PDA

View Full Version : Crazy!!!

BettisFan
04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Well hey everyone as i said before everythign was goign sortof crzy with me. Well we jsut sold out house and are moving to a nicer more suberb of texas called SugarLand. I am excited but really nervous about switchign highschools so thats also been hard trygin to transfer all my scores and such. I am also in the middle of packign everything fast because the A$$es who bought our house are these new yorkers who are both attorneys. They came in and said we have to move in 28 days when we were expectign to move in 90 so its preatty crazy around here as you can amagine. Besides that becuase we have to go early our new house we are building will not be ready until that 90 days so we have to live in a rental house for 60 days!!! wow so we have to pack unpack and pack and unpack ! crazy. Well i am going to stay as active as possible just wanted to give and update!

Stainless Steel
04-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Good luck. PF

steelerbackr4life
04-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Good luck Parker hope everything goes as smooth as possible.

I have 2 questions though. I know things are a little slower in Texas but you guys till use out houses? 2. Everyone knows that most attorneys can be A$$eS but why did you have to group the New Yorkers in there ?
Lol Good Luck

Preacher
04-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Good luck Parker hope everything goes as smooth as possible.

I have 2 questions though. I know things are a little slower in Texas but you guys till use out houses? 2. Everyone knows that most attorneys can be A$$eS but why did you have to group the New Yorkers in there ?
Lol Good Luck

Steelerbackr... If you gotta ask that second question.... then you just don't wanna hear the answer!! LOL

My wife is a Jersey girl...

steelerbackr4life
04-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Steelerbackr... If you gotta ask that second question.... then you just don't wanna hear the answer!! LOL

My wife is a Jersey girl...

Im pretty sure I know what your answer would be I was curious to hear the youngsters though. LOL