PDA

View Full Version : So here I am...

Crushzilla
05-09-2007, 04:52 AM
A final in 12 minutes...

By no means prepared...

And I am cruising the Steeler Fever Forums...

Anyone else seem to have this trouble?

Your love of football's greatest francise getting in the way of your obligations in life?

polamalufan43
05-09-2007, 05:54 AM
LOL, yeah, I have had that happen before. But I usually work it out. The biggest problem I've had is gametime is the same time as an important even that I need to be at. But like I said, it all works out.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Crushzilla
05-09-2007, 06:55 AM
NICE

Some girl asked kiddingly if we could have a group test and he complied...

I literally sat in the back the entire time and just reaped the benefits...

Got to love Philosophy teachers...

klick81
05-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Nice! Good thing it worked out for ya...rarely did it not work out for myself throughout my college career!

fansince'76
05-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeah, that's the great thing about Philosophy - it's one of those touchy-feely classes where pretty much no answer that is well thought out is incorrect. Since I have always been a pretty good BSer (especially in writing), I aced that class when I was going for my BS (ironic, eh?). :chuckle:

The Duke
05-09-2007, 11:13 AM
A final in 12 minutes...

By no means prepared...

Your love of football's greatest francise getting in the way of your obligations in life?

Dude, I had that problem yesterday, studied like 10 minutes at night, steelers fever, some madden, steelers fever,sleep . BTW, the final didn't go so well:dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-09-2007, 11:30 AM
A final in 12 minutes...

By no means prepared...

You got the sickness. Luckily the cure is a Superbowl and your long term prognosis is good....If your were a Bengals fan...this could be fatal.

polamalufan43
05-09-2007, 03:54 PM
You got the sickness. Luckily the cure is a Superbowl and your long term prognosis is good....If your were a Bengals fan...this could be fatal.

If you were a Browns fan... *funeral march*

~Polamalufan43:tt02: