cheers:

Suitanim has been a long time poster here at SF, but obviously has serious anger issues, abusive language, calling out of mods and the site owner (Mike - the guy who provides all of this for us) will not be tolerated.

He wants to get banned, so I guess im granting him his wish.

For the record I did what I could to stay out of his way to avoid confrontations but its obvious from this latest unprovoked attack it didn't matter what I did.

Thats basically it, I guess - I hope we can all continue as normal and have a great lead up to the draft and the season beyond it.

Thanks

Buzz05
04-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Sorry, did I miss something? This is still just a message board right? Cool , I thought this was going to interupt my happy life. Some people choose not to be happy.

And those people who choose not to be happy are the ones who ruin it for the rest of us

fansince'76
04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Bwahahahahah!

One of these days in the not too distant future you're going to wake up and feel like a ***** who's been used and abused, and you'll remember old suit, the crazy old guy you told to "stop".

More people have left this board than are here now...you're just caught up in the interim.

Mmmm...no - I have a life outside of this board, believe it or not. If it ever gets to the point that I do not enjoy posting here any more, I simply will cease to do so, and I won't be starting multiple threads "warning" the rest of the folks here I will no longer be posting here - I will simply stop, period.

Prosdo
04-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Damn.... lots of craziness going on lately.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 12:03 PM
From one of our Law enforcement classes: (Mike or the Mods...feel free to keep and use this)

The Internet provides the perfect forum for cyberbullies....individuals whose aim is to gain gratification from the distress caused by provoking and tormenting others....The anonymity, ease of provocation, and almost infinite source of targets means the Internet is full of serial bullies targeting ... anybody.

Cyberbullies get a perverse sense of satisfaction from sending people flame pms and posting flaming threads. Flame Posts are posts whose contents are designed to inflame and enrage....not to be confused with Hate Posts which is hatred (including prejudice, racism, sexism etc) in an forum.

Serial bullies, harbour a lot of internal aggression which they direct at others.... This may include projection, false criticism and patronising sarcasm whilst contributing nothing of any value...... It may also include a common tactic of "a number of people agree with me"..... This is standard bully-speak which I've experienced on several forums..... In every case it's a fabrication or a distortion - usually the former..... When challenged, the identity of the alleged complainants can't be disclosed because it's "confidential". The purpose of this tactic is to wind people up. Don't be fooled into believing it has any validity - it doesn't.

People who bully are adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise pool negative information about them.... The method of creating conflict is provocation which bullies delight in because they know they can always coerce at least one person to respond in a manner which can then be distorted and used to further flame and inflame people. ...And so it goes on. The bully then sits back and gains gratification from seeing others engage in destructive behaviour towards each other.

Many serial bullies are also serial attention-seekers. More than anything else they want attention...... It doesn't matter what type of attention they get, positive or negative, as long as they can provoke someone into paying them attention.... It's like a 2-year-old child throwing a tantrum to get attention from a parent. The best way to treat bullies is to refuse to respond and to refuse to engage them - which they really hate. In other words, do not reply to their postings, and on forums carry on posting without reference to their postings as if they didn't exist. In other words, treat nobodies as nobodies.

The anger of a serial bully is especially apparent when they come across someone who can see through them to as the weak, inadequate, immature, dysfunctional aggressive individual behind the mask.

The objectives of bullies are Power, Control, Domination, Subjugation.... They get a kick out of seeing you react.....It doesn't matter how you react, the fact they've successful provoked a reaction is, to the bully, a sign that their attempt at control have been successful.... After that, it's a question of wearing you down.... The more your try to explain, negotiate, conciliate, etc the more gratification they obtain from your increasingly desperate attempts to communicate with them..... Understand that it is not possible to communicate in a mature adult manner with a disordered individual who's emotionally retarded.

The Number One rule for dealing with this type of behaviour is: don't respond, don't interact and don't engage. This is not as easy to do as it sounds. It's a natural response to want to defend yourself, and to put the person right..... However, never argue with a serial bully....it's not a mature adult discussion, but like dealing with a child or immature teenager....while the serial bully may be an adult on the outside... on the inside they are like a child who's never grown up ... and probably never will. Serial bullies and harassers often have disordered thinking patterns and do not share the same thoughts or values as you.

The second rule is to keep all abusive PM'S. the series of hate pm's and flame pm's is your evidence. Bullies, especially cyberbullies, are obsessive people and if their account is closed down you may start receiving pm's from another "forum member". This can later be compared to the abusive pm's you've already received to identify the perpetrator...... You'll find the same words, phrases and strategies occurring.

