PDA

View Full Version : "Hey Rookie" 2004- big ben

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 07:52 PM
ive seen this several times (got it recorded) but with the nfl channel showing it now, it is so much more poignant. i havent watched it since the sb win. great show, and the stuff with dunta robinson is good too.

how ben knew to wear a black suit with a gold tie on draft day still amazes me. i guess leigh steinberg had a pretty accurate guage of what was going on. its a shame bens record setting 13-0 regular season record has been downplayed. its a record that could stand for several decades. p. manning and t. brady probably wont accomplish that feat and i doubt any rookie will do it again, in my lifetime (i plan on living a long time)

GBMelBlount
04-11-2007, 10:14 PM
ive seen this several times (got it recorded) but with the nfl channel showing it now, it is so much more poignant. i havent watched it since the sb win. great show, and the stuff with dunta robinson is good too.

how ben knew to wear a black suit with a gold tie on draft day still amazes me. i guess leigh steinberg had a pretty accurate guage of what was going on. its a shame bens record setting 13-0 regular season record has been downplayed. its a record that could stand for several decades. p. manning and t. brady probably wont accomplish that feat and i doubt any rookie will do it again, in my lifetime (i plan on living a long time)

When Ben was drafted I was ecstactic. I got on his website everyday after that. Love Ben. Unparalleled 1st season! Last season was a tragedy! Lot's of reasons! PRAY that Ben is back to himself this year!!!!!! Go STeelers!!@!!!

Newzfoxjr
04-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I watched this last night.

And yeah, I noticed that what he was wearing was appropriate.