PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;

ChronoCross
05-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Dazel me if anyone is up to it. Thanks.

tony hipchest
05-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Dazel me if anyone is up to it. Thanks. i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2007, 02:02 PM
i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

may want to have someone work on your Sig tony....I thought it was an albino rabbit eating Mayonaise...

tony hipchest
05-06-2007, 02:16 PM
may want to have someone work on your Sig tony....I thought it was an albino rabbit eating Mayonaise...

:sofunny: :dang: albino rabbits eyes are red, but i see what you were saying (eyes were too close together like that of a bunny) so i edited it.

chrono- i can make you a great sig of an albino rabbit eating miracle whip:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2007, 02:24 PM
:sofunny: :dang: albino rabbits eyes are red, but i see what you were saying (eyes were too close together like that of a bunny) so i edited it.

:toofunny: :toofunny:

ChronoCross
05-07-2007, 12:56 AM

Haha.. Tony ya know its coming;

http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/pics/cheese-pic2.jpg

ChronoCross
05-07-2007, 12:58 AM
i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

I just thought I might try something new .. You know..

steelersfanmx
05-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I think your sig is one of the coolets in the board too!...

Any particular idea of what you want for the new one?...Steelers colors?, some player?
or just want to show the same idea but with a twist?... let me know, I'll be glad to help you...:flap:

ChronoCross
05-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I think your sig is one of the coolets in the board too!...

Any particular idea of what you want for the new one?...Steelers colors?, some player?
or just want to show the same idea but with a twist?... let me know, I'll be glad to help you...:flap:

something similar with a twist would be nice..

steelersfanmx
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Ok... give some time.. to figure it out... and I'll let you know when its done!...

tony hipchest
05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Haha.. Tony ya know its coming;

http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/pics/cheese-pic2.jpg

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

thats worthy of "The Big Cheese" of cheese award:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/cheesemoon2.jpg

ChronoCross
05-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Ok... give some time.. to figure it out... and I'll let you know when its done!...

Thks..