PDA

View Full Version : User names????

clevestinks
09-03-2005, 07:45 AM
I see alot of good and unusual user names. If you would, give us the meaning behind the name.

My is Clevestinks = I started the NE Ohio Steelers Fan Club and the name just fit. That was also my email address at the time. And I became known as Clevetinks. Then we started the all Ohio fan Club, but the name just stuck, I am Clevestinks.

Funny thing though. Whenever I`m in a restaurant, and they have the fishbowl, for business cards to win a free lunch, Ive never won???? Here in the Cleveland area, they don`t appreciate the OhioSteelersFanClub logo or the Clevestinks thing????

Suitanim
09-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Way, way, way back in the ENIAC days of computing, I tried to get the username pseudonym@mindspring.com, but it was already taken, so I quickly came up with the phonetic equivalent, and it's just stuck. I even had my two authentic Steelers jerseys names changed on the back to suitanim.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Great stuff guys !!! well lets see, mine is about as obvious as you can get based on my signature and for those that know me.

Blitzburgh - for our great black n gold blitzing style of defenses, past present and future, and for the Steelers in general

Rock City - From my favorite song from HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS !!!!! Detroit Rock City.

My wife's email address name is crunchielizzardnuts :rolleyes: umm yeah dont ask.. but really though its just something I saw online once as a user name from somebody was an online gamer and she liked it because I call her crunchie as a nick name..

but anyways, her email address used to be crunchielizzardnuts@blitzburghrockcity.com :rofl:

Stlrs4Life
09-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Stlrs4Life, taken from Wrestling, you know, NWO4Life.

Hi Randy.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-03-2005, 03:14 PM
RoethlisBURGHer-a play on our QB's name.Roethlisb----er are all letters in Big Ben's last name...BURGH is for the city he plays in.It's kinda self explanitory unless your a Ravens or Browns fan.

Koopa
09-03-2005, 03:47 PM
mine is from the name they say is running the game, the mix tape messiah, and IMO the next big thing in rap, chamillionaire.

geran42o
09-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Well the geran part is for a character in my favorite author's ( David Eddings) books. And the 42o, all the stoners should know. LOL. Not that I do that anymore.

TasmanianTroy271
09-03-2005, 10:28 PM
The Belgariad/Mallorean is an awesome series, and very underrated...

makaveli_steeler36
09-04-2005, 12:07 AM
well....makaveli is the name tupac used for his last album, which he got from machiavelli, wich i think means eternal life or somethin salong those line, and steelers 36 is for JB

Dirtywater
09-04-2005, 12:56 AM
My screenname is taken from The Standells hit song in '66 called, "Dirty Water" which is about Boston. Played after every Sox victory.

I hate the "xxx_xxx" space thingys so I made it one word. Whala! Dirtywater.

Suitanim
09-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Stlrs4Life, taken from Wrestling, you know, NWO4Life.

Hi Randy.

Yo, Dom, pick up your PM...

geran42o
09-04-2005, 09:41 AM
The Belgariad/Mallorean is an awesome series, and very underrated...
Your preachin to the chior brother

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2005, 09:56 PM
RoethlisBURGHer-a play on our QB's name.Roethlisb----er are all letters in Big Ben's last name...BURGH is for the city he plays in.It's kinda self explanitory unless your a Ravens or Browns fan.

and they dont matter anyway!

Blitzburgh55
09-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Blitzburgh simple u can figure it out

SteelerSal
09-07-2005, 12:37 PM
My username is short for Steeler salary, because I'm Jack Lambert and I used to recieve a paycheck each week, from the Rooney's :whistle:

O.K. I did'nt think you all would believe that. :grin: Seriously I have been givin this nickname by alot of friends and family through the years because since I was a kid I've been eating, drinking and sleeping Steeler football and you guessed it, my name is Sal.

Steel - X
09-07-2005, 01:18 PM
:help: Can not remember how I got my name.

I.C. Lights
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Mine's a pittsburgh beer and also what opposing offenses say when our D knocks 'em silly. If I had a signature or knew how to make one, it'd be a nice pic of someone (ideally a charger or patriot) getting hit with little beer can floating around on top of his head like stars!
I guess maybe it could be the light at the end of the tunnel too (i.e. #5).

Black-n-Gold
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Need I explain? :grin:

ironcitychef
09-08-2005, 01:56 AM
:chef: Man wish mine was more involved. Ironcity cause thats where I started cooking and chef cause thats what I do and what I do isn't pretty. Well sometimes its real nice, just depends where I am at down here. Personal note-I really like the ICC tag that came with the name, no real reason just a good flow. The avatar right now is of the liscence plate idea of the the offensive line being the best in the biz. The sig is showing all the (sigh...)past legends and years when we ruled. Come on 2005 and 2006.