PDA

View Full Version : tracy needs to do something about Armas

pittsburghp8baller
04-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Jim Tracy really needs to step up and do something about Tony Armas. Armas has been abolutely awful this year. we cant push him in the bullpen because then that would mean chacon would start he has been just as worst as Armas. i dont know who else there still is. i know sean burnett had a good spring i dont know how good his doing right now. and i dont know wheter byran bullington is a starter or not but he also had a decent spring

Jeremy
04-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Sean Burnett is 3-1 with an ERA of 4.35 in 4 starts.

Bryan Bullington is 2-0 with an ERA of 1.02 in 3 starts.

pittsburghp8baller
04-24-2007, 04:18 PM
Sean Burnett is 3-1 with an ERA of 4.35 in 4 starts.

Bryan Bullington is 2-0 with an ERA of 1.02 in 3 starts.

thanks i think they should give both of them a shot but i always thought Burnett could end up being a decent starter

X-Terminator
04-26-2007, 01:09 AM
Chacon's been awful? Aside from the LA game where he gave up the grand slam to Russell Martin (a game that would have never gotten to that point, BTW, if our "closer" had done his job), he's pitched pretty well. He's 0-0 with a 2.65 ERA after doing a great job tonight pitching 4 scoreless innings to give the Pirates a chance to win it in the 16th. I would give Armas one more chance to turn things around, and if he doesn't, Chacon's earned the right to take over his spot.