PDA

View Full Version : roy halliday- appendicitis! will miss 4-6 weeks

tony hipchest
05-11-2007, 06:08 PM
the blue jay pitcher will miss time due to "acute appendecitis", and emergency surgery. and here i thought recovery time was only 2 weeks. i wonder where i ever got that idea.

of course most baseball players are soft. but still...

Crushzilla
05-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Hopefully he doesn't play Jacksonville on his return...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm glad you posted this Tony. When I saw that Roy was going to miss 4-6 weeks with appendecits it just made me think how tough Big Ben was since he only missed a week. This just proves how much more his appendix set Ben back from coming back for his motorcycle accident. Its amazing Ben even played so soon.

I hope Ben bounces back strong and has a great year. I'm tired of hearing how some other teams fans think he is over-rated and is washed up.

TackleMeBen
05-20-2007, 07:36 PM
the blue jay pitcher will miss time due to "acute appendecitis", and emergency surgery. and here i thought recovery time was only 2 weeks. i wonder where i ever got that idea.

of course most baseball players are soft. but still...

what tony.............no picture for me???????? you slacker..lol.. :wink02:

maybe we should give halliday ben's number so he can get some of his mutant power to heal fast :sofunny:

Petesburgh66
05-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Doc is reportedly pitching this Thursday against the White Sox. Good thing I got company tickets to watch the game.