The third rule is to understand bullying..... Recognise that you are not dealing with a person who has the same mindset as yourself. Bullying, and especially cyberbullying, has links with stalking.

Rule four is get help. ... Even mature experienced adults often cannot handle bullying and harassment by themselves....let a MOD know what is going on....We like to think of the Bully as simply being "immature"...but sometimes you are dealing with a severely disordered and potentially dangerous individual.

Rule five is become alert to provocation. It could be called "The Baiting Game"..... A provocative comment is made and those who respond spontaneously in irritation are then encouraged to engage in conflict with those who respond without irritation..... The provoker watches, waits and stirs the pot with the occasional additional provocation..... What interests me is the sense of gratification that a provoker gains from watching others indulge in destructive interaction initiated by him or herself.

The sixth rule is become an observer. Although you may be the target of the cyberbully's anger, you can train yourself to act as an observer.... This takes you out of the firing line and enables you to study the perpetrator..... When people use bullying behaviours they project their own weaknesses, failings and shortcomings on to others.... In other words, they are telling you about themselves by fabricating an accusation based on something they themselves have done wrong.... Whenever you see a flame post or hate post, train yourself to instinctively ask the question, "What is this person revealing about themselves this time?"

The seventh rule is decide if you want to take action, ..... Sometimes refusing to respond and engage will result in the cyberbully losing interest and going off to find someone easier to torment.... Sometimes though, especially if there has been interaction in the past, the cyberbully is so obsessed that s/he cannot and will not let go.... You will have to make that person let go, but don't deal with the abuser yourself (this encourages bullies and stalkers), use a third party such as a MOD

Finally.... never try to mediate, negotiate, conciliate or otherwise deal with a bully or stalker yourself. Always remember Rule #1: don't respond, don't interact and don't engage.

PisnNapalm
04-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Excellent post LLT!

I've been an admin/mod on several forums. I still run a set myself and help with 2 others. I read 8 sets of forums regularly.

Personally, I think this set of forums has a good mod crew. Keep up the good work.

Oh and I'd have banned his ass a long time ago.

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 12:35 PM
From one of our Law enforcement classes: (Mike or the Mods...feel free to keep this use it)

The Internet provides the perfect forum for cyberbullies....individuals whose aim is to gain gratification from the distress caused by provoking and tormenting others....The anonymity, ease of provocation, and almost infinite source of targets means the Internet is full of serial bullies targeting ... anybody.

great post LLT! i never really looked at LITP as a bully :chuckle:

i'll keep an eye out. :eye:

:sofunny: :fishing:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 12:41 PM

LMAO!!!!!....:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Coffee on my keyboard....thanks alot!!!!

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 12:42 PM

I don't think he meant LITP was a bully. But what do I know?

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 12:59 PM
I don't think he meant LITP was a bully. But what do I know?:fishing: caught one!

:sofunny:

anyways, i wonder how long our newest member will last. i'd really like to see this one play itself out.

MACH1
04-12-2007, 01:03 PM
:fishing: caught one!

anyways, i wonder how long our newest member will last. i'd really like to see this one play itself out.

Is it a keeper? :toofunny:

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Is it a keeper? :toofunny:

Hell no. Too fatty and has a bad attitude.

verks36
04-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I just dont see how this guy who has been on the forum so long and posted so much and even give money to this site can just leave like that

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 02:00 PM
I just dont see how this guy who has been on the forum so long and posted so much and even give money to this site can just leave like that

to quote Big Worm in "FRIDAY" - "theres principalities..."

fact of the matter is, this board has lost a number of long time posters who simply dont agree with an opposing teams fan governing over them on a steelers fansite.

polamalufan43
04-12-2007, 02:38 PM

fact of the matter is, this board has lost a number of long time posters who simply dont agree with an opposing teams fan governing over them on a steelers fansite.

Yeah, I think that was the major reason for all the drama.

SteelCityMan786
04-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Damn.... lots of craziness going on lately.

We're pros at dealing with craziness on boards. Remember those days we were both mods before it became just me and LITP and HTG came aboard.

Prosdo
04-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Indeed you guys are very capable.

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Indeed you guys are very capable.

:hug:

I really feel the love.

PisnNapalm
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM

Then they need to grow the f up. I'm sure there was some reason they weren't chosen to be mods.

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Then they need to grow the f up. I'm sure there was some reason they weren't chosen to be mods.

:blah:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Hey did you guys know that we have a partiots fan as a moderator?:flap:
:coffee:

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey did you guys know that we have a partiots fan as a moderator?:flap:

I'd call him something else, but then he's send me a series of nasty PMs again.

fansince'76
04-12-2007, 03:51 PM

I can understand this viewpoint as well. I just have a problem with folks who come on here and post threads calling the rest of the membership idiots (in so many words) because we choose to post here, especially after they've made yet another very public proclamation that they "are leaving the board for good." If you make a "threat" such as leaving for good, then do so and then just shut the hell up and don't be pissed if alot of people don't follow your lead. .

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 03:54 PM
I can understand this viewpoint as well. I just have a problem with folks who come on here and post threads calling the rest of the membership idiots (in so many words) because we choose to post here, especially after they've made yet another very public proclamation that they "are leaving the board for good." If you make a "threat" such as leaving for good, then do so and then just shut the hell up and don't be pissed if alot of people don't follow your lead.

too many of the people who threaten to leave...seem to have to do it like Steve Martin..in "The Jerk".

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Bottom line: The board keeps losing members who are tired of one jerk. It's pretty much that simple, so why complicate it.

PisnNapalm
04-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Looks like he's back under a new name... Or is it another disgruntled long time poster?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/member.php?u=5333

Either way it's extremely childish.

Grow the **** up people. It's only a forum. It is an insignificant part of your life.

I come here to fill my craving for all things Steelers. For the lost part I enjoy posting here and the mods who run the forums. If EVERYONE here behaved in a courteous manner most of these problems would never happen.

Here's one of my favorite quotes ever from a forum.

"Son, don't mistake the anonymity of the internet as an excuse to be a jackass."

Common courtesy goes a long way. Everyone in life has my respect UNTIL they prove to they do not deserve it.

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Looks like he's back under a new name... Or is it another disgruntled long time poster?

Grow the **** up people. It's only a forum. It is an insignificant part of your life.

I come here to fill my craving for all things Steelers. For the lost part I enjoy posting here and the mods who run the forums. If EVERYONE here behaved in a courteous manner most of these problems would never happen.

"Son, don't mistake the anonymity of the internet as an excuse to be a jackass."

Common courtesy goes a long way. Everyone in life has my respect UNTIL they prove to they do not deserve it.

Mosca
04-12-2007, 04:14 PM
I'd call him something else, but then he's send me a series of nasty PMs again.

OK, so, if you tweak him and break the rules with him as the target, he has to infract you... and then he'd be the one who'd act poorly?

Bottom line: The board keeps losing members who are tired of one jerk. It's pretty much that simple, so why complicate it.

You call a mod a jerk, and instead of responding in public he responds in private... and he's the one who is out of line? And if he infracts you, he's the one who is wrong?

Yes, I can see where you'd have a problem then. Sorry, I have a different way of understanding the situation that makes it hard for me to sympathize.

Tom

PisnNapalm
04-12-2007, 04:19 PM

Time to escalate this...

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Time to escalate this...

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:drooling:

Cape Cod Steel Head
04-12-2007, 04:22 PM

Common courtesy goes a long way. Everyone in life has my respect UNTIL they prove to they do not deserve it.He, like a few others needs to get a life!

Big D
04-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I debated staying out of this one because I havent really had time to spend on this board as i've been busy with a new job and getting married and what not. But here's my opinion on this. For one I agree that litp has to go, if he cared about the integrity of the board he would step down. This board has turned into a circus since he was named mod. He has pissed off countless people. I think he sticks around because he loves the drama. Kinda steelerfevers own drama queen. I have been personally attacked by litp, he picks and chooses when to play along with the rules. Bottom line.... This board doesnt need this kind of press.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 04:33 PM
BIG D!!!!! I was just asking about you the other day!!!!!! Good to see ya brother!!!

Big D
04-12-2007, 04:35 PM
BIG D!!!!! I was just asking about you the other day!!!!!! Good to see ya brother!!!

thanks man. I've missed being around here lately, hope all is well

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 04:37 PM

.i SERIOUSLY doubt thats suitanim. in fact, im so sure of this i will give all my bengalbucks to bengalbrian on the bengalboard if it is bengalproven to be bengalso.

:cool:

MACH1
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
As long as he is a mod here this will always be an issue and it will never go away until he steps down as a mod.

