PDA

View Full Version : Draft Party

noto45
04-12-2007, 09:10 PM
OK I am heading to the burgh for the draft party! I live in Illinois so this is gonna be fun. anyone have any insight on where to go or anyone volunteering to show me around??haha

nicesteel4life
04-12-2007, 09:15 PM
The Draft Day Party is pretty cool, BUT if you wanting to get autographs you will miss alot of the other stuff going on. So you really got to pick your poison. Me and my 15 yr old son will be there. Were bringing a 3 rivers stadium seat to get signed by the old timers. They usually sell photos of current players to get signed, as well of the retired players. Really looking foward to seing the 75th anniversary stuff! Food is good and dont forget to check out the locker room...Enjoy!

SteelerMurf
04-13-2007, 11:28 AM
OK, what draft party?:huh:

wiqidjuggalo
04-14-2007, 06:57 PM
OK, what draft party?:huh:

:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

http://news.steelers.com/article/74832/

nicesteel4life
04-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Were headed there, then we got tickets for the Pirates Game, 2nd row from the field beside the dugout! Were Pumped for that as well. Should be a GREAT DAY for me and my son. Steeler Autographs, followed by Pirate Autographs. Definetely will have to post a few pictures from that 12hr day of BLACK AND GOLD Fun!

Stlrs4Life
04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I'll be there at 9 am. We tailgate every year for it. Gold Lot #1. We are also going to the Pirates game.

Crushzilla
04-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Man...

I can't beleive I'm in ITALY during the draft...

I realize I shouldn't be complaining about living in such a beautiful place... but it's hard to be away from Steeler Country this long...

To make matters worse, I don't have Internet access on the weekends so I won't know who they drafted until MONDAY!

Gah...