PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Sick of Skip Bayless

pittsburghp8baller
04-23-2007, 12:03 PM
im watching cold piazza right now and Skip just had another one of those rants where he pretended to know something about sports. talking about the Flames goalie hit on that red wing player he was saying that it should be a longer suspension then five games (which i agree) and that they should get rid of fighting because hockey fans love that about the game that its the only the reason people watch hockey is for violence. as a life long hockey fan this really offends me. i dont watch the sport for the fighting, even though i do enjoy the fights, i watch because they is more action than any of the other major sports. fighting is a key part of hockey it keeps cheap hitters like Brendan Witt or Hatcher from doing what they want to Crosby or any all-star because they will have to deal with the teams enforcer (now that we got Laraque him for the Pens). i really wish that Skip would shut up and leave that show. Bring Back Woody!

83-Steelers-43
04-23-2007, 12:06 PM
I was sick of Skip Bayless the first time I saw him on TV. That's why I have not watched the show since. Why give him the ratings and your time? Some people are just not worth it, he's one of them.

BTW, very beautiful town you happen to live in. Being a Civil War buff I have visited Fredericksburg many times.

pittsburghp8baller
04-23-2007, 12:15 PM
I was sick of Skip Bayless the first time I saw him on TV. That's why I have not watched the show since. Why give him the ratings and your time? Some people are just not worth it, he's one of them.

BTW, very beautiful town you happen to live in. Being a Civil War buff I have visited Fredericksburg many times.

Yea i keep watching hoping that they will possibly do something about hockey. sportscenter is about the only channel that does anything about hockey now on espn.

yea its pretty nice around here but its really busy i like it back up where i lived around pittsburgh

Jeremy
04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
I hated Skip Bayless before I even knew who he was. It's good thing only about 100 people actually watch Cold Pizza.