PDA

View Full Version : Russell first pick -

CrimsonTideSteelersFan
04-28-2007, 11:23 AM
No surprises with the first pick this year with Russell going to Raiders. Detroit on the clock.

Dynasty
04-28-2007, 11:27 AM
good choice by the raiders. I wonder if Moss will stick around to help Russell get used to the NFL

boLT fan
04-28-2007, 02:25 PM
So, what do you think of this pick, S&B?

polamalufan43
04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I think it was a decent pick from the otherwise suckish Raiders. Other than that, I don't really have any opinions toward it.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

silver & black
04-28-2007, 10:36 PM
So, what do you think of this pick, S&B?

It isn't what I wanted us to do but, I'm not overly depressed about it. We had to address the QB situation, but I think that could have been done with Stanton or Edwards. I just don't think either Russell or Quin is that much better than the other two. We could have gotten damn near the same talent for a lot less money.

Jam Russ is a Raider now, so I'll support him... thats all any fan can do.

boLT fan
04-29-2007, 11:38 AM
It isn't what I wanted us to do but, I'm not overly depressed about it. We had to address the QB situation, but I think that could have been done with Stanton or Edwards. I just don't think either Russell or Quin is that much better than the other two. We could have gotten damn near the same talent for a lot less money.

Jam Russ is a Raider now, so I'll support him... thats all any fan can do.

:thumbsup:

Good luck man, you guys had a good draft so far. Couple more years and you guys will be competitive again.