Big D
04-12-2007, 04:42 PM
As long as he is a mod here this will always be an issue and it will never go away until he steps down as a mod.
I couldnt agree with you more. It would probably relieve alot of stress from hometown and scm too

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 04:44 PM
I debated staying out of this one because I havent really had time to spend on this board as i've been busy with a new job and getting married and what not. But here's my opinion on this. For one I agree that litp has to go, if he cared about the integrity of the board he would step down. This board has turned into a circus since he was named mod. He has pissed off countless people. I think he sticks around because he loves the drama. Kinda steelerfevers own drama queen. I have been personally attacked by litp, he picks and chooses when to play along with the rules. Bottom line.... This board doesnt need this kind of press.

ON THE NOSE!!

That was a 5 star post right there.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 04:47 PM
i SERIOUSLY doubt thats suitanim. in fact, im so sure of this i will give all my bengalbucks to bengalbrian on the bengalboard if it is bengalproven to be bengalso.

:cool:

How many Bengalburgers can one buy with a BengalBuck...or do I need to go to the BengalBoard to see the dollar Bengalmenu.... ?

fansince'76
04-12-2007, 04:49 PM

Just wait it out, and there will be turnover. What is the typical shelf life of a mod, anyway? I've used this approach with bad bosses that I've had in the past (in situations that actually mattered) and it's worked, so why not apply the same idea here? Do I like having a Pats fan as a mod? Not particularly. However, it ain't my board - I don't pay to host it, and I don't pay for the bandwidth.

PisnNapalm
04-12-2007, 04:52 PM
I am as die hard a Steelers fan as you will find but I don't see the problem with LITP being a mod here. Yinz can bicker amongst yourselves. I'm done with this thread.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Lets all be honest,regardless of which side of the LITP/MOD issue you fall on....ANYONE who thought that Suit did not handle himself is perhaps the worst way possible is kidding themselves...

....Suit was not involved in just a run-in with a MOD...but was also very publicly "at odds" with three other forum members..who apparantly were not allowed to have their own opinions....

...AND he left once before after a VERY public problem with another forum member....Personally I got along with Suit...but I have to be true to myself and say that he did not see a point in shrugging off opposing views and just moving on.

MACH1
04-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Just wait it out, and there will be turnover. What is the typical shelf life of a mod, anyway? I've used this approach with bad bosses that I've had in the past (in situations that actually mattered) and it's worked, so why not apply the same idea here? Do I like having a Pats fan as a mod? Not particularly. However, it ain't my board - I don't pay to host it, and I don't pay for the bandwidth.

True, but that only works if that boss doesn't come after you first and gets ya canned. :banned:

And yes suit deserved it.

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 05:02 PM
I debated staying out of this one because I havent really had time to spend on this board as i've been busy with a new job and getting married and what not. But here's my opinion on this. For one I agree that litp has to go, if he cared about the integrity of the board he would step down. This board has turned into a circus since he was named mod. He has pissed off countless people. I think he sticks around because he loves the drama. Kinda steelerfevers own drama queen. I have been personally attacked by litp, he picks and chooses when to play along with the rules. Bottom line.... This board doesnt need this kind of press.the board hasnt turned into a circus since litp became mod. this board has had typical board dynamics long before he became mod. in fact the "circus" has been trimmed down from 3 rings to 2 clowns and a juggling act. some people actually go to the circus for fun and entertainment. part of the fun is that someone may get hurt. (someone fall off the high wire, the lion bite off the lion tamers head, someone not catch their partner on the trapeeze etc.) typical suspense and drama that people pay to see.

there was plenty of typical drama and cyberbattles that went on before litp became mod. litp and myself can attest to this as well as anyone. does that mean i hate litp or posters such as hardwork, bengalbrian, or geez aka sniffsmyanus? of course not. i'll talk shit to them anytime.

this always gets blown way out of proportion. an argument is healthy every once in a while. and while this board is nowhere near jerry springer, theres a reason people would tune in to watch. i know most members of this board (like myself) are not the type to even tune in to jerry springer (except for our resident bunglefans), and this board is nowhere near that so lets not be paranoid and act like it is. a little drama never killed anyone though.

as far as a patfan as a mod, i think i can speak for everybody on this board when i say no steelerfan is a member of a steelers board to constantly hear a mod demean and bash the steelers or their fans convictions. i would expect a moderator to be a fan of the steelers or atleast show utmost respect to the the team and most loyal and knowledgable fanbase out there. i dont even care if a mod pretends. on a steelers site a mod should be a representative and an ambassador of the black and gold.

otherwise whats the point? i think litp is realizing this. :hunch:

now bring in the clowns! (and the bear on a bicycle is always cool)

fansince'76
04-12-2007, 05:03 PM
True, but that only works if that boss doesn't come after you first and gets ya canned. :banned:

Well, anyone who sticks their neck out and hands the party they're at odds with a knife, they're kinda bringing it on themselves, no?

