PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice that the ESPN crew were being kinda rude to suzy kolbert

SteelerFanInTX210
04-29-2007, 05:20 PM
I dont know if its just me but i think the Espn crew was being kinda rude to Suzy Kolbert( sorry if i spelled it wrong) a couple of comments she made they were looking at her like " uhhhhh okay and your point is". HAHAHA I wonder what thats all about.

LambertIsGod58
04-29-2007, 05:29 PM
No...I actually picked up on that too! I happened a few times that I can recall.

Crushzilla
04-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Ya, Broadway Joe didn't even offer to buy her dinner. He just wanted to move straight to 'his place'

Jeremy
04-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Well you're barking up the wrong tree if you want professionalism out of E$PN.

revefsreleets
04-30-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Keyshawn was the one that deserved their disrespect. That guy was pretty off on a lot of things. My favorite was when he said that the Bronco's were going to take a wide receiver in round one. Half the Bronco's roster plays WR, but the guys were nice to him.

Suzy did a good job. It's a hard job to keep that kind of thing going for 10 hours straight.

SteelerFanInTX210
04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Its funny they were so exhausted they started snapping at eachother hahah especially keyshawn and mel kiper jr. I thought they were going to throw blows. Jaws was getting heated about the film. You had to had noticed.

stlrtruck
05-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I was watching the draft on NFL Network (my last days with it as I'm switching back to Brighthouse (fka Time Warner)