PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!

HometownGal
05-12-2007, 05:33 PM
I want to wish all of our SF Mothers and the lovely wives and daughters of our SF men a very Happy Mothers Day! Moms are very special people, as we all know - I'd be totally lost without mine who, with my late father, adopted me as an infant and gave me such a wonderful life! :smile:

Enjoy your special day, Moms! Don't forget to give your Mom a huge :hug: and a big thank you tomorrow!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/mother-htm/mother/animated/happymothersCLR.gif

The dearest gifts that heaven holds,
The very finest, too,
Were made into one pattern
That was perfect, sweet, and true;
The Angels smiled, well-pleased, and said:
"Compared to all the others,
This pattern is so wonderful
Let's use it just for Mothers!"
And through the years, a Mother
Has been all that's sweet and good
For there's one bit of God and love,
In all true Motherhood.

~ Helen Steiner Rice ~

SteelCityMan786
05-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms here on Steelers Fever.

GBMelBlount
05-13-2007, 12:40 AM
I want to wish all of our SF Mothers and the lovely wives and daughters of our SF men a very Happy Mothers Day! Moms are very special people, as we all know - I'd be totally lost without mine who, with my late father, adopted me as an infant and gave me such a wonderful life! :smile:

Enjoy your special day, Moms! Don't forget to give your Mom a huge :hug: and a big thank you tomorrow!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/mother-htm/mother/animated/happymothersCLR.gif

GB HTG, my brother sister & I were adopted as well. I had the best parents in the world. My mother, God Bless her, died two weeks after our daughter "Faith" was born 7 years ago. My wife Renne' (who is an amazing mother) & I will be married 10 years on June 6th. Let us all be thankful for the mothers we have!

Stlrs4Life
05-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms here on Steelers Fever.

X-Terminator
05-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Happy Mother's Day to you, HTG, and to all of the other Moms, without whom us guys would be wandering aimlessly through life like cavemen (and not the Geico one either) :wink02:

floodcitygirl
05-13-2007, 10:05 AM
A very Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope your day is spent enjoying whatever you do making sweet memories and reminiscing over the old ones. :hug:

SteelCzar76
05-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of the 'Steeler Moms' here. As well as to the Mothers of the rest of the members. :cheers:

Big7BenHOF
05-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Happy mothers day moms.

HometownGal
05-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of the 'Steeler Moms' here. As well as to the Mothers of the rest of the members. :cheers:

And........to all of the male members here who are "mothers". :wink02: :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers here at Steelers Fever. I hope all you Mothers had a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCzar76
05-13-2007, 07:53 PM
And........to all of the male members here who are "mothers". :wink02: :wink02:

:sofunny: Well yea them as wel,....naahhh,.....not so much. :wink02: :toofunny:

PAMillerGrrl83
05-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Happy Mommies Day everyone! Us Steeler moms rock!