PDA

View Full Version : schedule analysis

Sharkissle29
04-11-2007, 11:16 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-schedule041107&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

scroll down to week 10....
steelers no offense? i know we only finished 8-8 but apparantly this guy forgot we had a top 10 offense....

MACH1
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
ehhh....Not like we lit it up against them last year

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 11:34 PM
if i knew someone, like jason cole obviously does, i'd be writing his column and 31 other teams fans would be bitching on message boards about my obvious steelers bias.

this guy doesnt watch much steelers football.

Week 9

Best game: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts. In a redo of the best playoff game from last season (and really what amounted to the league's title game), the Patriots will try to reverse what has become a recent trend of domination by the Colts. Indy swept the Patriots last season on the way to winning the Super Bowl. As a result, Belichick and the Patriots went on a serious spending spree in free agency. For the Colts, this is the beginning of a very tough stretch. They face San Diego the following game and play Baltimore on Dec. 9
:sofunny: too bad the patriots didnt resign ty law.

Elvis
04-12-2007, 05:52 AM
Reading some of this guys' other writttings.. he sounds like he knows how to write as much as I do... Chris... we will find out come september what the Steelers have we dont have to depend on you or Sporting News to fill us in as True Steelers or any NFL Team for that fact.. If your a true Fan of Your Team then you probably know what your team needs most.

AvoidLLoyd95
04-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Playing Cleveland is probably only exciting for Steelers/Browns fans. They love to see the other team lose. Think about it, they are rarely exciting because Pittsburgh usually thumps their asses, and if they do lose, it is a defensive struggle. I'll still watch!

verks36
04-12-2007, 08:47 AM
From what i see in are schedule we are going to win 4 in a row but then maybe lose 3 are schedule seems like all the good teams are clumped together and all the bad team are right in the begining and middle of end

Studa
04-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I like the schedule except fer our bye week, that's the week I go to Ocean City, Md every year and set at BUXY'S Salty dog saloon all day w/ a hunderd other Steeler fans, eating and drinking and cheering the BLACK AND GOLD, I look forward to that every year.

Make's the girlfriend happy, she think we can shop all day now..........DAM!!!!!!

ben2hines=6
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Best game: Detroit at Arizona. Before I am mocked merciless for overlooking the Colts-Chargers game, listen to my logic. The Colts really don't match up with the Chargers. In other words, that game is overrated. The other part is that while the Lions and Cardinals aren't really that great, they can be fun. With Mike Martz running the Lions offense, they're going to throw it about 45 or 50 times in this game. Expect the Cardinals to wing it, too, in a game that should be pretty competitive.

sounds to me like this guy got a hard on for the cards.....this whole article is a joke cause of this statement

Edman
04-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Cleveland Stadium will be rocking on opening day. New Season, they hate the Steelers, and no games played before Cleveland fans actually find out the Browns still suck.

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 12:35 PM
You broke the Cardinal Rule.....assuming an article on Yahoo Sports had anything to do with reality.

Elvis
04-12-2007, 12:39 PM
From what i see in are schedule we are going to win 4 in a row but then maybe lose 3 are schedule seems like all the good teams are clumped together and all the bad team are right in the begining and middle of end
If we cant win some of those tough games then we Dont deserve to be a playoff contender do we?:coffee:

Haiku_Dirtt
04-12-2007, 12:41 PM
This clown already discredits his analysis by going to the "reneged offer" card and Russ Grimm. I'm pretty impressed that he was in the Steelers 'war room' when that reneged offer transpired.

His "Best Games" seem to have ONE thing in common. Not football but MEDIA HYPE. Hence the reason this infantile analyst even has a 'job'. Can't have hype without the chorus.

Indy_Steelers
04-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Playing Cleveland is probably only exciting for Steelers/Browns fans. They love to see the other team lose. Think about it, they are rarely exciting because Pittsburgh usually thumps their asses, and if they do lose, it is a defensive struggle. I'll still watch!

I do not care how good we are or how bad the Browns suck.
I always want to beat the Browns.
Beating them 2 times last year made '06 a little better.

Indy_Steelers
04-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Cleveland Stadium will be rocking on opening day. New Season, they hate the Steelers, and no games played before Cleveland fans actually find out the Browns still suck.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: