PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone (The R-Rated Cut)

83-Steelers-43
05-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

MasterOfPuppets
05-02-2007, 06:18 PM
good shootin kid!!! :thumbsup:

fansince'76
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Only one word: GOOD!

Jeremy
05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
REAL Americans.

Borski
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Nice job!

SteelCityMan786
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM
She's armed and dangerous.

tony hipchest
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
great story. the unfortunate thing is someone will have to be prosecuted and it will probably be the father for leaving an 11 year old alone (i know in my state one must be 13).

then some hack lawyer will probably file a "wrongful death" civil lawsuit in the name of alien rights, claiming that if the father were there these 2 pour souls would never have attempted to rob the house and would still be alive.

MACH1
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Not sure how it is with the rest of the country, but here as long as they fall inside of your house its considered self defense. If you blow em out a window your screwed.

HometownGal
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
great story. the unfortunate thing is someone will have to be prosecuted and it will probably be the father for leaving an 11 year old alone (i know in my state one must be 13).

then some hack lawyer will probably file a "wrongful death" civil lawsuit in the name of alien rights, claiming that if the father were there these 2 pour souls would never have attempted to rob the house and would still be alive.

Yeppers. The ACLU and the bleeding hearts will have a field day with this one, sadly. (and the "C" doesn't stand for Civil!)

Nice job there kid! :thumbsup:

Jeremy
05-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Don't mean to be a disenter, as I hate Illegal immigration and I love gun ownership.

But....

Although the account is being widely cited as a validation of anti-illegal immigration and/or
pro-gun ownership positions, confirmation of the tale as a real-life
incident is lacking. The only documentation for this item appears
to be numerous web cites all citing the same information, with no details
of time or place (other than a reference to Montana). Searches of news
databases for the names mentioned fail to turn up any corresponding news
stories, and the name of one of the putative criminals, Raphael
Resendez(-Ramirez), just happens to match an alias used by Angel Maturino
Resendiz (also an illegal alien), the infamous Railroad Killer.

Usually when these thigns are true you can find pretty good coverage on the web. Other than other chat forums and the originating site it is a non news story.

Although this shoudl remind all of us to get our young ones out to the range for a little practice, because these things can happen.

Party pooper.

Preacher
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeppers. The ACLU and the bleeding hearts will have a field day with this one, sadly. (and the "C" doesn't stand for Civil!)

Nice job there kid! :thumbsup:

Well...

Like I always said... Gun control means hitting what your aiming at. If this story is true... then good job.. if not... then it is a good moral tale about the necessity of gun ownership.

83-Steelers-43
05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
as I hate Illegal immigration

In the words of the great Pittsburgher Dennis Miller.....

"Now I don't have anything against Mexican people, but for God's sakes, sign the guest book on the way in.

Come on. If you're going to knock off a nooner with a co-worker at a bad motel you have to scrawl your sworn Hanc0ck on the desk blotter. Of course, you should sign in at the border."

:sofunny:

Preacher
05-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Edit: As a pastor, who gets to work with all peoples, I decided I didn't want my personal political opinions in the open on this matter...

Thanks all!!!

83-Steelers-43
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
You know what else would be great? Call me crazy, but eventually learning the English language would be great. Just a suggestion if you plan on making a living and being accepted in this country. I went on vacation to France (never again) and I received dirty looks from those classy, brave individuals. Oddly enough, the French near the Omaha Beach area treated me much more politely (Hmmm, I wonder why?).

Eitherway, if your going to live in a country, learn the language. It's just a little thing called respect.

Borski
05-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Eitherway, if your going to live in a country, learn the language. It's just a little thing called respect.

AGREED!! And when a company hires a foreign speaking person, especially in a job position were the is customer contact, make sure that person can clearly communicate in the english language.:coffee:

SteelCzar76
05-06-2007, 09:14 PM
What i find the most amusing here is that not very long ago. Many self righteous pasty faced hypocrites (because they were not neccessarily 'indigeonous' to the Americas themselves),...held others that included, Italians, Irish, Greeks, Asians, Jews and any other enthnic group new to America's shores,..... in the same disregard and disdain that many hold modern immigrants in now.

