PDA

View Full Version : You, too, can punt just like Sepulveda......

stillers4me
05-06-2007, 07:50 AM
:dang: He's giving away all his secrets.........

After seeing this, I think I'll go outside this afternoon and and learn to kick just like Dan!! :thumbsup:

.......I never thought I'd say "gee I hope the Steelers get to punt alot this year!!"..... hubba hubba.....:lust: Enjoy the eye candy, girls!! :banana:

http://www.sikids.com/video/2006/11/17/punt.kids.SportsIllustrated.html

HometownGal
05-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks Stillers. :thumbsup: Very cool video and I agree - what a HUNK!!!! :lust: :lust: I'd like to be that football for a day (of course, before he punts it - LOL!) :naughty: :wink02:

Preacher
05-06-2007, 10:27 AM
You know...

I really like this guy!

I just can't help but like him.

polamalufan43
05-06-2007, 12:14 PM
I still confused... he is a punter, but looks like a linebacker.... oh well :drool: :lust:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Indy_Steelers
05-06-2007, 01:41 PM
That is the draft pick I have talked about the most. I hope he gets to play LB at least a few plays in the NFL. I have even thought about getting his jersey.:tt02:

tony hipchest
05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
i hope tomlin makes it clear to all steelerfans that sepulveda is a punter and NOT a linebacker. otherwise there were plenty of ACTUAL linebackers we couldve drafted in the 4th w/o trading up.

other than having a deathwish for the steelers i cant see why so many people are excited to see someone who couldnt even play defense at baylor of all places, try to play lb (even for a few snaps) in the pro's.

maybe we can keep gardocki as a back up safety :rolleyes: wasnt jeff reed a quarterback in high school? maybe all our db's will get hurt and we can see chidi iwouma get a few snaps at cb. that would be great.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2007, 02:34 PM
i hope tomlin makes it clear to all steelerfans that sepulveda is a punter and NOT a linebacker. otherwise there were plenty of ACTUAL linebackers we couldve drafted in the 4th w/o trading up.

other than having a deathwish for the steelers i cant see why so many people are excited to see someone who couldnt even play defense at baylor of all places, try to play lb (even for a few snaps) in the pro's.

maybe we can keep gardocki as a back up safety :rolleyes: wasnt jeff reed a quarterback in high school? maybe all our db's will get hurt and we can see chidi iwouma get a few snaps at cb. that would be great.

C'mon Tony..he wasnt drafted as a Linebacker or a punter....he was drafted to be Mr. July in the next Steelers calender....(I got dibs on January).:moon:

tony hipchest
05-06-2007, 02:58 PM
C'mon Tony..he wasnt drafted as a Linebacker or a punter....he was drafted to be Mr. July in the next Steelers calender....(I got dibs on January).:moon:

:toofunny: (please dont ever do that again)

i guess the only thing better than vinatieri, is a latino look-a-like version of vinatieri.

"mi dio, senor sepulveda es muy caliente!" :lust:

perhaps he can just roll his shirt up halfway and bark at the opposing team during pre- game warm ups, and replace joey porter in the smacktalk/tough guy/team enforcer/defensive leader department...

HometownGal
05-06-2007, 03:31 PM
i guess the only thing better than vinatieri, is a latino look-a-like version of vinatieri.

Darned tootin' skippy! :thumbsup: :wink02:

stillers4me
05-06-2007, 04:17 PM
:toofunny: (please dont ever do that again)

perhaps he can just roll his shirt up halfway and bark at the opposing team during pre- game warm ups, and replace joey porter in the smacktalk/tough guy/team enforcer/defensive leader department...

Actually, I heard Casey Hampton is taking adopting that look.......... :wink02:

Jeremy
05-06-2007, 04:53 PM
He's a punter.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Hes a Punt-backer!!!:flap:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Looks like another good character guy to add to the steelers roster..
Could fill in as line backer too......

I want to see someone try to block his kick, and see him nock him out and continue on with the punt....
would be funny....he could block for his own punts

SteelCzar76
05-06-2007, 07:54 PM
You know...

I really like this guy!

I just can't help but like him.

Insert Tone's "Erik Estrada as Ponch, Your Gay " pic here.......:toofunny:

fansince'76
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Insert Tone's "Erik Estrada as Ponch, Your Gay " pic here.......:toofunny:

OK....

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/05.jpg

:toofunny:

SteelCzar76
05-06-2007, 09:32 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Disclaimer: Just bustin your ballz Padre. Ya gotta admit,....you set yourself up for this one.:sofunny: :cheers:

Jeremy
05-06-2007, 09:54 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/gay12.jpg

Indy_Steelers
05-07-2007, 12:55 PM

As we all know the Steelers have NEVER had a player play more than one position. They have never had a guy that has played QB, WR and punter in one game. We have never had a WR throw a TD in the SB. We have never had a RB throw a TD pass in the playoffs. They have never had a WR play RB. Heck I can remember a WR throwing a lateral to the QB. So I guess you are right, the Steelers would never ask their player to stretch themselves for the team.:rolleyes: So I guess it is just silly to hope that Sepulveda might get a play or two at LB.:dang:

tony hipchest
05-07-2007, 01:01 PM
So I guess it is just silly to hope that Sepulveda might get a play or two at LB.:dang:well, atleast you now see the light. some people still believe this crazy notion of an rejected college lb turned punter actually getting a snap or 2 as a defender in the nfl. :busted:

Jeremy
05-07-2007, 02:50 PM
As we all know the Steelers have NEVER had a player play more than one position. They have never had a guy that has played QB, WR and punter in one game. We have never had a WR throw a TD in the SB. We have never had a RB throw a TD pass in the playoffs. They have never had a WR play RB. Heck I can remember a WR throwing a lateral to the QB. So I guess you are right, the Steelers would never ask their player to stretch themselves for the team.:rolleyes: So I guess it is just silly to hope that Sepulveda might get a play or two at LB.:dang:

Sure. It makes perfect sense to risk a punter so he can take a wiked shot while he's running on defense. Perfect sense.

:thumbsup:

myopunger55
05-08-2007, 03:00 PM
????

IwantBigBenskids
11-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Because I am unable to post links yet
Look up Daniel Sepulveda on Youtube and check him out

Just wondering if anyone has seen this.
Just to let you know, our punter can hit too :thumbsup: