PDA

View Full Version : Eagles throwback jerseys... wtf?

PisnNapalm
04-27-2007, 03:17 PM
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/20070426_Now_on_the_catwalk_______is_that_Jevon_Ke arse_.html

What the hell is the birds front office thinking? :dang:

H-I-D-E-O-U-S

Kittyfish
04-29-2007, 10:29 AM
OMG - I thought it would be the dark green jersey I've seen on old videos, which I don't care for either - they look weird to me, when I'm used to seeing the Eagles in teal. I never dreamed they once had such hideous (there really isn't another word for it) jerseys! Just ew. No wonder they changed them.

PisnNapalm
04-29-2007, 10:32 AM
It's from when the team was originally called the Yellowjackets. Or something like that. All I know is it's butt ugly.

polamalufan43
04-29-2007, 10:35 AM
OMG... that should come with a disclaimer...

"Sheild the eyes of young children"

Wow... just wow.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

MACH1
04-29-2007, 10:39 AM
I think I just went blind.
Thats one fugly outfit.

polamalufan43
04-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Let's keep in mind the important facts.

1. Those aren't ours
2. Someone else is wearing them

~~~~~~~~and most importantly~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Ours are better and not theirs...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Kittyfish
04-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Let's keep in mind the important facts.

1. Those aren't ours
2. Someone else is wearing them

~~~~~~~~and most importantly~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Ours are better and not theirs...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:Well, yes. That's why it's even more fun to talk about how unspeakably fugly they are. The Steelers have had less-than-beautiful uniforms in the past, but at least they didn't poke your eye out with their sheer garishness.

Dynasty
04-29-2007, 02:08 PM
i hope the FO decides to wear them forever. so then they will be an easier target for making fun of.

Borski
04-29-2007, 06:27 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/NLCINLLHPJAG/75thPC_15.jpg

this pic has the helmet too. just plain disgusting.

tony hipchest
04-29-2007, 07:27 PM
the buttery gold and electric powder blue? i like it. just as good as the chargers powder blue throwbacks.

i cant wait to see the eagles play in them. those are sharp.

Livinginthe past
04-29-2007, 10:19 PM
the buttery gold and electric powder blue? i like it. just as good as the chargers powder blue throwbacks.

i cant wait to see the eagles play in them. those are sharp.

If you are going to be sarcastic all the time, people wont be able to tell when you are being serious :wink02:

tony hipchest
04-29-2007, 10:50 PM
If you are going to be sarcastic all the time, people wont be able to tell when you are being serious :wink02:
actually im sporting a pair of throwback (orange, red, yellow, blue) denver nuggets warm ups (my typical sunday loungwear, that goes great with my lynch or sapp bucs jersey) right now.

i also have a metallic gold pirates jersey that is the same color as this philly one. to mix that with the metallic powder blue, is indeed sharp. then again, i would go out in public in the old astros or padres colors just to offend people and piss them off.

i like the philly throwbacks. :hunch: what can i say?

Livinginthe past
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
actually im sporting a pair of throwback (orange, red, yellow, blue) denver nuggets warm ups (my typical sunday loungwear, that goes great with my lynch or sapp bucs jersey) right now.

i also have a metallic gold pirates jersey that is the same color as this philly one. to mix that with the metallic powder blue, is indeed sharp. then again, i would go out in public in the old astros or padres colors just to offend people and piss them off.

See?

Nobody can tell when you are serious!! :sofunny:

Borski
04-30-2007, 01:08 AM
We need a sarcasm tab LOL

RoethlisBURGHer
05-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Wow,those are butt ugly.

Steelers throwbacks > Pidgeons throwbacks

I love the Chargers powder blue uni's though.But then again,the Charger's ones aren't metallic,aren't all yellow with blue trim,and have white in there to break it up.

Buzz05
05-01-2007, 11:56 AM
They are pretty horrendous..I dont know why they just didnt go with the unis from the Vince Papali days...those were kinda sweet

Crushzilla
05-01-2007, 12:40 PM
They made sure they picked a very visible color so the opposing defenses can find McNabb easier and go ahead and finish him off

That's it!

Its a conspiracy!

They realease these ugly ass jerseys then draft McNibble Mcdribble Chunky Chunky Donovan's replacement!

There is someone... in the... bushes

MasterOfPuppets
05-01-2007, 04:30 PM

you are one sick pup! :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
05-01-2007, 05:18 PM
so disgusting.

kmsteelerwr15
05-02-2007, 08:27 AM
i think i just threw up in my mouth.....those are the ugliest jerseys ive ever seen

memphissteelergirl
05-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Yuk....just...yuk. :yuck:

klick81
05-02-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't think it's that bad!