PDA

View Full Version : Please, make it stop!

Suitanim
09-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Nick Lachey? On ESPN? As the sideline reporter? For Monday Night Football?

What the Hell is ESPN thinking? Are they courting the 14 year old girl demo? He's one of the most hated males by males in the Country. He is a no-talent hack has-been boybander, who clearly sold his soul to Satan to even be allowed in the same room as Jessica Simpson, let alone have sex with her.

clevestinks
09-03-2005, 02:06 PM

What the Hell is ESPN thinking? Are they courting the 14 year old girl demo? He's one of the most hated males by males in the Country. He is a no-talent hack has-been boybander, who clearly sold his soul to Satan to even be allowed in the same room as Jessica Simpson, let alone have sex with her.

Sex with Jessica Simpson? He does get that too? Damn wish I could sing.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-03-2005, 02:52 PM
In defense of him...there is no defense.This was stupid on ESPN's part.

SteelR1
09-03-2005, 02:59 PM
I saw him on the ESPN fantasy football draft day. I didnt know he was doing sideline stuff though...I guess we'll find out if he's any good..

OK no flaming please, my wife watched newlyweds all the time and so I watched a lot of it. He's actually pretty cool, down to earth and would probaly be fun to hang out with....

If 10 million screaming 14 year old girls wanted to buy everything you put your name on, would you take the money??? I think you would also!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
09-03-2005, 03:26 PM
OK no flaming please, my wife watched newlyweds all the time and so I watched a lot of it. He's actually pretty cool, down to earth and would probaly be fun to hang out with....

I watched it for Jessica.

But I agree,he is down to earth and all that shit.I jsut don't think he's the right choice as a sideline commentator.

Suitanim
09-04-2005, 06:14 AM
All I ever want to see or hear of Jessica is in that video she made washing the car in the bikini.

bengalsfan21
09-04-2005, 12:55 PM
I watched it for Jessica.

But I agree,he is down to earth and all that shit.I jsut don't think he's the right choice as a sideline commentator.

I notice how he tried to sound manly with this statement......I for one only hate him bc he is baggin Jessica and i'm not, I also admire him for it (Way to go Nick).....My take is the guy knows sports so he will do just fine, besides anyone who writes a letter basicly callin the president of the University of Cincinnati an idiot for firing Huggy bear is A ok in my book.

Koopa
09-04-2005, 01:12 PM
wait a second. is this for real or is it just a possiblitly that he'll be the sideline reporter? cause i ain't read nothing on it or seen nothing on it.

Suitanim
09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
He was on ESPN yesterday during Gameday and they announced it...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-04-2005, 10:04 PM
I think they are taking their cues from ABC and that ridiculous monday nite football experiment a few years ago.

SteelZeal
09-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah, this is ridiculous. "Oooh, Nick Lachey likes college football...he's famous, or at least, is linked to someone more famous than he is...let's hire him!"

ESPN pisses me off more each day. I really hope Comcast can rise up and become good competition for them like they're planning on doing.

I think they are taking their cues from ABC and that ridiculous monday nite football experiment a few years ago.

Also, call me crazy, but I liked Dennis Miller in the booth on Monday Night Football. That was a good booth: Al Michaels (always great), Dan Fouts (very good analyst) and Dennis Miller kept things light between them. And that's why Miller was there. They all laughed at each other and got along well, a far cry from the booth with Esiason and Dierdorf - they hated each other. That was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

I thought it worked, but some people thought it was terrible; a snowball of opinion got rolling, and now, everyone seems to think that it was some broadcasting abomination...but it really wasn't.

SteelCityMan786
09-05-2005, 09:32 AM

Nick Lacey Having Sex With Jessica Simpson on the sideline. Dear Lord ESPN stop this from ever happening :chair: