PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers Draft Grade

SteelersFever
04-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Grade the Steelers 2007 draft! :helmet:

19ward86
04-29-2007, 02:22 PM
i gave them a B- because there were a few times where they could of gotten a reciever like roy hall, steve breasten, or laurent robinson; and a running back like brian leonard, antonio pittman, or michael bush.

SteelerMurf
04-29-2007, 04:30 PM
I gave them a C+

I would have given them a solid B if they didn't use a 3rd rounder on a TE.

Actually if they would have drafted Tony Hunt there I probably give them an A-

SteelersWyo
04-29-2007, 05:10 PM
A TE and a P in the first four rounds? Who is running this Mickey Mouse outfit?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-29-2007, 05:18 PM

We need another TE to run Bruce Ariens offense and the punter is proubly one of the best out of college in a while.....

TJSteeler
04-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I gave the draft a D+. I think both Timmons and Woodley were reaches at the particular area they were drafted in. Could have traded back and picked up additional picks. IF Timmons were gone later would have had to settle for Poz who will be a better player anyway. I think both were end of round /early following round picks. Trading down would have netted additional 3rd/4th round picks where Colbert said real value in draft was. I think they fell in love with players and lost sight of big picture. Selected Timmons with 9 minutes left on clock, so don't think they considered much else.

TE in 3rd makes no sense. With Miller as no 1 pass catching TE you could easily settle for a Tuman clone or blocking TE in round 5 - 7. Especially with Michael Bush and Tony Hunt available. If Parker stays healthy we don't have to have a running back, but if he gets injured for any extended period of time the season is over.

Punter in round 4. Maybe but not worth trading up for.

Rounds 5 - 7 not really worth worrying about. You get lucky or you don't.

Mosca
04-29-2007, 05:53 PM
LOL, there's really no way to tell; it's a crap shoot. It really isn't how good any of them are now; it's how good we think they are at this time next year.

I like the first two picks, a lot. The third pick, I gotta figure somebody knows something I don't. Maybe this guy is a monster, maybe he's going to gain 35 lbs and move to tackle. I like the punter, field position wins games and a deep punt is as good as a long return.

IMO Timmons is going to be a MUCH better player than Pozlusny will be. Don't forget that he's only 20 years old. He's got an extra year or two as a pro over a lot of guys who come out at 21 or 22.

From there on, who knows? It will depend on how those guys develop, and how they are coached.

And don't forget the Tomlin factor. The guy is a player's coach who eats nails. I'm pumped about TOMLIN, and I think he can make us winners again.

Tom

bangpow
04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I gave it a D+. They didn't address anything other than OLB/DE.

No CB's, no WR's worth a damn, and no help for the OL.

tony hipchest
04-29-2007, 06:15 PM
And don't forget the Tomlin factor. The guy is a player's coach who eats nails. I'm pumped about TOMLIN, and I think he can make us winners again.

Tomim with you on this. he has a rare swagger about him that you rarely see, and wouldnt trade him for no one. i would compare his confidence and swagger as a rookie to that of jon gruden, or sean payton, but nobody else of late. and as impressed as i am with ken wis, i think we got the right guy.

with that being said, i gave our draft a c-.

it might have been a d but with the punter i know we have atleast 1 starter going into day 1. i think our 2 lb's will be solid pros, and the te could be a steady situational player. other than that i see no upside or potential starters. servicable back ups and special teamers maybe, but nobody i am holding my breath for to be developed into a pro bowler.

i look at a draft like carolinas and i see 3 guys who can potentially be pro bowlers (atleast once) and a total of 5 who should develop into starters.

GBMelBlount
04-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I'll definitely give it a "D" - TE in 3rd stunned me. Also, Has anyone ever traded up for a punter? If we had waited til 5th or 6th for a punter, how many yards per punt ave. would we have lost?

steelersfanman92
04-29-2007, 06:42 PM
It wasnt to bad I would have liked to see a RB but the TE pick was a little interesting. I would like to see the steelers pick up Tyler Palko in free agency

SteelCzar76
04-29-2007, 06:50 PM
D+

As i think Woodley may perhaps prove me wrong. (And he actually did carry a second rnd grade in some circles.) I also think Mcbean was a relatively solid value for where he was selected. I also like Stepenson's flexibility,... given some time he could project at OT. And Dallas Baker IMO can at least oust Cedrick Wilson.

However the TE selection in round three, and 'reaching' like Mr. Fantastic for Timmons and Gay was a bit puzzling. (to say the least) Along with the fact that no effort was made to strengthen the ground game in regards to a 'ball control' compliment back for Willie.

Elvis
04-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I'll definitely give it a "D" - TE in 3rd stunned me. Also, Has anyone ever traded up for a punter? If we had waited til 5th or 6th for a punter, how many yards per punt ave. would we have lost?
Sorry Blount, but I have to dissagree with ya about the punter position. I didnt see us trading up to get one but if we hadnt, we probably wouldnt have gotten one of the best in the draft at a very needy position on our team.. for that I am glad they chose him there. I give us a C- grade myself. I love Timmons at no.1 and I was kind of suprised at the no.2 pick and especially the no.3 but after I read the story on Steelers.com with Tomlin and Colbert, I think that this might have been a good situation for the Steelers. Tomlin says he is a very big person on 2 TE's and we needed another blocking TE to help Miller out. I also like the Dallas Baker pick in the 7th. We will soon find out how Tomlins first draft as a head coach went. I am over all happy with our team right now.
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

GBMelBlount
04-29-2007, 07:20 PM
2006 - The punter statement was an honest question. I honestly didn't know.

ajs8207
04-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Well there were 2 punters in the draft worth drafting. When the first one came off the board in the beginning of round 4, i guess we felt the need to pounce on the 2nd one

msafford
04-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Well there were 2 punters in the draft worth drafting. When the first one came off the board in the beginning of round 4, i guess we felt the need to pounce on the 2nd one

and since Sepulveda was a walk on linebacker, we can take comfort in knowing that our new punter can kick any other team's punter's a$$. maybe he can take Joey's place in pregame with his jersey rolled up trash talking the other team! :smile:

jjpro11
04-29-2007, 09:47 PM
C+

timmons is a boom or bust pick... which worries me since he was picked so high. still wish we would have taken poz first then woodley.. i just think poz is the safer pick and will adapt fine in the nfl. but we'll have to wait and see how those 2 players pan out.

i liked the woodley pick, although his speed has me worried.. especially if we want him to play linebacker. you have to wonder if we were considering jarrett before he was taken. but good value for woodley imo in the 2nd.

i wish we took bush in the 3rd.. but im guessing we probably wouldnt have taken him in the 4th either, seeing that we didnt take any rb.

im fine with moving up with sepulveda.. we need a solid punter and why not ensure getting the best one out there? that last name is going to be a pain. hopefully he wont be on the field too often.

im fine with the mcbean pick.. sounds like an athletic lineman for a front 4.

dont know anything about stephenson, so i wont comment.

dont like the gay pick.. especially when michael coe, a tall cb, goes 3 picks after. of course i didnt understand the anthony smith pick last year, and that turned out well.

baker, like all 7th rounders, is pretty much hit or miss. so i cant criticize them for taking him. he's a good sized wr which is something we need. other possibilities were wynn and ilaoa at rb.

DJfan
04-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Maybe Tomlin has a scheme in mind. Maybe he wants to add some aspects in this scheme. Maybe he knows what he wants to complete that add.
Just a thought.

B. A- if we pick up more gigantic line man UDFAs (Walter Thomas?)

billybob
04-29-2007, 11:48 PM
i think thier most glaring need was on defense,and i like the way they moved to sure up some spaces,that we all know they had.and leave the choice of selecting a punter alone,we need to get the ball farther down the field,instead of 32 yds.who cares if you never had a punt blocked before.this guy started at LBand he will be sure to take you on if you get past the wedge!!!!!! Not just close his eyes and throw out an arm. They obviously have some free agents in mind that even we don't know about to address some other issues. calm down and let tomlin get his first team on the field before we go haywire.

