PDA

View Full Version : I hope those "not quite ready" juniors were paying attention this weekend.

Jeremy
04-29-2007, 10:44 PM
If the NFL doesn't think you're ready, they aren't going to waste a pick on you.

Darius Walker, Jon Abbate, etc.....

CantStop85
04-30-2007, 10:31 PM
True...add Ahmad Bradshaw to that list...runningback from Marshall skipped his senior year and was drafted with a supplemental 7th rounder.

Brin
08-18-2007, 04:20 PM
test ............................

Crushzilla
08-18-2007, 04:44 PM
test ............................

Really? What made up you decide... I've been a member for two years... "This is where I make my stand" :sofunny:

EDIT: Make that one year... Wait... What year is it?

CantStop85
08-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Really? What made up you decide... I've been a member for two years... "This is where I make my stand" :sofunny:

EDIT: Make that one year... Wait... What year is it?

From what I usually read about the Steelers on here, I'm assuming it's 1970 something. :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-18-2007, 05:42 PM
From what I usually read about the Steelers on here, I'm assuming it's 1970 something. :flap:

1970?
Wow..we would be able to enjoy 5 superbowl wins..a bunch of playoff appearances...numerous Hall-of-Famers...A winning tradition...all over again!!!!

and you.......................?

well.................?

.........................uh.....Carson Palmer was Pro-Bowl Mvp.......uh......right?

CantStop85
08-18-2007, 09:25 PM
1970?
Wow..we would be able to enjoy 5 superbowl wins..a bunch of playoff appearances...numerous Hall-of-Famers...A winning tradition...all over again!!!!

and you.......................?

well.................?

.........................uh.....Carson Palmer was Pro-Bowl Mvp.......uh......right?

Carson Palmer didn't play in the 70's silly. :wink02:

rbryan
08-18-2007, 11:31 PM
CP and the Bunglers looked pretty good tonight. If you like getting run up thru by arguably the worst team in the league.

CantStop85
08-18-2007, 11:53 PM
CP and the Bunglers looked pretty good tonight. If you like getting run up thru by arguably the worst team in the league.

#1 It's preseason...who cares?
#2 I'd like to take you up on that argument of the Saints being the worst team in the league. Weren't they one game shy of the Super Bowl last season?
#3 :toofunny::toofunny::sofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

rbryan
08-19-2007, 12:19 AM
My bad, I just came back to delete but you beat me to the punch. I was thinking they were playing Detroit tonight.

I can't get too excited about anything in the preseason either.

CantStop85
08-19-2007, 02:56 PM
My bad, I just came back to delete but you beat me to the punch. I was thinking they were playing Detroit tonight.

I can't get too excited about anything in the preseason either.

lol I have to jump on this stuff when I get the chance. :wink02:

Eh, preseason's boring at times but it at least gives us a chance to see rookies and backups who we wouldn't normally see playing...that's always a good change. I just can't wait for the season opener against Baltimore. :jammin:

stillers4me
08-19-2007, 03:28 PM

Eh, preseason's boring at times but it at least gives us a chance to see rookies and backups who we wouldn't normally see playing...that's always a good change. I just can't wait for the season opener against Baltimore. :jammin:

I'm looking forward to that one, too. :wink02:

HometownGal
08-19-2007, 04:29 PM

We understand, CS - it seems the jump up to the Bungles bandwagon gets a little higher every season. :wink02::flap::toofunny:

I'm looking forward to the Bungles/Rats game myself. Tis' one of the only times this season I'll be a temporary Rats fan. Guess when the other time will be? :wink02:

Jman
08-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm looking forward to the Bungles/Rats game myself. Tis' one of the only times this season I'll be a temporary Rats fan. Guess when the other time will be? :wink02:

Ah agreed. Isn't it sad you have to hop on their fence? I hate to say it but if it's Bengals VS Ravens, I'd root for the Bengals...Maybe cuz it's so much easier to beat the Bengals rather than the Rat birds...

RoethlisBURGHer
08-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Ravens-Bengals...I root for a scoreless tie and for the teams to beat the shit out of one another.

Ravens-Browns...same thing.

Bengals-Browns...same thing.

Browns-Ravens...same thing.

I just can't convince myself to root for any of them. If they made it to the Super Bowl, I'd root for the NFC to win the game 3-0.