PDA

View Full Version : just a some random info...

dolhinfan352
04-25-2007, 12:54 AM
hi everyone

hi, i joined yalls website to let you know i think i know who you guys will be drafting in the 1st round...i know this is kinda random...

i live in gainesville fl, and saturday night i was out...and i saw Jarvis Moss sporting all stellers gear hat, shirt...the whole 9

i dunno what to think...it could have just been a coincidence

what do yall think?

fansince'76
04-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the board! :cheers:

I went ahead and moved this to our "Draft Central" forum - thanks. :smile:

As far as Moss goes, I don't know - I think our resident draft junkie around here is LLT (Lambert's-Lost-Tooth) and would be able to give better insight on it.

dolhinfan352
04-25-2007, 01:05 AM
isent that kinda wierd for a player a week b4 the draft wearing a teams shirt and hat...

i think thats a pretty good pick for the stellers cause he could play that rush OLB aswell as DE, i was standing next to him, hes a friggin beast :P

tony hipchest
04-25-2007, 01:07 AM
well, despite his stock supposedly dropping, it definitely shows he is smart and knows his football.

nice nugget dolhinfan352

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Moss is probably on the short list for out #15 slot....but I am 100% SURE that noone from the Steelers organization told him...."You are the man".....They may have said..."Where can we reach you?"...or "Be prepared for a call"...but that is standard and non-binding. Every year you read of some player who says he was "led to believe" he was going to be called by a team and it didnt happen.
...As for him wearing all Steeler gear....coincidently...So was I...but I'm not planning on getting a call until the 5th round.:wink02:

...IF he is ignorant enough to think that he is a lock at #15..regardless of how the first 14 picks pan out......I dont want him anyway!!!

coachspeak33
04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Moss is probably on the short list for out #15 slot....but I am 100% SURE that noone from the Steelers organization told him...."You are the man".....They may have said..."Where can we reach you?"...or "Be prepared for a call"...but that is standard and non-binding. Every year you read of some player who says he was "led to believe" he was going to be called by a team and it didnt happen.
...As for him wearing all Steeler gear....coincidently...So was I...but I'm not planning on getting a call until the 5th round.:wink02:

Thats hilarious:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: