PDA

View Full Version : Myron Cope at Dapper Dan.

Lambertfan
04-30-2007, 07:36 PM
He was first to speak and walked with a 4 point cane and spoke with a slight slur,almost like he had a stroke. My heart ached to see him like that. God Bless Myron Cope,I hope he gets better but I do not want such a great guy suffer. It was heart wrenching to see him like that. He said he had to leave to have his toddy before he went to bed!!!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :crying01:

HometownGal
04-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Myron has been through a lot medically in the last couple of years. He is also now 78 years old and all in all, I think he's held up well. I still miss him broadcasting the Steelers games - it just isn't the same without him. It is going to be a sad day throughout the Steelers nation when Myron joins The Chief in heaven, but I guarantee you that there will be a Terrible Towel waiting for him at the pearly gates. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I don't think any Steelers fan will ever forget our Myron. I know I sure won't.

memphissteelergirl
05-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Missing out on Cope's broadcasts is one thing I regret about being an "outta-tahner." But I do know he is a major part of the Steeler family. I wish him all the best.

YOI!! :tt02:

Lambertfan
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I did not realize he was old. I think I am going to go out and buy some of his books. I miss his touch to the games!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: