PDA

View Full Version : Chance of a Lifetime

TasmanianTroy271
04-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, earlier in the year, I signed up for a school trip to Europe, which'll last about 12 days and we'll visit Edinburgh, London, Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam. I thought, I may never again get the chance to go to Europe, and my girlfriend's parents offered to pay for us, so I was really excited

As it was, the dates for the trip got jostled around, and then were finally set about a week ago. I then read that we would be in London on July 7. Also happening in London on July 7? The huge Live Earth concerts. I talked to one of my teachers about it, and she's told me that if she can find cheap plane tickets to London for those days, she'll front me the money for the tickets and we'll go! AAAAHHHH!! This is a list of the artists who are confirmed so far:

The Rolling Stones
Beastie Boys
Black Eyed Peas
Bloc Party
James Blunt
Duran Duran
Genesis
David Gray
Foo Fighters
Keane
John Legend
Madonna
Metallica
Paolo Nutini
Corinne Bailey Rae
Razorlight
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Damien Rice
Snow Patrol

Plus, you know bands like U2, Coldplay, The Who, and all kinds of others are going to announce in the coming weeks!

I'm trying to not get too excited, seeing as my teacher may not be able to get plane tickets, and you have to apply for tickets by ballot, but omg. If I get to go to this, I will literally pee my pants.

polamalufan43
04-12-2007, 06:54 AM
WOOT WOOT, the Stones are enough for me to wanna go. Have fun!

~Polamalufan43:tt02: