PDA

View Full Version : If you're driving in Cinci....look out (Pukeman update)

stillers4me
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Henry gets driver's license back
THE ENQUIRER
Suspended Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has a valid driver's license after paying a $30 state fee, according to Hamilton County Municipal Court officials.

Henry, 23, of Florence, who was ticketed March 25 for driving with a suspended license, failure to use turn signals and a seat-belt violation, reported the license re-instatement Monday. He will next be arraigned on the charges.

The NFL suspended Henry last week without pay for the first eight games of the 2007 season under a new personal conduct policy. He was arrested four times between December of 2005 and June of 2006 in three states.

The traffic violation could cost Henry 88 days in a Kentucky jail for violating probation on a charge of providing alcohol to minors out of Kenton County. Henry was sentenced to 90 days in jail, but he served two days with the rest probated.

polamalufan43
04-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow... I feel safe, guess I'm gonna have to take flights....

Note to self: Look out for orange and black automobiles with people who appear to be partying inside.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-17-2007, 06:04 PM
He gets his lisence suspended,gets caught driving under a suspended lisence,then he gets it back?

I dunno about you guys,but that seems ass backwards to me!

Crushzilla
04-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Come on RoethlisBURGHer...

It's hard to pick up underage girls without some wheels, man...

RoethlisBURGHer
04-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Come on RoethlisBURGHer...

It's hard to pick up underage girls without some wheels, man...

I wouldn't know,I like girls my age.