SOMEONE has to ban me..

MACH1
04-12-2007, 05:07 PM
yep I wasnt using suit or anyone else as an example, he whole heartedly deserved it.

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 05:10 PM
or do I need to go to the BengalBoard to see the dollar Bengalmenu.... ?dont bother. theres only one item to browse on the bengalmenu. a billion bengalbucks will bengalbuy you 1 bengalbooger rolled into a bengalball.

now say that 3X real fast :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-12-2007, 05:34 PM
dont bother. theres only one item to browse on the bengalmenu. a billion bengalbucks will bengalbuy you 1 bengalbooger rolled into a bengalball.

now say that 3X real fast :flap:

yuck...a bengalbrian bengalboogerball!!!

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
until the false dreams of the marvin lewis era, rolling boogers into a ball between the thumb and forefinger was the only sport that bunglefans could claim to be champions of...

well that, and cornholing.

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Lets all be honest,regardless of which side of the LITP/MOD issue you fall on....ANYONE who thought that Suit did not handle himself is perhaps the worst way possible is kidding themselves...

....Suit was not involved in just a run-in with a MOD...but was also very publicly "at odds" with three other forum members..who apparantly were not allowed to have their own opinions....

...AND he left once before after a VERY public problem with another forum member....Personally I got along with Suit...but I have to be true to myself and say that he did not see a point in shrugging off opposing views and just moving on.

Fine, he was a jerk. That's not really my issue.

Big D
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
the board hasnt turned into a circus since litp became mod. this board has had typical board dynamics long before he became mod. in fact the "circus" has been trimmed down from 3 rings to 2 clowns and a juggling act. some people actually go to the circus for fun and entertainment. part of the fun is that someone may get hurt. (someone fall off the high wire, the lion bite off the lion tamers head, someone not catch their partner on the trapeeze etc.) typical suspense and drama that people pay to see.

there was plenty of typical drama and cyberbattles that went on before litp became mod. litp and myself can attest to this as well as anyone. does that mean i hate litp or posters such as hardwork, bengalbrian, or geez aka sniffsmyanus? of course not. i'll talk shit to them anytime.

this always gets blown way out of proportion. an argument is healthy every once in a while. and while this board is nowhere near jerry springer, theres a reason people would tune in to watch. i know most members of this board (like myself) are not the type to even tune in to jerry springer (except for our resident bunglefans), and this board is nowhere near that so lets not be paranoid and act like it is. a little drama never killed anyone though.

as far as a patfan as a mod, i think i can speak for everybody on this board when i say no steelerfan is a member of a steelers board to constantly hear a mod demean and bash the steelers or their fans convictions. i would expect a moderator to be a fan of the steelers or atleast show utmost respect to the the team and most loyal and knowledgable fanbase out there. i dont even care if a mod pretends. on a steelers site a mod should be a representative and an ambassador of the black and gold.

otherwise whats the point? i think litp is realizing this. :hunch:

now bring in the clowns! (and the bear on a bicycle is always cool)

I agree that there was drama before litp became a mod. But at least the drama was between posters, not mod vs poster. Nor were there countless threads from people bitching about any single moderator.

LambertIsGod58
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
I am as die hard a Steelers fan as you will find but I don't see the problem with LITP being a mod here. Yinz can bicker amongst yourselves. I'm done with this thread.

Do you owe LITP money or something? :headshake:

Preacher
04-12-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree that there was drama before litp became a mod. But at least the drama was between posters, not mod vs poster. Nor were there countless threads from people bitching about any single moderator.

I often wonder....

Are those threads on account of actions now...

Or because of long held issues... with people just wanting to stir the poo now.

In the end, he is now a mod. Like it, love it, or leave it. That is the reality. So we all just need to deal with it... Or go buy the board from Mike, pay for and put all the work into it, and run it ourselves. Until then, Mike decided LITP.. and that is that. I don't like having a Pat's fan on the board as a Mod. I have said that. But he is now the Mod. I WILL respect it, hiim, and Mike. And NOT cause problems for ALL the mods because of it.

Big D
04-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I often wonder....

Are those threads on account of actions now...

Or because of long held issues... with people just wanting to stir the poo now.