Rotorhead
04-30-2007, 12:02 AM
I gave it a B- because I think we should have grabbed some OL later on. I like #1 and 2, I think they are going to be a nice addition in ST this year and keep our Def tops for a few years. I really like what I have seen about this punter (admittedly it is little) but to see a punter that is not afraid to put a hit on someone is a good thing. I just hope our OL can hold up next season, that is really my only worry for the team's sake.

abgroove
04-30-2007, 06:12 AM
I gave it a C+. I know this whole process is a crapshoot, but we didn't address certain areas where we needed depth and/or possible starters. I liked the first 2 picks. Everything else was a reach. Hopefully Tomlin will coach 'em up, but it's easier to coach up talented players that fill a need...

SteelerFanInCA
04-30-2007, 09:25 AM
I gave it B myself. The punter in the 4th round? Maybe they are going to convert this guy back to LB. I'll give him a chance to see what kind of leg this guy has.

The TE pick? I thought Tomlin stated this is one of the area's they would not be looking at? That one caught me by surprise.

Crushzilla
04-30-2007, 09:45 AM
B+ from me.

Why? Because the letter B has such curvasish features and the + is much more optomistic than its brother -.

But seriously, we needed defense, Timmons and Woodly. Timmons may be a legitimate addition, but I really like Wood for reasons I've stated in other threads and won't go into again.

Everyone was going on about big recievers a month ago. Now everyone is throwing dung over a dude who is 6'7. I'm lost.

Sepulchura is regarded as a future probowler... I like those words... they make me feel fuzzy.

That alone suits me. I'm obviously being ridiculous about this, but we're not going to knonw much for a few years. I mean we still don't know if Holmes was a good pickup. Ya, he had upside towards the end of the year, but we don't know if he can cut the starter role, yet. (Though I think he will)

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit cynical today, its raining in Italy....

TJSteeler
04-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Here is Kiper's grade. I gave it a D+ further showing I have no idea what I am talking about. :dang:

Pittsburgh Steelers: GRADE: B
For the 3-4 defense, Lawrence Timmons was a good pick in the first round and using their second-round choice on LaMarr Woodley will give the Steelers some versatility in that Woodley could play as a defensive end in four-man fronts. I'm not sure how effective he can be as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 scheme, but Woodley is a true playmaker on the field. Tight end Matt Spaeth is an excellent blocker and will complement Heath Miller and Jerame Tuman. I liked the fourth-round pick on Daniel Sepulveda, a left-footed punter with a big leg; defensive tackle Ryan McBean has a ton of talent but has to get more consistent; William Gay has a chance to be a good cornerback who can help in nickel or dime packages; and Dallas Baker was a good seventh-round pick because he has good height (6-3) and very long arms.

Stlrs4Life
04-30-2007, 10:05 AM
B-, it is early to tell, but think we could have done better.

SteelersTilIDie
04-30-2007, 03:16 PM
I gave it a B+ because they had an overall good draft, but didnt meet every need.

section514
04-30-2007, 03:39 PM

I would have to agree, we have one of the top receiving TEs and one of the top blocking TE, why waste a draft pick on this guy. And a punter? are you kidding me, i gave them a C-

section514
04-30-2007, 03:40 PM
the 3rd round and 4th round picks, if your reading this prove me wrong, but you should not have been drafted by the steelers

ben2hines=6
04-30-2007, 06:24 PM
this punter we just drafted is the best to ever come outta college....gardocki is old and a good punter who can put the ball inside the 20 everytime is a great addition to our defense in my opinion.....as far as the tight end goes....listen WE HAVE A NEW COACHING STAFF....nobody knows what were going to run.....this guy was first round material until he hurt his shoulder and doctors say his shoulder is 100% ....and as far as people talking about tony hunt...if we were to take any rb in the third, it should have been bush from louisville

Atlanta Dan
04-30-2007, 06:26 PM
This from Dr.Z

STEELERS -- B-

The deal used to be that whomever the Steelers drafted, Billy Cowher's staff would coach 'em up to a championship level. With this staff? Well, we'll see.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/04/29/draft.report.card/2.html

fansince'76
04-30-2007, 07:05 PM
this punter we just drafted is the best to ever come outta college....

Better than Ray Guy? I'll reserve judgment on that one for awhile.

Preacher
04-30-2007, 07:08 PM
I voted on this yesterday, but didn't comment.

