PDA

View Full Version : Returning

Crushzilla
05-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Well... I've spent the last few months in Italy and on Sunday afternoon, I will be returning to the 'Burgh.

I don't really like flying too much and transatlantic flights scare me to death.

Next time I talk to you all I will be back in PA. If you never hear from me again... expect the worst.. (I know that is overdramatic, but I hate flying over water)...

Talk to you guys on Monday!

Preacher, can you see if you can arrange something with someone to make sure everything goes alright :wink02:

stlrtruck
05-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Here's to save travels.
Welcome back to the USA.
Welcome back to Da 'Burgh.

HometownGal
05-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Have a safe flight back, Crush and welcome back to the Burgh! :cheers: I'm not a huge fan of flying over water, either, especially when you hit bad turbulence like I did coming back from Puerto Rico last December. Just keep in mind what the steward told me - pilots today are very well trained to handle almost any given situation. Keep the faith! :cheers:

Crushzilla
05-14-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm back! And glad to be...

Thanks for the well wishes...

I settled in about two hours into the flight... if something happens.... what could I do?

So might as well sit back and hope for the best (the open bar wasn't a bad touch too)

stlrtruck
05-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Usually the open bar helps in the relaxation process!

Welcome back!!!!

Stlrs4Life
05-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Welcome back, any pics of Great Ole Italy?

Crushzilla
05-17-2007, 07:55 PM
oh ya tons.. and greece, scotland, england, austria, the netherlands... had a great time, but glad to be back in PA

SteelCityMan786
05-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Have a safe flight back, Crush and welcome back to the Burgh! :cheers: I'm not a huge fan of flying over water, either, especially when you hit bad turbulence like I did coming back from Puerto Rico last December. Just keep in mind what the steward told me - pilots today are very well trained to handle almost any given situation. Keep the faith! :cheers:

Amen to that.