PDA

View Full Version : Early Heisman Favorites

pittsburghp8baller
05-05-2007, 12:24 PM
since the draft is over and most of the major schools have played their spring games; who does everyone think should be the front runners for the Heisman

Jeremy
05-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Darren McFadden (Arkansas)
Steve Slaton and Pat White (WVU)
Mike Hart and Chad Henne (Michigan)
Colt Brennan (Hawaii)

Longshots

Anthony Morelli and Derrick Williams (Penn State)
John David Booty (USC)
Colt McCoy (Texas)
Willie Tuitama (Arizona)

ben2hines=6
05-25-2007, 01:04 PM
jeremy got it about right up there with about one thing....brian brohm of louisville is maybe at the top of the list.....hate to say it as a mountaineer guy, but that guy can throw the ball

SteelCityMan786
05-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Derrick Williams(Penn State)
Ray Rice(Rutgers)
Mike Hart(Michigan)
Darren McFadden(Arkansas)
Steve Slaton and Pat White(West Virginia)

LONG SHOTS
Anthony Morelli, Austin Scott(Penn State)
Colt McCoy(Texas)
John David Booty(USC)
Chad Henne(Michigan)

Jeremy
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Ray Rice.........:toofunny:

If he wins the Heisman, they should just retire the trophy.

SteelCityMan786
05-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Ray Rice.........:toofunny:

If he wins the Heisman, they should just retire the trophy.

Note:He's a candidate in my book. It's just may.

Jeremy
05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Note:He's a candidate in my book. It's just may.

I think he has a pretty steep hill to climb. He'd have to have an awesome season just to be the best running back in his conference.

pittsburghp8baller
05-25-2007, 06:13 PM
my top 5 favorites
1. Colt Brennan (Hawaii)
2. Darren McFadden (Arkansas)
3. Steve Slaton (West Virginia)
4. John David Booty (USC)
5. Mike Hart (Michigan)

revefsreleets
05-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Sadly, I think you have to be a frontrunner right out of the gate to get full consideration. If you don't make these early lists and have everyone's attention, you won't win no matter how great a year you have. I think Brohm and McFadden are the top guys heading into the season. If McFadden stays healthy, he's gonna win. He reminds me of Shawn Alexander, and he plays in the SEC which gets a lot of love from the media. I wouldn't bet against him.

Elvis
05-26-2007, 09:09 PM
I think he has a pretty steep hill to climb. He'd have to have an awesome season just to be the best running back in his conference.
steelcity made his list and expressed his thoughts now respect them and move on... I just dont see how the QB from USC is a sleeper myself.. That McFadden guy is my front runner I think..

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I've gotta sleeper in Chris Wells from Ohio State he is young but was regarded as the best back comming out of high school a year ago and he showed flashes of great ability last season as the number 2 back. Also in an offense that lacks a lot of playing time and expirience I see him getting a lot of carries.