PDA

View Full Version : Players thoughs on Tomlin

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
04-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Watching Savran's show and they were out at mini camp today. Some comments from the players

Simmons: "I just like his whole approach (tomlin) he has the same kind of swager in his step as Coach Cowher had but they are two totally different people. So you can't compare them, I like the fire."

Farrior: "I feel like Coach Tomlin is going to be a players coach and he's going to do what's in the best interest of the players. Coach Cowher was pretty much the same way. I'm sure Coach Tomlin is going to make his mark and have his own style."

Ward: "Alot of uncertainty. Your so accustom to the same system for so many years, with the new coaching staff a new head coach things are going to be different."

Faneca: Ahh oops forgot Alan's not at mini camp he's behind the building throwing a tantrum. :crying01:

The Duke
04-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Come on Hines, things will always chenge, change is good, you just have to keep laying your best.

polamalufan43
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Come on Hines, things will always chenge, change is good, you just have to keep laying your best.

Right, and just keep smiling....

As for Faneca...

"Russ why did you Leave!(pulls out pic of Russ out of his back pocket) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I need more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, God why do you hate me?"

jk jk jk jk jk lol jk jk jk jk jk

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

TackleMeBen
04-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Faneca: Ahh oops forgot Alan's not at mini camp he's behind the building throwing a tantrum. :crying01:

that is too funny. i am seeing this big lineman behind the building jumping up and down and stomping his feet.. :sofunny:

abgroove
04-23-2007, 06:54 AM
Right, and just keep smiling....

As for Faneca...

"Russ why did you Leave!(pulls out pic of Russ out of his back pocket) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I need more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, God why do you hate me?"

jk jk jk jk jk lol jk jk jk jk jk

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

:toofunny: