PDA

View Full Version : Got my tickets!!

Hobbes
04-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Sunday September 23rd, 2007 my wife and I will travel to Pittsburgh to see a HOME game at Heinz Field. There, in section 130 row H we will sit in our jerseys among the Steeler Nation waving our Terrible Towels and rooting on our boys!

It's kind of funny how this all came about. We where watching a segment on the NFL network called "Steeler Nation" and there was a shot of the crowd at Heinz Field. My wife said "I want to go to a game". I gave her the "well yeah someday I'd like to" reply. Living in Kansas going to a game is not as easy as packing up and going. We where married just last month and we never went anywhere on our honeymoon, the plan was to go to one of the Sandals resorts in May. "I dont want to go to Sandals, I want to go to a G A M E !" she told me again so here we are. I love my wife!

In addition we have desided to stay acouple of extra days so that on my birthday (the 25th) we can go to a Pirates game at PNC.:chicken: :banana: :chicken: :banana: :cheers: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

MACH1
04-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Cool

I get to go to the AZ. game on the 30th for my b-day on the 25th. :tt02:

Da Steeler Soprano
04-19-2007, 03:32 AM
How are you people getting tickets already?

ARKIESTEEL
04-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Sunday September 23rd, 2007 my wife and I will travel to Pittsburgh to see a HOME game at Heinz Field. There, in section 130 row H we will sit in our jerseys among the Steeler Nation waving our Terrible Towels and rooting on our boys!

It's kind of funny how this all came about. We where watching a segment on the NFL network called "Steeler Nation" and there was a shot of the crowd at Heinz Field. My wife said "I want to go to a game". I gave her the "well yeah someday I'd like to" reply. Living in Kansas going to a game is not as easy as packing up and going. We where married just last month and we never went anywhere on our honeymoon, the plan was to go to one of the Sandals resorts in May. "I dont want to go to Sandals, I want to go to a G A M E !" she told me again so here we are. I love my wife!

In addition we have desided to stay acouple of extra days so that on my birthday (the 25th) we can go to a Pirates game at PNC.:chicken: :banana: :chicken: :banana: :cheers: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Way to go wild man .................. why arey ou not trying for the St louis game?? That cant be more 4 or 5 hours away???:jammin:

HometownGal
04-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Excellent Hobbes! :thumbsup: Hope you and the wife have a great time at the games, as well as taking in all our beautiful city has to offer while you're here! :cheers:

Hobbes
04-19-2007, 09:08 AM
I got the tickets on ebay. St. Louis and Denver both a 7hr drives for us. Orginally the plan was to go to the St.Louis game but when the schedule came out and we saw how late in the season the Rams game was the opted for an earlier game.
We are looking at that Springhill Suites near the stadium. I have only been to Pittsburgh once, almost 20 years ago, so I will asking alot of questions in the coming months about where to go, what to see, etc.

Hobbes
09-20-2007, 11:18 PM
We're leaving in the morning (Friday) at 7:30am!!!
We got into Springhill suites we are all set for a GREAT weekend, got the jerseys and the Terrible Towels packed and ready to go!!

wardislord
09-21-2007, 02:21 PM
hope you and your wife have an awesome time at the game! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! :tt:

brownsfan531
11-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey, You waisted you money on these tickets. I am telling you put them on ebay. The pittsburgh steelers are a fluke. The Cleveland Browns are a real football team!!!! Go Browns pisspuke sucks!!! They are definitely going down on sunday. Browns fans are going to be everywhere at Heinz Field on sunday. You are in for a huge loss steeler fans. WE are going to get to Ben toothelisberger and hurt him and he will be over on the bench crying like a little baby asking his mommy if she can change his diaper. Go Browns!!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!!!! :smile:

HometownGal
11-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey, You waisted you money on these tickets. I am telling you put them on ebay. The pittsburgh steelers are a fluke. The Cleveland Browns are a real football team!!!! Go Browns pisspuke sucks!!! They are definitely going down on sunday. Browns fans are going to be everywhere at Heinz Field on sunday. You are in for a huge loss steeler fans. WE are going to get to Ben toothelisberger and hurt him and he will be over on the bench crying like a little baby asking his mommy if she can change his diaper. Go Browns!!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!!!! :smile:

Yep - you called it right, Stain. We're a fluke. The same fluke that whooped your hineys how many times in the past decade? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Seems like the crying has already begun, but it isn't a Steelers player. Does the name Daven Holly ring a bell? :toofunny:

qS7nqwGt4-I

fansince'76
11-10-2007, 01:05 PM

Too bad you're not playing the 0-8 Dolphins or 0-8 Rams this week. Your team is going down hard tomorrow, punk.

Hobbes
11-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Go hijack someone elses thread Clown!