PDA

View Full Version : My first post is my mock.

revefsreleets
04-25-2007, 08:12 PM
This is my mock draft up to the Steelers pick. I'm probably way off but who really knows?

Raiders- Calvin Johnson. Too good for Davis to pass up
Detroit- Adrian Peterson. Detroit sees the next Barry Sanders.
Cleveland- Brady Quinn. Supposedly, this is already a done deal. A dumb move, but it?s Cleveland.
TB- Gaines Adams
Arizona- Joe Thomas. The Cardinals make a good pick here
Washington- Amobi Okoye
Minnesota-LaRon Landry
Atlanta- Levi Brown
Miami- Jamaal Anderson
Houston- Leon Hall
SF- Alan Branch
Bills- Pozluszny. Bills like Big 10 guys, and Willis wasn't as good as Poz
St. Louis- Alan Branch
Carolina- Ted Ginn. With Ginn and Steve Smith, speed kills.
Steelers- Patrick Willis. He slips and we steal him

MasterOfPuppets
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
This is my mock draft up to the Steelers pick. I'm probably way off but who really knows?

Raiders- Calvin Johnson. Too good for Davis to pass up
Detroit- Adrian Peterson. Detroit sees the next Barry Sanders.
Cleveland- Brady Quinn. Supposedly, this is already a done deal. A dumb move, but it’s Cleveland.
TB- Gaines Adams
Arizona- Joe Thomas. The Cardinals make a good pick here
Washington- Amobi Okoye
Minnesota-LaRon Landry
Atlanta- Levi Brown
Miami- Jamaal Anderson
Houston- Leon Hall
SF- Alan Branch
Bills- Pozluszny. Bills like Big 10 guys, and Willis wasn't as good as Poz
St. Louis- Alan Branch
Carolina- Ted Ginn. With Ginn and Steve Smith, speed kills.
Steelers- Patrick Willis. He slips and we steal him

here's the problem....you forgot russell ! even if the raiders don't take him, the lions,browns,bucs, vikings or dolphins will.

SteelersTilIDie
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
what about JaMarcus, also, patrick willis is projected to be a late first round pick, not a mid-rounder

Livinginthe past
04-26-2007, 03:10 AM
My second post will be a bunch of corrections and edits...........

Elvis
04-26-2007, 07:30 AM
:coffee: Hey Kid....
looks as if you need to go back to the drawing board to me... I love Patrick Willis but I dont see us taking him in the 1st round either. We just dont need a Middle LB that early in this draft. OLB I can see us doing but not MLB.. Go to NFL.COM and check out their player profiles and then come back and try again.. By the way livininthepast... that was pretty good ...:thumbsup:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey, You never know whats going to take place in the draft

Elvis
04-26-2007, 08:57 AM
Hey, You never know whats going to take place in the draft
True Dat... True Dat:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-26-2007, 09:29 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny:

revefsreleets
04-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Who knows? I think Russel becomes this years Matt Leinart. Nobody thought he would fall like he did last year. Maybe Quinn falls instead? That's what makes the draft fun.

As for Willis, I've seen him projected as high as 10, and he can play any linebacker position. He is pretty close physically to James Harrison.

Willis is 6-1 and 240, and runs a 4.51 40.
Harrison is 6-0 242, and I don't know how fast he runs, but I doubt he's faster than a 4.51.

MasterOfPuppets
04-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Who knows? I think Russel becomes this years Matt Leinart. Nobody thought he would fall like he did last year. Maybe Quinn falls instead? That's what makes the draft fun.

As for Willis, I've seen him projected as high as 10, and he can play any linebacker position. He is pretty close physically to James Harrison.

Willis is 6-1 and 240, and runs a 4.51 40.
Harrison is 6-0 242, and I don't know how fast he runs, but I doubt he's faster than a 4.51.

sure ,anything is possible,but you don't even have russell in your top 15! there's at least 6 teams in the top 10 that are unstable at QB , so no way either russell or quinn makes it outside the top 10.

revefsreleets
04-26-2007, 07:41 PM
That's true, but I just don't know where he fits. I think if he escapes the overall pick, he'll be just like Leinart and teams will start to question if they should buy the hype. But some people make some good points. Some of those teams do need a QB. But the Browns are taking Quinn, Detroit could pick anyone and they have 3 quarterbacks, the Buccaneers are still pretty high on Simms, the Vikings claim they like Tavaris Jackson, and the Dolphins probably haven't given up on Culpepper just yet. Anyway, I tried to make some different choices than all the other mocks out there. Who knows, I may just get lucky and be right?

Livinginthe past
04-27-2007, 01:55 AM
That's true, but I just don't know where he fits. I think if he escapes the overall pick, he'll be just like Leinart and teams will start to question if they should buy the hype. But some people make some good points. Some of those teams do need a QB. But the Browns are taking Quinn, Detroit could pick anyone and they have 3 quarterbacks, the Buccaneers are still pretty high on Simms, the Vikings claim they like Tavaris Jackson, and the Dolphins probably haven't given up on Culpepper just yet. Anyway, I tried to make some different choices than all the other mocks out there. Who knows, I may just get lucky and be right?

C'mon fella,

Just admit you forgot to put JaMarcus Russell in your mock draft - happens to the best of us :wink02:

revefsreleets
04-27-2007, 04:42 PM
LOL...that would be hard! Every mock draft in the World has him first. But I am maybe changing my mind. I think maybe it might be Brady Quinn that drops like a rock. Everyone around here is so sure that Quinn is going to be a Brown, it makes me think he won't be.

MasterOfPuppets
04-27-2007, 05:56 PM
LOL...that would be hard! Every mock draft in the World has him first. But I am maybe changing my mind. I think maybe it might be Brady Quinn that drops like a rock. Everyone around here is so sure that Quinn is going to be a Brown, it makes me think he won't be.
no do overs! you shall forever be known as the goober , who forgot russell....:sofunny: j/k

revefsreleets
04-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow, I was really wrong on a few of these. But I was right about Quinn falling after the fact. And I got a couple in the top 10 that most people didn't have.