Perhaps with a 100-150 years of Americanization their (current immigrants) descedants will develop such self righteousness based upon selective amnesia and self worth complexes. And be able to cast stones at the foreign 'newbies' of their era.:thumbsup: LMAO

Disclaimer: I'am not speaking of ILLEGALS. I'm simply shedding light upon the fact that though SOME claim their disdain is born of 'respect' for the Law and or our Nation. It really boils down to bigotry on their parts.

GBMelBlount
05-06-2007, 09:51 PM
:sofunny:

I welcome all hispanics into our country. I love the fact they are here. Each new immigrant generation of this nation rebirths the American dream for all of us.

Just please... if they love this country so much that they want to come and live here, respect our laws and come legally...

And if that is done... may I suggest reforming placing immigration centers on the MEXICAN side of the border to run the process much faster? There is no reason in this day and age why a visa request, or resident alien request should take more then 48 hours.

Then... welcome to our country!!

Agreed

Preacher
05-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Edit: As a pastor... who gets to work with all peoples... I decided I didn't want my personal political opinions on this subject in the open...

83-Steelers-43
05-07-2007, 03:33 AM
AGREED!! And when a company hires a foreign speaking person, especially in a job position were the is customer contact, make sure that person can clearly communicate in the english language.:coffee:

For the record, I'm not asking that they know English once they cross over and decide to live in our country. I just think it would benefit both parties if they eventually learn the language when they decide to live in this country.

I know it sounds crazy....lol.

Borski
05-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I know what your talking about. There are a few places in Florida where the immigrant cant speak clear english and can barely understand it, I don't think that is the best person to use to communicant with the general public. there are plenty of jobs that dont require direct communication with the general public, and until that person learns the language I dont think they should have that type of job.

jobs I'm talking about are Help desk, Drive thru window and other jobs were good language skills are needed.

I don't believe thinking that makes me a racist, I just want people that do cross the border to check in and make an effort to learn how we do things here, some immigrants do, alot don't.

SteelersMongol
05-18-2007, 11:23 PM
For the record, I'm not asking that they know English once they cross over and decide to live in our country. I just think it would benefit both parties if they eventually learn the language when they decide to live in this country.

I know it sounds crazy....lol.

This makes sense. But it's YOU guys who are encouraging the Hispanics (no disrespect for the hard working people of North America) "to keep" their language over there in the states. All the things, including small instructions and manuals (even the tiny sticker in the bus that says the seat belongs to the handycapped and elderly) were written in Spanish. Example: When I was working as a cashier at the grocier store, one time one customer (he's probably around 16 or 17) was upset and said to me in broken English that I should learn Spanish, because he wouldn't understand English. It was freaking Utah, not California or Texas. :wink02: But I'm sure this is a temporary thing and you guys will work it out like you always did in your past.

Back to the story, if it's true NICE JOB, if not then oh well. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
05-19-2007, 01:49 AM
This makes sense. But it's YOU guys who are encouraging the Hispanics (no disrespect for the hard working people of North America) "to keep" their language over there in the states. All the things, including small instructions and manuals (even the tiny sticker in the bus that says the seat belongs to the handycapped and elderly) were written in Spanish. Example: When I was working as a cashier at the grocier store, one time one customer (he's probably around 16 or 17) was upset and said to me in broken English that I should learn Spanish, because he wouldn't understand English. It was freaking Utah, not California or Texas. :wink02: But I'm sure this is a temporary thing and you guys will work it out like you always did in your past.

Back to the story, if it's true NICE JOB, if not then oh well. :smile:

Excellent point. No doubt, a good bit of it is our fault. We tend to pander. At the same time I would think that many would want to learn the English language eventually if they plan on living in this country. I just find it very odd that somebody would move to a foreign country and not bother learning the language.