Now, I want to change my vote!!!

I gave it a c- yesterday. HOwever, today as I keep reading about what Tomlin has planned, as I learn a little more about the players, as I hear what the coaching staff is doing...

I am starting to understand and like this draft class more...

I would give it a B right now...

Stlrs4Life
04-30-2007, 07:13 PM
It wasnt to bad I would have liked to see a RB but the TE pick was a little interesting. I would like to see the steelers pick up Tyler Palko in free agency

Not me Tyler Palko stinks.

GBMelBlount
04-30-2007, 08:02 PM
I voted on this yesterday, but didn't comment.

Now, I want to change my vote!!!

I gave it a c- yesterday. HOwever, today as I keep reading about what Tomlin has planned, as I learn a little more about the players, as I hear what the coaching staff is doing...

I am starting to understand and like this draft class more...

I would give it a B right now...

Agreed preach, having learned more, I am going to upgrade my "D" to a "D+"....Honestly, only reason I am ticked off is because I think Mr. "D" overlooked the OL. If he gets OL to play well, though skeptical, then I am fine with this draft. BTW, many graded first pick as a 2nd rounder.

PisnNapalm
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM
I gave this draft a B+.

We were really depleted at linebacker. We brought back Chad Brown for crying out loud. Plus we now have a punter that can tackle and play linebacker in a pinch. A really big pinch but weirder things have happened.

I'm satisfied with our choices. Next year we seriously have to address the OL.

fansince'76
04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
We were really depleted at linebacker. We brought back Chad Brown for crying out loud. Plus we now have a punter that can tackle and play linebacker in a pinch. A really big pinch but weirder things have happened.

Damn straight - I still remember a game back in the early '80s between the Raiders and the Bears - all the QBs for both teams were knocked out of the game and by the 4th quarter, Payton was under center for the Bears and Ray Guy was under center for the Raiders. Absolutely surreal.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Damn straight - I still remember a game back in the early '80s between the Raiders and the Bears - all the QBs for both teams were knocked out of the game and by the 4th quarter, Payton was under center for the Bears and Ray Guy was under center for the Raiders. Absolutely surreal.

That would be crazy seeing Payton and Guy under center. But Sweetness could pass the ball well for a RB. He had some TD passes in his career.

GBMelBlount
04-30-2007, 10:03 PM
No way, you're not talking the running back under center? And Ray guy? I'm guessing there were a few running plays. What happened?

yinzer-inseattle
04-30-2007, 10:28 PM
I gave it a B- yesterday, but did not comment. IMO we upgraded the defense; maybe not from week 1, but this draft will start paying some divies by mid season. I think Bruce has a lot of new wrinkles on O that require another receving/blocking TE. And as far as the punter goes, negative hidden yardage is a killer (epecially when you're trying to overcome a turnover deficit). Sepulveda will definitely help the defense kepp other teams pinned back.

Overall a good draft.

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2007, 10:55 PM
B+ from me.

Why? Because the letter B has such curvasish features and the + is much more optomistic than its brother -.

But seriously, we needed defense, Timmons and Woodly. Timmons may be a legitimate addition, but I really like Wood for reasons I've stated in other threads and won't go into again.
Everyone was going on about big recievers a month ago. Now everyone is throwing dung over a dude who is 6'7. I'm lost.

Sepulchura is regarded as a future probowler... I like those words... they make me feel fuzzy.

That alone suits me. I'm obviously being ridiculous about this, but we're not going to knonw much for a few years. I mean we still don't know if Holmes was a good pickup. Ya, he had upside towards the end of the year, but we don't know if he can cut the starter role, yet. (Though I think he will)

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit cynical today, its raining in Italy....:sofunny:

revefsreleets
05-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I think it gets a B+. There weren't any college superstars drafted, and some people want to see that kind of player picked, but we addressed some needs. If this punter is really as good as he looks, and he helps with the field position battle, then it's a good pick. As far as offensive line, we actually have a lot of young guys who the Steelers must think can play, or they would have drafted more offensive linemen.

DACEB
05-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I rated the draft a C+. I like the guys that we picked up, I just wish we had been more aggressive in either moving down in the first or trading up later on.

