PDA

View Full Version : Who's your big draft day faller?

Livinginthe past
04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Anybody got any predictions as to what player(s) will plunge out of the 1st round come saturday?

Will there be a 'questionable character' who loses draft stock due to Goodells announcement - or will the teams who actually needed to be reminded not to select thugs just pay it lip service?

Maybe a predicted top 5 pick who ends up in the lower reaches of the 1st round?

Im going to predict that Marcus McCauley ends up being a day two pick (and hopefully i'll remember this and not contradict myself in my 'mocked' draft).

pittsburghp8baller
04-26-2007, 11:24 AM
i think brandon merriweather from miami will probably drop to the middle to late 2nd round even though he has first round skill

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Projected 1st rounders who may go later.....Dwayne Jarrett WR...with character issues, immaturity, and a much publicized "me-first" mentality...teams may chance a second round pick..but not a first.
Daymeion Hughes CB....was considered marginally slow before he worked out....and now is considered to be molasses...good skills..but they dont translate well into the NFL if you cant keep up with WR's.

Player who will fall the farthest due to character...Eric Wright CB....left USC after being arrested for suspicion of rape..and police found 136 ecstacy pills in his apartment during the investigation...he wasnt a 1st round projection..(closer to 3rd)...but some teams have reportedly taken him completely off their boards. (Which translates into a late round Bengal pick)

tony hipchest
04-26-2007, 01:46 PM
alan branch falls to 15-20th. marshawn lynch and jarvis moss possibly fall out of the top 32.

branch based on rumors of stress fractures and just a guess on the other 2.

Jeremy
04-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Levi Brown will drop out of the Top 10.

SteelersTilIDie
04-26-2007, 03:34 PM
if brady quinn is the faller. I think he will at least drop out of the top 7

Jeremy
04-26-2007, 03:39 PM
if brady quinn is the faller. I think he will at least drop out of the top 7

He won't get past Miami if he falls that far.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-01-2007, 05:31 AM
Projected 1st rounders who may go later.....Dwayne Jarrett WR...with character issues, immaturity, and a much publicized "me-first" mentality...teams may chance a second round pick..but not a first.
Daymeion Hughes CB....was considered marginally slow before he worked out....and now is considered to be molasses...good skills..but they dont translate well into the NFL if you cant keep up with WR's.

Player who will fall the farthest due to character...Eric Wright CB....left USC after being arrested for suspicion of rape..and police found 136 ecstacy pills in his apartment during the investigation...he wasnt a 1st round projection..(closer to 3rd)...but some teams have reportedly taken him completely off their boards. (Which translates into a late round Bengal pick)

I was right on the money on the first two picks....Never guessed Wright would still go in the 3rd...he has "thug" written all over him.

Jeremy
05-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Goodness was I wrong. I guess that why I don't work for an NFL team huh.

Crushzilla
05-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Don't beat yourself up, Jeremy....

I think 31 other NFL teams pulled a what the... after Ted Ginn came off the board instead