In the end, he is now a mod. Like it, love it, or leave it. That is the reality. So we all just need to deal with it... Or go buy the board from Mike, pay for and put all the work into it, and run it ourselves. Until then, Mike decided LITP.. and that is that. I don't like having a Pat's fan on the board as a Mod. I have said that. But he is now the Mod. I WILL respect it, hiim, and Mike. And NOT cause problems for ALL the mods because of it.

that's a very good point. Another problem with litp becomming a mod is the fact that he has had on going issues with other posters for awhile now.

Preacher
04-12-2007, 06:33 PM
that's a very good point. Another problem with litp becomming a mod is the fact that he has had on going issues with other posters for awhile now.

True.

And in the future, I am sure Mike will take that more into account. However, I think we are smart to support Mike, as he is the poor guy taking all the crap for no money.

And for now, if that means supporting LITP as a mod... I shall do so. I have also found that is LITP is treated with respect... he treats others the same way.

SteelCzar76
04-12-2007, 06:36 PM

Does it get anymore 'Bottom Line' than this ? The truth is,...you are a 'Drama Queen', a 'lame', or 'real time' p#ssy if you take an internet message board so seriously as to conduct yourself like child by babbling hollow 'tough talk' to people you feel you will never have to meet and then be exposed by as exactly what you really are.

And at the end of the day,.....if you have a problem with a situation,....handle it. But whining like a ten year girl about something you have no control over or own, (ie: Steelersfever),.......is absolute nonsense.

And probably has many quoting the movie "Grandma's Boy" when they read such posts.
"Dude,....do you know how i know your Gay ?" LMAO

Cape Cod Steel Head
04-12-2007, 06:43 PM
I agree. Given his history with some of the posters on here it wasn't the wisest of choices.

Preacher
04-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Does it get anymore 'Bottom Line' than this ? The truth is,...you are a 'Drama Queen', a 'lame', or 'real time' p#ssy if you take an internet message board so seriously as to conduct yourself like child by babbling hollow 'tough talk' to people you feel you will never have to meet and then be exposed by as exactly what you really are.

And at the end of the day,.....if you have a problem with a situation,....handle it. But whining like a ten year girl about something you have no control over or own, (ie: Steelersfever),.......is absolute nonsense.

And probably has many quoting the movie "Grandma's Boy" when they read such posts.
"Dude,....do you know how i know your Gay ?" LMAO

Thats it SteelCzar...

After school, in the parking lot... behind the trashcans!!! YOu and I are going to go!! I am tired of you being nice to me on the boards!!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

SteelCzar76
04-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Thats it SteelCzar...

After school, in the parking lot... behind the trashcans!!! YOu and I are going to go!! I am tired of you being nice to me on the boards!!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

"What did you say Preacher Man ???" "Don't you know that though i'm short, fat and would run for my life from you in person,......i'am the supreme intellectual internet champion ?!"

"Bwa ha ha,.....you asked for it Padre. !" "Come Onnnnn !!!!" :toofunny:

SteelCzar76
04-12-2007, 07:26 PM
BOYS!!!! That's enough!! To your rooms! No dinner! :pin:

(Cartman voice:)
"Aw c'mon mom,...it was just getting good !!" "No fair, No fair,....i can't be a man anywhere !!" "I hate you,.....i hate myself,.....i hate authoritayyyyy !" :sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
04-12-2007, 07:44 PM
"Dude,....do you know how i know your Gay ?" LMAOwhile both are instant classics.... 40 Year Old Virgin

"because you listen to Coldplay"

SteelCzar76
04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
while both are instant classics.... 40 Year Old Virgin

"because you listen to Coldplay"

"Damn you Tone,...how dare you correct me !" "Since both movies are calssics it's okay for me to be completely wrong" "You want some of this too ?"
"You think you are soooooo cool,.....with your hoodie, intelligence and aviator shades !" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

verks36
04-12-2007, 08:03 PM
(Cartman voice:)
"Aw c'mon mom,...it was just getting good !!" "No fair, No fair,....i can't be a man anywhere !!" "I hate you,.....i hate myself,.....i hate authoritayyyyy !" :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ha i love south park :cheer: :cheer:

me favorite charcter is butters

BUt on this whole sitituition i guess i am to new to really coenment

but like people bitch about the younger posters
people bitch about the pats fan mod

dude it really doesnt matter because it is all in the hands of "mike" :coffee:

polamalufan43
04-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Ha i love south park :cheer: :cheer:

me favorite charcter is butters

BUt on this whole sitituition i guess i am to new to really coenment

but like people bitch about the younger posters
people bitch about the pats fan mod

dude it really doesnt matter because it is all in the hands of "mike" :coffee:

Yeah, i think that should be enough for us all. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for voicing opinions, as long as they're in the just manner.

Preacher
04-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Steelczr...

nevermind... Detriot just ran calgary's goal tender... I gotta watch this

CantStop85
04-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Damn, I missed another one of Suit's fight the power rants...

verks36
04-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Damn, I missed another one of Suit's fight the power rants...

why he has done this before :blah: :blah:

Borski
04-13-2007, 12:56 AM
I only do this as a favor to all who emailed and PM'd.

This board is garnering a reputation as a joke because you not only exercised the poor judgment (I think it was probably much more laziness on the part of the absentee owner) in electing a Pats fan as mod, but you KEPT him, even after he made fools out of some of you duller pencil leads.

This is a guy who doesn't know much about football other than what he reads at Pats boards, namely because he doesn't even live in this Country. Apparently, being a foreigner makes him feel comfortable lying to you all. I've caught him in several outright lies, but I guess it's all good...

Anyway, I'm out for good. As far as I'm concerned, Jeff Dahmer has more posthumous credibility than your pompous, power hungry and ****ed up new board leader.

And make no mistake about it: LITP owns this board. Just watch and wait and see what happens in the next few months...

You know what? I might not have been here as long as you have, but what exactly is your problem? that there are other people in the world that dont like the Steelers, give LITP a break. you don't wanna be here then leave. I could care less, there is a great community that gets along here and if your gonna ruin it then I'm glad your gone.

And why are you doing stupid things to get banned...you know, there is an easyer way to not be able to post on the site....dont log in.

why there are people in the would that think they have almighty power because they have been on a site for awhile beats me:banging:

LITP, Dont let tis moron get to you, your welcome on this site all the time, which I'm sure your already aware of.

polamalufan43
04-13-2007, 06:00 AM
LITP, Dont let tis moron get to you, your welcome on this site all the time, which I'm sure your already aware of.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. Suit's already accomplished his lifelong dream of being banned...

HometownGal
04-13-2007, 07:35 AM
Folks - don't you think it's about time we all just dropped this and moved on? What's done is done and belaboring the issue doesn't really solve anything - it is what it is and the situation was handled.

With a large BB such as SF, there are always going to be personality conflicts and those people we don't take a liking to. Suit and LITP have a long history which most members who have posted in this thread know nothing about. Yes - Suit went over the top, but casting stones at him, no matter how wrong any of us may feel his actions were with regard to LITP, is basically doing the same thing as most of you are complaining about Suit doing. Let's move forward and all do our part to keep SF growing and prospering! :cheers:

verks36
04-13-2007, 08:11 AM
. Let's move forward and all do our part to keep SF growing and prospering! :cheers:

TRUE DAT :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Jeremy
04-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Let's move forward and all do our part to keep SF growing and prospering! :cheers:

I hope that can be done. But I have my doubts.

HometownGal
04-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I hope that can be done. But I have my doubts.

C'mon Jeremy - where are those positive vibes? :wink02: :cheers: Nothing is impossible if we all work towards the same goal.

Preacher
04-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Okay...

it is time to hijack this thread!!

Did anyone see when Najeh Davenport runs... his pants start falling down? Talk about being addicted to crack!!!

steelerbackr4life
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I noticed that but when the de pantsing time got close I turned away.

MACH1
04-13-2007, 06:54 PM
sorry couldn't see it, the moon got in the way.

HometownGal
04-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Okay...

it is time to hijack this thread!!

Did anyone see when Najeh Davenport runs... his pants start falling down? Talk about being addicted to crack!!!

Oh God no!!!!!!!!! Not this again!!!!! :dang: :dang:

DACEB
04-14-2007, 01:17 PM
First of all, I have no idea what happened here but I do know a thing or two about dealing with Pats fans, I live in Mass..

I have to say that besides 'hardwork' I have never had a problem with anyones posts, but I also stay out of the blast furnace LOL.

I enjoy everyones posts Tony, LLT, Preacher, SteelCzar and yes LITP. Shortly after I joined this board I PMed LITP about his avatar, and I thought he was pretty cool. Like I said, I deal with Pats fans everyday and even though I think they are a bunch of pompous asses LOL, we all stand proudly behind our team.

I'm sure it's not easy being a MOD and I respect them all for the job they do. I enjoy this board very much and hope to be a part of it for a long time. I haven't had a problem with anyone and would advise anyone that has had a problem to read LLTs post in this thread.

Good posting to all, and to all a good post.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Any mod was at one point just a normal poster on that message board and probally had problems with other posters.

