PDA

View Full Version : Send Your Condolences to the Virginia Tech Family

HometownGal
04-18-2007, 10:35 AM
I think of all of us here at Steeler Fever as an extended family. We share in each other's joys as well as each other's sorrows and are always just a post, a PM or an email away. We've comforted each other when times were tough and high fived each other upon an accomplishment!

At this time of deep sorrow as a result of the tradegy that befell the family at Virginia Tech University this week, as well as the families and friends of the victims, they need our support, encouragement and love.

Please - if you have a free moment today or at some point in the near future, take a minute to offer your condolences and prayers to our brothers and sisters who need us now at the web site set up by VTech, the link which is provided below.

Thank you and may God Bless!

:hug:
Marianne

http://rosa.hosting.vt.edu/index.php/memorial/

fansince'76
04-18-2007, 10:59 AM
My condolences and prayers go out to all the families of the victims. What a terrible tragedy.

verks36
04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
I will pray for them tonight

OneForTheToe
04-18-2007, 01:59 PM
There are never the words .... sorry is how I feel, but it seems so small and insignificant at moments like this.

Preacher
04-19-2007, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the link.

memphissteelergirl
04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Done...thanks for the sharing the link.

GBMelBlount
04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
May God Bless these innocent victims & give their families comfort. Unbelievable.

SteelCzar76
04-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Though just my simple words cannot do much of anything to ease the great pain and loss being felt by the Families and loved ones of those that had their lives taken from them by this great act of homicidal cowardice,......they have my condolences and prayers.

And may the grace of heaven one day give them understanding of the Lord's will and bring them peace. (In both spirit and mind)

SteelCityMan786
04-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Done and thank you HTG for posting this.

melroseplace
04-25-2007, 10:28 PM
didn't get a chance to post, they said it's full (for the moment)...that's a good thing though