Alot of people wanted Poz. I think he was probably a safer pick, but Timmons has much more upside IMO.

jasonpirkle
05-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I'd have to go with a B. Filled a bunch of needs but only time will tell how well.

atlsteelers
05-04-2007, 09:26 AM
have not posted in awhile - but we should be grading last years draft or the year before it...who knows if any of these guys will be players - how many of our draft picks made the team last year - holmes turned it on at the end of the season, i am looking forward to seeing what he can do this year - ried still a question mark - smith at least he can hit not sure about his speed may push for more playing time - marvin phillips might make the roster this year as mahans back up - i give last years draft a C+ if you a bonified started such as holmes with smith getting playing time. Ried should make the roster due to lack of depth at the reciever postition

steeler614
05-07-2007, 10:43 AM
i'd give the draft/FA a B+. this draft was to help fill some major needs the 2 biggest being the pass rush and special teams. the first 2 picks will help with both. I liked the video on Timmons and what I read about him, he has the ability to create turnovers and even turn them into a TD, something this team sorely needs. He's a player that will get better with time and good coaching. Lamarr Woodley has a winners attitude, is a vocal leader, and knows how to get to the quarterback, had a high sack total at Michigan. you will see our sack total go up with these two, and I think Woodley will be the player that has the immediate impact.

I didn't understand picking Spaeth in round 3, we already are set at TE which is why the Steelers didn't get an A from me. we could have gotten a solid guard like Josh Beekman or a tall corner like Fred Bennett instead which is something we need to have being Faneca will probably be gone after this year and another tall corner wouldn't hurt. I did like what I read about Spaeth but we had other needs that could have been taken care of in this round.

onto the punter, I am SO glad we got Sepulveda and i'm sick of all the bellyaching over this pick. winner of 2 Ray Guy awards. often considered the best punter in the draft. and i just loved the hit he put on the returner. opponent field position was a major problem last year, i believe the Steelers were dead last in this area. this along with better coverage should solve that problem. Tomlin says special teams represent 1/3 of the game and he is absolutley right just look at last year, bad special teams easily cost us some wins.

as for the rest of the picks i would have to say i'm satisfied. picking Stephenson and getting Sean Mahan in FA gives us depth at o-line. William Gay is compared to Deshea Townsend so he could help out in nickel and dime packages, not starter material but could be a good utility back. Dallas Baker should be another good target for Ben and i hear is a red zone threat. hopefully we will get Kevan Barlow on board so we can address the RB need.

ircurt11
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
We need another TE to run Bruce Ariens offense and the punter is proubly one of the best out of college in a while.....

Doesn't make much sense to draft a punter, no matter how good he is, if you already have gold at punter in Chris Gardocki. Can you say "automatic"?

ircurt11
05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I gave the draft a D+. I think both Timmons and Woodley were reaches at the particular area they were drafted in. Could have traded back and picked up additional picks. IF Timmons were gone later would have had to settle for Poz who will be a better player anyway. I think both were end of round /early following round picks. Trading down would have netted additional 3rd/4th round picks where Colbert said real value in draft was. I think they fell in love with players and lost sight of big picture. Selected Timmons with 9 minutes left on clock, so don't think they considered much else.

TE in 3rd makes no sense. With Miller as no 1 pass catching TE you could easily settle for a Tuman clone or blocking TE in round 5 - 7. Especially with Michael Bush and Tony Hunt available. If Parker stays healthy we don't have to have a running back, but if he gets injured for any extended period of time the season is over.

Punter in round 4. Maybe but not worth trading up for.

Rounds 5 - 7 not really worth worrying about. You get lucky or you don't.

The Steelers have always been money in drafting/rookie free agents. They have quite a history with successful first round picks, guys who did not make a big name for themselves at the college level.

ircurt11
05-07-2007, 08:35 PM
i'd give the draft/FA a B+. this draft was to help fill some major needs the 2 biggest being the pass rush and special teams. the first 2 picks will help with both. I liked the video on Timmons and what I read about him, he has the ability to create turnovers and even turn them into a TD, something this team sorely needs. He's a player that will get better with time and good coaching. Lamarr Woodley has a winners attitude, is a vocal leader, and knows how to get to the quarterback, had a high sack total at Michigan. you will see our sack total go up with these two, and I think Woodley will be the player that has the immediate impact.

I didn't understand picking Spaeth in round 3, we already are set at TE which is why the Steelers didn't get an A from me. we could have gotten a solid guard like Josh Beekman or a tall corner like Fred Bennett instead which is something we need to have being Faneca will probably be gone after this year and another tall corner wouldn't hurt. I did like what I read about Spaeth but we had other needs that could have been taken care of in this round.

onto the punter, I am SO glad we got Sepulveda and i'm sick of all the bellyaching over this pick. winner of 2 Ray Guy awards. often considered the best punter in the draft. and i just loved the hit he put on the returner. opponent field position was a major problem last year, i believe the Steelers were dead last in this area. this along with better coverage should solve that problem. Tomlin says special teams represent 1/3 of the game and he is absolutley right just look at last year, bad special teams easily cost us some wins.

as for the rest of the picks i would have to say i'm satisfied. picking Stephenson and getting Sean Mahan in FA gives us depth at o-line. William Gay is compared to Deshea Townsend so he could help out in nickel and dime packages, not starter material but could be a good utility back. Dallas Baker should be another good target for Ben and i hear is a red zone threat. hopefully we will get Kevan Barlow on board so we can address the RB need.

Growing up, watching games all my dad ever said was "the Steelers have always had poor special teams." Last year watching games it was painfully obvious to me that the Steelers' corners couldn't measure up to the major league receivers. Seriously, it was rediculous, they got beat deep so many times!

RoethlisBURGHer
05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Doesn't make much sense to draft a punter, no matter how good he is, if you already have gold at punter in Chris Gardocki. Can you say "automatic"?

Can you say "can't pin the ball inside the 20 to save his life"?

Santonio4
05-08-2007, 06:58 AM
I gave them a C+ because they should have used thier second round pick on Ryan Kilil (Center USC) and they should have drafted Michael Bush (RB Louiville) with the third rounder. I think that LaMar Woodley is overrated.

Crushzilla
05-08-2007, 07:20 AM
:sofunny:

Can I just say it took me like 15 minutes to figure out why you highlighted that... hahahaha.... I didn't even realize I said it...

"I really like Wood..."

:sofunny:

steeler614
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
has anyone seen our punt average? wasn't it the worst in the league in 2006? doesn't our new punter have 5 or 6 more yards on average than Gardocki? 2006 should be proof of the importance of special teams.:cheers: :cheers:

Smashmouth225
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
I gave our draft a B+ because it was a solid draft. Timmons was the best pass rusher in college with huge upside the guy is only 20 once he figures out the NFL this guy will be a beast because he is explosive with awareness and good range to cover backs and TE. L. Woodley was one of my favorites in college and he has been productive over his career at an elite university. Experienced at DE and LB gives us versatility in pass rushing situations. Spaeth i kind of shook my head at first but i see the reason behind the pick. This guy was the best TE in college on a running team. We are trying to catch the Ravens who abused us last year and i guess this was an area that needed improvement. With this pick we will be able to stop all that pressure coming off the edges and get Heath more involved. The punter was supposed to be the best to come out in years and we definitely needed an upgrade. Mcbean can't be any worse than Rodney Bailey or Travis Kirsche( two hitchhikers on our squad alla Duce Staley). Stepehnson was a sleeper from what i read in ESPN draft guide who with the proper coaching could develop into a solid starter, huge upside. Gay can't be any worse than than Coleslaw, this is a nice pick because it puts pressure on Coleslaw to tighten up or hit the highway. We are pretty much set at CB's w/Ike and B-Mac for the future and nothing is wrong with added comp and depth to this position. Baker could turn out a steal because i am not feeling Cedrick" The Entertainer". He has produced @ a big time program against nice comp. PEACE :tt02:

The Duke
05-08-2007, 08:59 PM
has anyone seen our punt average? wasn't it the worst in the league in 2006? doesn't our new punter have 5 or 6 more yards on average than Gardocki? 2006 should be proof of the importance of special teams.:cheers: :cheers:

we were like 30th in average. i know giants were lower than us.