I think LITP has done a good job as a moderator personally.I even kind of like having a Pats fan as a mod because he won't look at everything through black and gold sunglasses.Too many times a problem poster has been kept because him and the mod had the same viewpoints.With LITP,he won't keep people just because they are a Steeler fan...and that's a good thing.

Suitanim has been a problem here long before LITP became a moderator.He complains about LITP not complying with the rules,but many times he didn't comply either.If you didn't agree with him,he personally attacked you.And don't forget,he literally asked to be banned...that was his GOAL all along.

Remember,everyone is human,people get emotional and offended at times...even moderators.If a moderator sent you a PM that was a personal attack,you more or less did something to deserve that kind of response.

LITP is a SF moderator and you have three choices: stay and accept it,stay and don't accept it,or leave.

Livinginthe past
04-21-2007, 04:06 AM
Any mod was at one point just a normal poster on that message board and probally had problems with other posters.

I think LITP has done a good job as a moderator personally.I even kind of like having a Pats fan as a mod because he won't look at everything through black and gold sunglasses.Too many times a problem poster has been kept because him and the mod had the same viewpoints.With LITP,he won't keep people just because they are a Steeler fan...and that's a good thing.

Suitanim has been a problem here long before LITP became a moderator.He complains about LITP not complying with the rules,but many times he didn't comply either.If you didn't agree with him,he personally attacked you.And don't forget,he literally asked to be banned...that was his GOAL all along.

Remember,everyone is human,people get emotional and offended at times...even moderators.If a moderator sent you a PM that was a personal attack,you more or less did something to deserve that kind of response.

LITP is a SF moderator and you have three choices: stay and accept it,stay and don't accept it,or leave.

Not anymore, dude :wink02:

Thanks for the thoughtful post though :cheers:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Not anymore, dude :wink02:

Thanks for the thoughtful post though :cheers:

WTF,did u step down?

Now I can go back you calling you a pansy assed f@gg0t Patsy fan without getting banned!:flap:

Livinginthe past
04-21-2007, 02:49 PM
WTF,did u step down?

Now I can go back you calling you a pansy assed f@gg0t Patsy fan without getting banned!:flap:

Yeah, time for a new direction and all - we had some excellent candidates available who happened to be Steeler fans - which is preferable of course :wink02:

That first shot was free - next one's gonna cost ya! :sofunny:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Hey did you guys know that we use to have a patriots fan as a moderator....:wink02:

verks36
04-21-2007, 03:31 PM
WTF,did u step down?

LITP u will always be a moderator in my heart

Livinginthe past
04-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Thats charming and all - possibly the largest picture this site has seen.

There are parts of the page now viewable that I never knew existed.

HometownGal
04-21-2007, 03:53 PM

Sorry verks - I had to delete the image you posted.

See, COC #8 which I've posted below.

8. Miscellaneous Rules.

-If you have a large picture to display, either in filesize or dimensions, link it (stretching threads is a no-no, and if it occurs, you're expected to edit your post to fix it).

verks36
04-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Sorry verks - I had to delete the image you posted.

See, COC #8 which I've posted below.

my bad wont do it again

HometownGal
04-21-2007, 04:44 PM
my bad wont do it again

It's all good. You probably didn't know. :smile:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, time for a new direction and all - we had some excellent candidates available who happened to be Steeler fans - which is preferable of course :wink02:

That first shot was free - next one's gonna cost ya! :sofunny:

Don't worry,there will be many more of em.

GBMelBlount
04-21-2007, 10:54 PM
LITP, Glad you're a respectful & Knowledgeable member.

MasterOfPuppets
04-22-2007, 01:51 PM
:kiss02: ....:sissies:

tony hipchest
04-22-2007, 10:39 PM
:kiss02: ....:sissies:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

SteelCzar76
04-23-2007, 06:48 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I had the feelin one of you were going to say it sooner or later. :toofunny: :toofunny: "Go Verks,...it's your Mancrush" "Go Verks,...it's your,............Ewwwwwwwww,.....:sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
04-23-2007, 06:56 AM

LITP, where for art thou, LITP? :wink02:

http://www.spiderwebart.com/images/art/101406.jpg

Livinginthe past
04-23-2007, 07:13 AM
"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Verks is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she."

Here's another genuine one.

My man's as true as steel. Romeo and Juliet, 2. 4

"O LITP, LITP! wherefore art thou LITP?
Deny thy Patriots and refuse thy name of Belichick!
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Steeler."